Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) (37452 Views)

What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) / Sloth Caught In My School Today / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by Mammy105: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by goodheart01: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omicron007:
Lemme use this space to state that is seriously using his NL Police woman moniker to look for a way to report me.

But the sad thing is that he can't find any rule I violated.
You go tire grin

Shioor.

He doesn't like being reported but would want to report others. He likes to insult but doesn't like being insulted. I wonder why the mods still allow that NLpolicewoman moniker to still exist. He's becoming a harassment here.

2 Likes

Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by goodheart01: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

And when did u become a mod to tell people what to do here?? E don dey too much for you.

1 Like

Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
goodheart01:

And when did u become a mod to tell people what to do here?? E don dey too much for you.
Rule 1

2 Likes

Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by BigYash: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:

halleluya pastor

am thinking of becoming pastor mrs righteousness
where can idrop cv?
Lakoko Lazua. Latino Peru Peru...

Xualakate!
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by wolesmile(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD ALMIGHTY is too Wonderful and Perfect.
Everything HE Created is Beautiful!
BLESSED be the Name of the LORD .
Are you sure this is not a sign of the end time too?
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by slowice(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
e get one man for dis naija we suppose dey call sloth, except that it would an insult to this beautiful sloth baby and its strong and capable mom....... Hi baby sloth, welcome to earth... Thank goodness you live in a zoo better run than one nation I know. Enjoy life grin
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3thglBbcxY

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10182359/amp/Newborn-baby-sloth-London-Zoo-surprised-keepers-speedy-birth-Video.html

"The Lord has successfully knocked some senses into Righteousness2 skull, Praise be to the name of the most high God". -
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3thglBbcxY

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10182359/amp/Newborn-baby-sloth-London-Zoo-surprised-keepers-speedy-birth-Video.html

InvestorO:

Evolution

omlueh:
May His Name Be Forever Praised.

obonujoker:

Too perfect.... Too gracious...

Please continue like this...

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice

Just like some women.....when it is time .....before you say jack robbison or rather in a twinkle of an eye... the baby is out already.....Hale and healthy

Shebi you see as this your comment mature because you nor link am to end time...you sound so mature and normal today...I owe you some bottles of beer...oh sorry....I don forget say you nor dey drink beer

"The Lord has successfully knocked some senses into Righteousness2 skull, Praise be to the name of the most high God". - Village People spokesperson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by femi4: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Did you forget to link it to end time message ni
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by stealmatic(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

For the first time u don't relate to end time but praise be to the Almighty God,for that I owe u one bottle of odeku abi na burukutu weldone
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Guestlander:

Blessed be the name of the Lord. You sound really normal today.
Other times you remind me of pastor Remote on you tube.
WHICH OF THE LORDS IS HE TALKING ABOUT

YOU SEE WHY YOU APC MISCREANTS KEEP ON VOTING FOR FAILURES angry
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
I was expecting oga Righteousness to say mama sloth delivered like the Hebrew women. grin
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by Doracity82(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omicron007:
Lemme use this space to state that is seriously using his NL Police woman moniker to look for a way to report me.

But the sad thing is that he can't find any rule I violated.
You go tire grin

Shioor.

Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by Authoreety: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice

Just like some women.....when it is time .....before you say jack robbison or rather in a twinkle of an eye... the baby is out already.....Hale and healthy

Shebi you see as this your comment mature because you nor link am to end time...you sound so mature and normal today...I owe you some bottles of beer...oh sorry....I don forget say you nor dey drink beer

No go repent o.... So you dey fear endtime? grin
U neva chi chon chin
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by Doracity82(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1
nah you made the rules . This your things have become too much.
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by Guestlander: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHICH OF THE LORDS IS HE TALKING ABOUT

YOU SEE WHY YOU APC MISCREANTS KEEP ON VOTING FOR FAILURES angry

This comment must have been written under the influence of alcohol.
APC? Voting for failures? What is the connection between the subject matter and your comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by ifytrik(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by Allialika: 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
))))) Welcome to the best intimate club ---- Senstos.Com
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by Bigpapi: 1:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) by druxlazu: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2021
And the Niggas and the negro will tell you they are civilized too.

When the Nigga says he is civilized, The European laugh at the barbarian and black animal that call himself a man.

The negro is capable of nothing and has never evolve since thousands of years till now. Exception to the negro barbarism is Yoruba with a civilization incomparable to any other in black Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Electricity Is Generated From Water - HYDRO-POWER/HYDROELECTRICITY / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean / See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.