Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy (1476 Views)

Easter: Pizza I Made / When You Annoy Your Mum On Christmas Day / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt] grin grin grin

1. Ask about pizza maintenance and repair.
2. Ask for extra homo-sapien
3. Ask for the guy who took your order last time.
4. Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
5. Ask if they have any idea what is at stake with this pizza.
6. Ask if they're familiar with the term "spanking a pizza." Make up a description to go with the term. Ask that this be done to your pizza.
7. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
8. Order a one-inch pizza.
9. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
10. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
11. Ask them to not put a band-aid on it this time or you will sue.
12. Change your accent every three seconds.
13. Dance all around the word "pizza." Avoid saying it at all costs. If he says it, say, "Please don't mention that word."
14. Learn to properly pronounce the ingredients of a Twinkie. Ask that these be included in the pizza.
15. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask the person taking the order to stop doing that.
16. Imitate the order taker's voice.
17. Move the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as you speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and scream GOODBYE at the top of your lungs.
18. Order 52 pepperoni slices prepared in a fractal pattern as follows from an equation you are about to dictate. Ask if they need paper.
19. Order two toppings, then say, "No, they'll start fighting."
20. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."
21. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
22. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.
23. When they repeat your order, say, "Again, with a little more OOMPH this time."
24. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."

cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by NnamdiN: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2011
Bulllllshiiit
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:11am On Jun 07, 2011
[size=13pt]You can can em buhshiiit but that's one of the way of Cracking Fun . . . . grin grin[/size]
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by Bawss1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2011
Unless the caller has excess phone airtime the joke will be on him.

Nice one.
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by firestar(f): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
Oooooooh. . . shocked
How 'bout i let Kiba take a sample. If the canine doesn't swallow it, then it's poisoned. undecided
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
[size=13pt]You know the pizza guy's faces are always funny and you can easy piss them off - grin grin[/size]

firestar:

Oooooooh. . . shocked
How 'bout i let Kiba take a sample. If the canine doesn't swallow it, then it's poisoned. undecided
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2011
Lol . . Why would you wanna Annoy someone intentionally . . . . .

Or When they ask you Delivery or Pick Up . . . . tell him if only She will deliver it herself.
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2011
This is really funny, I might try 1 when I need a laugh, He he he
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah some may like it sa Fun Fhemmmy dear. . . Well , as i have said the pizza guy but if it's a Pizza Gurl i think my moves should be different from annoying her . wink wink
[/size]
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . Why would you wanna Annoy someone intentionally . . . . .

Or When they ask you Delivery or Pick Up . . . . tell him if only She will deliver it herself.

Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2011
grin grin wink

Bawss1:

Unless the caller has excess phone airtime the joke will be on him.

Nice one.
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you darling. . . kiss kiss kiss You just have to try one out and see grin . You'll laugh as well as others in the building until they fall from chair cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

tatiana009:

This is really funny, I might try 1 when I need a laugh, He he he
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by saremy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2011
NnamdiN:

Bulllllshiiit
real bullssshhhhiiiiitttt
Re: 24 Ways To Annoy The Pizza Guy by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
[size=13pt]I guess there are other words that is nice to say instead of all these many bullshitz. . . . angry angry why not Monkeyshitz? grin grin wink[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Someone Please Inform Me As To How This Makes Sense / Why Coke Tastes Different In Plastic, Bottle And Aluminum. / Maggi Cookery Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.