Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut (75976 Views)

Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks New Haircut In Adorable Photos / Kcee Cuts Off His Signature Dreads, Rocks Clean Haircut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Lewisdinho(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Damn
Neymar the star boy
Watch how those penaldo and tap and score fans will start wailing
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Alusiizizi(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nope... Not an age issue.

Nigga has concentration and commitment issues.

Maybe he's directing attention to investments.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by crossbreedwears(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Absolutely true. You're a wise man
Joysticks:
If he retires from playing soccer he will start selling some of his expensive properties that are resource consuming.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by seyz91(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2021
They are viable but you can never compare any investment with soccer

nonetheless you got no point

leave the man to enjoy his money

go make your own and i'm sure if you were in his position you would do worse
Joysticks:
Are those investment viable like soccer?Do they bring huge returns like soccer.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by seyz91(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
SmellySperm:
It will never be well with poverty.

Me waiting for vanity crew to arrive...
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by seyz91(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
MHBNeiman:
While one local 30 year old man in Nigeria thinks 500k is too much for 3 bedroom apartment per year. undecided
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Cerebellum: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:

Alaye shattap!

Una no dey hear correction, big head grin
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

So na their tummy b ur problem? undecided
the guy get dense brain

1 Like

Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Cerebellum:

Alaye big up!

You make sense die
Thanks
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
weyrey you dey your thatched roof dey comment bullocks on wetin bigman go use him money do
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Cerebellum: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Thanks

Oloun you no seriousgrin
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by 9jausedauto: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming

Same thought
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Toluwanise247:

Are you God why wish him evil.
Why do you always attach religion to every thing.What if he is a reckless spender?
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Asbata(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2021
That's how Africans think, don't blame him���
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ignorants comments like this always pisses me off. Go and check out his various investments in Brazil and different countries before commenting. There is nothing wrong with him enjoying all the luxuries of life. He already worked hard for it.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Paxxcarl:
I thought it is only me that notice it.
Good.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Bbqekpa: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Overrated
Overhyped
Overpaid
Underperforming

Clear case of talent is not enough
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2021
SavageResponse:

Mr Man keep quiet, what the guy said is true.

A footballing career is not something that pays for life therefore any intelligent footballer has no business buying a helicopter or high maintenance asset.

Go and ask Daniel Amokachi about the private jet he bought during his hey days.

Mike Tyson made over $300 million during his boxing career but today I doubt if he has even $5 million to his name.

What about Ronaldinho that recently had an immigration issue in South America and was arrested; the dude couldn't even raise ordinary $10K until Samuel Eto'O came to bail him out.

You people should stop assuming that anyone who raises concern about spending habits of celebrities is a hater or has a poverty mentality!

Cc Joysticks
Help me tell them.They are saying I am wishing him bad as if reckless spending will not make him go broke.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by don4real18(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2021
While Lewandowski shows off his Balon d'or award.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Oladapo3971(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2021
He'll continue as drug dealer in 10 years to come
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Damn...
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by lkillbrokehoes: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ignorants comments like this always pisses me off. Go and check out his various investments in Brazil and different countries before commenting. There is nothing wrong with him enjoying all the luxuries of life. He already worked hard for it.
Na only poor people dey always advice rich guys, instead of him to channel that energy into making his own money.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Numerouno94(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2021
VirginSearcher:
Since Kobe's death I nogo too advise celebrities to use Helicopter shocked

Swears, i ain't a fan of choppers. It's too complicated.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by KingMack(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Baba God i know say you no dey sleep..I still be your PIKIN abeg no forget us angry
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by jaxxy(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Lol nice
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Numerouno94(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Damn
Neymar the star boy
Watch how those penaldo and tap and score fans will start wailing

They re hypocrites. Same guys were shouting GOAT GOAT GOAT when Pendu bought the most expensive porch. Same guys hv turned financial advisers to Neymar. Hypocrisy kill them. undecided
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by samsard(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hope you asked same questions when Ronaldo bought the most expensive cars and houses or when Floyd Mayweather also buys the most expensive stuffs ?. See let me tell you something... These guys are already freaking wealthy. Infact that chopper Neymar bought is just a small fraction of his wealth. There is nothing wrong with enjoying all the luxuries of life when you are made Oga. Just commot that Poverty mentality.
Hope you realize that most athletes have a hard time adjusting once they retire? There aren't a lot of business that will pay you half a million dollars weekly consistently.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newretirement.com/retirement/retired-athletes-financial-lessons/%3famp=1
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Numerouno94(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Paxxcarl:
the guy get dense brain

Some people reasoning they surprise me.

Hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by egoldman(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2021
This guy seemed determined to make himself an old man by fire by force.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by surveycash(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hope you asked same questions when Ronaldo bought the most expensive cars and houses or when Floyd Mayweather also buys the most expensive stuffs ?. See let me tell you something... These guys are already freaking wealthy. Infact that chopper Neymar bought is just a small fraction of his wealth. There is nothing wrong with enjoying all the luxuries of life when you are made Oga. Just commot that Poverty mentality.

Let me help you shock @Joysticks. The copter may even be a gift from anybody/company to him.
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by sugah: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2021
ManLikeB:
Airbus is clearly written on that chopper, how come you are calling it a Mercedes??
Copy and paste bloggers. The original news said it was a Mercedes customised helicopter.....Mercedes customised means the interior leather is by Mercedes but helicopter is an airbus
Re: Neymar Shows Off His ₦10bn Mercedes Helicopter & New Batman Haircut by Cantonese: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Joysticks:
If he retires from playing soccer he will start selling some of his expensive properties that are resource consuming.

Poverty is a very dangerous chain. When it ties you, if you do not struggle hard enough, it may not untie you.

Bros wetin concern you? You no be man? You no get hand? You no get leg? You no get head? No be as e come this life you sef come? E tell you say im papa na billionaire before? Na you make the money for am? You known am physically? Na your family or friend? Wetin come be your own wey you turn yourself to economic adviser?

This kind owu comment na wah. Oya quickly start praying for owu to live your life alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / I Need A Woman In My Life, Wizkid Cries Out after trying to cook / Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.