Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) (42193 Views)

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2021
The Enugu state police command have arrested a father identified as Chidi Onyishi for killing his 7-year-old son for money rituals.

The police said the suspect was arrested following the receipt of credible information in an ongoing case of a missing child.

The suspect was arrested by police Operatives attached to the Central Police Station of the Command.

The police said they arrested 36-year-old of Taylor Avenue, Coal Camp, Enugu, for allegedly being responsible for the disappearance and murder for money ritual of his son.

It was gathered that the father had earlier reported to the police on 22 October that his 7 years old son identified as Chimdalu Chidi was missing.

Police statement added:

“Preliminary investigation reveals that he confessed to the crime and led Police Operatives to the arrest of one Pastor Okeke Eneokwor aged 95 (male), who is said to be blind and of Dental Avenue, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu; whom he fingered as an accomplice.

He also led Police Operatives and medical team to a stream in Abakpa-Nike, Enugu, where the decomposing corpse of the minor was exhumed from a shallow grave, after him and cohorts murdered and buried the child on 20/10/2021.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police, CP Abubakar Lawal, fdc, has ordered the State CID Enugu to conduct a thorough and conclusive investigation that will lead to the prosecution of everyone found culpable in the act.”

Source: https://salemreporters.com/police-arrests-father-for-killing-his-son-for-money-rituals-exhume-corpse/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Nilx: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Ah......, I’m broke but never in my life would I consider ritual as an option. I rather live in my fantasy rather commit heinous crime like this...... to think of it, this is to what end? For some money that you will later discover to be useless?

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Commentor: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Chidi Onyishi

Pastor Okeke Eneokwor

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Ezehillary(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Money ritual hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Tracka: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2021
These are most inhumane acts but we focus more on Boko Haram, Bandits and IPOB because they have religious and political colouration

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2021
This is so gross and inhumane shocked

To say I'm shocked is an understatement

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by LeeSantos(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Wahala.
I saw his name on Forbes richest men in Africa.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by emnite(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Wickedness

6 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Polynek(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2021
No matter how broke I am, I can never scam someone, steal, or engage in any criminal act, let alone killing someone bcoz of moni
Abeg which conscience I won use chop d moni cry

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Animals angry

14 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Lumig: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
shocked
See wetin desperation and the love of money has led this man. Let's kill any urge of desperation before it leads us to do the undesirable

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by TheRealOwner(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
To be honest, what I was expecting to see before clicking isn't what I saw after clicking

Father to son. Na wa o

R.I.P to the young lad. You were a victim of a stupid beliefs and wicked people and never got to enjoy the finer things in life sad

Stay far away from people who know about and believe strongly in charms and rituals for your good. Make handshake no go pass elbow

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2021
What kind of poverty will make you kill your own child for money rituals. A child you live for. A child you work hard for. A child you sacrifice for.
So after killing your child for rituals, who will spend the money? What fun will you derive?

23 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Kukukillus: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Chai
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by RapistOnBail: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2021

Hearts Of men is desperately evil.

That’s why it’s foolish trying to please anybody.

13 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by benuejosh: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Things Yahoo boys have caused

11 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Fuckthamods: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Money never comes from barbaric acts like this, i wonder why at this world age people from this part of the world still engage in it.

6 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by LILTJAY: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Only death penalty will end this madness in Nigeria. ... but our politicians cant enact such law because they are also ritualists theirselves

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by funkybroyouknow: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2021
please add graphic to the title

5 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Arrest the herbalist too. They promised this idiot the world.

The herbalist is the real criminal, that pushed the idiot to killing his precious son.

Oh Africa !!!!

If there is ever gonna be a time,mama Africa cries, it’s Now !!!

3 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Commentor: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
Things Yahoo boys have caused

Let's not forget Nollywood.

13 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by OTlandlord: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2021
The poor boy spirit don dey haunt am. Useless mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Dozie32(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Lol, the man dream when him son want use am run the levels. grin so him say make him no dey alive see this kind thing happen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by AgriHub: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Partner

1 Like

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Soso990240(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2021
I know this man in question. He looked innocent and harmless. He was even accusing some people as having a hand in his sons disappearance, That's what made people to go extra miles to find out the truth. Poverty is indeed a disease.

30 Likes

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Awise09(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Igbo and money, killing ur biological son for one mumu chief title coronation rite.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Moneyboyz: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Blame the Nigerian movie industry, they promote ritual, prostitution, indecency and armed robbery with their stale movies.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Someone who could sacrifice his own child for ritual wouldn't mind to sacrifice all the children in his community.

I thought it was widely believed that na Afonja dey do this trade but na nyamiri be this ones

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Rapes Orange Seller In Ibadan, Blames Evil Spirits (Photo) / Headless Corpse Rattles Edo Residents (photo) / The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.