Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Driving As An Aphrodisiac - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Driving As An Aphrodisiac (783 Views)

Sold!! Spotless Toks 2006 BMW 325i For Quick Sale...sheer Driving Pleasure / Obey Traffic Law! Use Car Bluetooth Mirror to Make/Receive Cal When Driving / Nairalander, Please Help, This Vehicle Was Stolen While Test Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving As An Aphrodisiac by Connoisseur(m): 12:32am On Jun 07, 2011
Didnt know where to actually post this:

I love driving
Not as a means of livelihood, just for pleasure. Feeling the rev of a powerful engine throb beneath you. Knowing you are actually in control of your life, what its gonna be.

Driving is a pleasure without measure. Dont know if its just me but most times fast driving is a pleasure better than sex. Taking a ride when the sun has gone to sleep when folks are awaitng the first round of sleep tearing away into the night watching the needle climb to the 180s knowing fully well that should there be a slip, you'd just be another headline (thats if you are fortunate to make headlines). Believing in just you, trusting only in your reflexes and bringing yourself home to roost.

Might be just me, but i dont think anybody likes driving (the fast and furious) better than i do,
Re: Driving As An Aphrodisiac by Sannmmy: 1:21am On Jun 07, 2011
think about it this way, you are not only risking your own life, you are risking the lives of others too!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Driving As An Aphrodisiac by oblo(m): 5:25am On Jun 07, 2011
I feel u bruv! Am sure if you had the correct training and enabling environment you would have been our very own mike schumacher! But really and honestly I also see driving the way you see it albeit may be I dnt drive too much above the redline so I dnt become a headline?!!!! I actually love the rev of an engine, the more powerfull it is the more I fall for it!! Just listening to an engine is like pre-intimacy before having , x! I sometimes push my car to the limits and really drive it hard but I still end up pampering it just like a baby or in dis case a lady! There is just this calm I get just being behind the steering wheels of my car! No, its not just you, I am you!
Re: Driving As An Aphrodisiac by Connoisseur(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2011
Sannmmy:

think about it this way, you are not only risking your own life, you are risking the lives of others too!!!!!!!!!!!

i get your point but i have always been lucky (maybe actually good at it).

(1) (Reply)

Range Rover Sport 08 Very Clean / Reg Toyota Prado 06 For 4m @adex Autos 08082368921,08039226528 / I Need A Mazda Cx7 Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.