Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? (16125 Views)

How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by wunmi590(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good day N'Lander,

I was having a discussion with a friend yesterday, and he was complaining about how he was not being paid well despite his Masters, so I decided to bring this here.....

As the subject implies

As for me, yes I've, graduate like 10years ago and luck have actually shined on me since then when it comes to job...

Even before then, I was lucky to get my bursary 50k each every year, for both my OND (100k) and my BS.c (200k) days for lagosians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by wunmi590(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
shocked

Let hear from you guys

Lalasticlala we have come again, please let's hear what people have to say sir

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Tohsynetita1: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
It's possible but rare case. Ave you even seen a good job? let alone saving money.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by DICKstractor: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
undecided

As a Nigerian graduate, after studying a course, you have to go learn a skill. Skills pays now because work no dey

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by wunmi590(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tohsynetita1:
It's possible but rare case. Ave you even seen a good job? let alone saving money.

You are very right, alot of graduate who have sacrificed their night just to graduate with good grades are roaming the street....

May God help Nigerian graduate

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by ecomalchemist(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Work no dey...if workdeu Dem go require 10 years work experience...

But you can skip all that hurdle if you are equipped with digital skills, business ideas with adequate funding, trade or skill.

The unemployment level these days is at an ALL TIME HIGH.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by lomprico(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
is that a thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Sheuns(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yelsz. And more. Na Federal government University I go. School fees was 19,800 (UNILAG). I didn’t buy books or handouts like that. In all Im not sure I spent up to 500k on fees and all.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Me I never even go school, thank God am good at my job and it's paying me well

11 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes o. But I don't no how
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by MT: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
I can tell you empirically - I have, in countless multiple folds. I dont know where I would have been without being properly educated.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by WiszyFraud: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Did you know??

Nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities.

lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by GreaterFuture(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Leave it.
Or help me do it...

Maize soybean available for Sale.
Affordable Prices, Old and new Grain.
See signature for Contact (call and Whatsapp).
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by complexBoss12: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
undecided

If I had the information that I do today, I wouldn't have wasted 4 years of life for nothing.

If you're about to enter a Nigerian University, and you don't have connection, don't waste your time reading a non professional course!! when I say professional course I am not talking Psychology or Mass Comm. they are still useless in Nigeria.

27 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by fergie001: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
NO
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by ForeThinker: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Technically
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by ZendayaColeman(f): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
For where?

Opelope oyinbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Handsnigga: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just thinking how many people would be so be valuable and wealthy if they had put so much effort like they put on academics on learning and mastering a digital or online skill.

With your certificate, you may not be able to recoup all your school fees fast but when you learn a skill and master it till you start getting jobs, you then have hope.

Although some are still doing great with their academic certificates but very few. If you're not among them, learn a computer, digital, or online skill.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Asadujames202(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just learn how to bomb

@yahoo yahoo .com

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by merits(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
cool recoup wetin.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Stopfapping: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
All my school fees plus accomodations in ABU Zaria doesn't sum up to 100k, upon say na engineering I study (5years)

Thanks to God, my first salary triples All my 5years fees

17 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes,

Public schools are cheap and you spend less compare to private. If you get a good job after grad you should be able to get everything you spent back in a year.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by blazetitov: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes. Make God dey bless our hustles.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Shellsploit: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
cry
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by uncleck: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Haryoureendey4(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
WhatsApp 08179639117

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by wallay77(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lol...recoup Kor dethrone ni....

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by chloride6: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
With my first salary sef..

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by KiNg0G: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
wunmi590:
shocked

Let ear from you guys

Lalasticlala we have come again, please let's hear what people have to say sir

Which school did you attend?
What a waste.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Mewhizzp(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Excuse me please.
No come and discourage us here ooo.
Us that are still studying
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by LMS1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Work Nor Dey So I Mistakenly E-mailed My CV To WWE By Mistake..
Now I Have A Match With John Cena On Friday..

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? / UTME: 62,140 Candidates Set To Re-write JAMB On 1st Of July / Kano Extends Second-Term Holiday To Five Weeks For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.