Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump (517 Views)

MTN Lumos Solar For Sale@affordable Price. / MTN Lumos Solar For Sale@affordable Price. / Your Experience With Mtn Lumos Yellow Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by africonn: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
We all know the situation of power in the country, which makes son of man want to opt for renewable energy like solar. I am in a crossroad here and I need help. I need solar infrastructure to power my laptop, few bulbs and probably my TV but not necessary.

All I need is my laptop to never die again grin, but I need to choose one out of the three, If you are using one of these products pls share your experience with it. MTN lumos monthly sub is outrageous. Bee bee jump support is poor. I don't know who uses BeeBee and how performant it is. Qasa solar generator -> I don't know how good this is, if there are fake because I am seeing the same product with the price all around the internet.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Introduces Its First-ever Digital Season Of Surprises Via New Mymtn NG App / Send And Receive Money From Nigeria And Ghana Instantly / Recharge Card Printing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.