Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo (1619 Views)

9 Surprising Side Effects Of Golden Morn And Its Benefits / Win Big In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo / How To Make Golden Morn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by Yinksy09(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Are you ready to be among the lucky millionaires? N1,000,000 is up for grabs when you participate in the Golden morn heritage promo.

Here is how to participate:

1. Submit two empty sachets of the 900g Heritage edition pack of Golden Morn at tour closest redemption center.

2. Get a scratch card which qualifies you to win airtime or a cash prize

3. You also qualify for the raffle draw and stand the chance to win the grand prize of 1 million naira.

4. Did you know that multiple entries from the same person is allowed throughout the duration of the promo? This increases your chances of winning.

5. Duration of the promo is from November 1st - 27th 2021.

Everyone can be a winner but to stand a chance you need to start gathering your Golden morn empty packs now! If you throw two inside PSP or Lawma van Na 1 million naira you dash out be that.

Hurry now to the link and participate: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVfyW3qD-ku/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by Blastedholligan: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omo, this people wan bless people with money sha
Re: Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by Kunja2: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Amazing. How much will this 900g cost sef?
Re: Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by Theanyanwu: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Is it the same 1m someone posted the other time that one will win like this?
Re: Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by OctoberEleven: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
How much again is that 900g satchel golden morn, let me be buying that one instead of the N100 satchet.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by Iceman296: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Time to win something from this people, been patronizing them for a long time now
Re: Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by ItrendNaija(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
OctoberEleven:
How much again is that 900g satchel golden morn, let me be buying that one instead of the N100 satchet.
Th 900g pack is 2100 on jumia.

1 Like

Re: Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by YangaBabe: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
I have never won anything from any promo before, could this be my chance? Cos that will really be a dream come true.
Re: Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by AmadorSays: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nice opportunity, at least even if I no win I go flex the golden morn wella, so it's a win win something.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Birthday Cake Made For A Drunkard Left People Talking / Experience Chicken Like Never Before! / What Food Can A Slim Person Eat 2 Add Weight A Lilttle Atleast 2b A Size 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.