Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,250 members, 7,822,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Win Big In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Win Big In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo (589 Views)

9 Surprising Side Effects Of Golden Morn And Its Benefits / Here Is Your Chance To Become A Millionaire In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo / How To Make Golden Morn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Big In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by paduzman: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

Do you know you can land up to a million naira just for being a consumer of the golden morn cereal? Yes, just for eating cereals one can be a millionaire aside other instant gifts that come with it.

Here's how you go about it.

- To be a partaker of this amazing offer, buy 2 sachets of the golden morn 900g heritage pack, enjoy your cereal and keep the empty sachets for your entry.

- Now take your 2 empty sachets to the nearest redemption center close to you and you will be given scratch cards that enables you win instant gifts.

- Your entry also gives you the chance to win 1 million naira in the raffle draw at the end of the promo

This promo runs till the 27th of November and good thing is that you can enter multiple entries to win more instant gifts and increase your chances of becoming a millionaire before the year runs out.

So just know that for every 2 empty sachets of Golden Morn Heritage pack to throw away, you throw away a chance to be a millionaire, now that's not something I think anyone will like to do, so better start keeping those sachets for your entries wink.

Source :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkt11FIgqlE
Re: Win Big In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by NightFood: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2021
Too many promos coming up left right and center, abeg I suppose win something before this year finish o

1 Like

Re: Win Big In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by ItrendNaija(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2021
2 packs for a chance to win 1million? I’m game how do I participate?
Re: Win Big In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by AlmaIganishire: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2021
I have always been a Golden more customer, they should gimme the 1 million naira already lol
Re: Win Big In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by Kunja2: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2021
Promo plenty this December o. But this particular one won't be bad at all
Re: Win Big In The Golden Morn Heritage Promo by Adaanna(f): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2021
On my way to the market grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) / Nafdac Registration | Water Factory Setup / Foods To Avoid When Trying To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.