Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen (40918 Views)

My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / Disgrace Anyone Looking At Your Phone Screen With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by eguarojeona: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Donwhite92:
Please my Samsung A50 has screen issues. It has purple colour and spreading day by day. I went to change it and I was told the screen is of 2 types 20k And 35k... 35k is the original but I don't have the money. Should I go for the 20k own? And also what might be problems associated with the fake one?
Either you buy the 35k screen or go get a new screen.Even at that there is no certainty it will last
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by vikgreen01(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
chicoMX:

Your Apple phone na made in where?

Wanted to ask him. A friend bought 6s+ 74k. When I priced 7+ them Dey say 120k, 130k, 140k etc depending on storage.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by freshalien: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
chudyprince:
it happened on one of my HTC phone some times ago, it doesn't matter what product of device you are using

Sat on my iphone a few months ago, with the button on my wallet directly pressed on the phone’s screen; cracked the screen like crazy, even put a hole in it, but no blue mark/colour like the OP’s own. And the phone’s screen still going strong despite cracks left and right. cheesy

Having this first hand experience and with my previous experience with some other products, I think the manufacturer of your device does matter. iPhone seems to be ahead of the others.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by olutop(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
NarcissistKing:

iPhone is only assembled in China.
All the hardware Components of iphone are all made in China, Samsung is also made in Korea, it is not about where Infinix and techno are being made it is about how they are being made and the purpose for making them....

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Guzx: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
After you’ve broken it right
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by codedearner(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Am a phone repair Engineer in Ikorodu. The screen of #20k does not have the fingerprint sensor on the screen for (A505f) and it should also comprise of the workmanship. The #35k on the other hand will have the sensor and you can use your fingerprint. That's the major difference between the two screens.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Sluvist(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
NarcissistKing:

iPhone is only assembled in China.
Made in china, assembled in California.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Cidatek(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
I have follow come A50 screen....I based in lere.....Lagos.......I fix phones and laptop......teleReach me on o81...111..62...4444
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by ibrahim55(m): 2:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Samuel1402:
This purple dot started yesterday afternoon, it was initially very small dot and it started spreading, the way it's going, it might spread to cover all this screen, this phone didn't fall, nothing happen to it nobody touch it except me, so please what could really be the cause of this, and is there any remedy aside replacing the screen. The screen is amoled screen thanks.
this is amoled screen and that little blue on that part if the screen means there was a little crack on the screen usually caused by key or when it fell or something dropped on it from this point now the blue will spread all across the screen in few days from the day it started showing until u wont be able to see anything anymore just keep some money just u are changing that screen or get a new phone already
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Coolgent(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2021
Samuel1402:
This purple dot started yesterday afternoon, it was initially very small dot and it started spreading, the way it's going, it might spread to cover all this screen, this phone didn't fall, nothing happen to it nobody touch it except me, so please what could really be the cause of this, and is there any remedy aside replacing the screen. The screen is amoled screen thanks.

Backup all your important documents/folders cos your screen will completely go blank soon, you must change the screen
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Coolgent(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2021
Donwhite92:
Please my Samsung A50 has screen issues. It has purple colour and spreading day by day. I went to change it and I was told the screen is of 2 types 20k And 35k... 35k is the original but I don't have the money. Should I go for the 20k own? And also what might be problems associated with the fake one?
Though it's almost the same thing but original one is just like factory made while the other is a bit blurry and may not last
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by KennethEnyi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Francis609:
It will continue to spread until the device becomes completely unusable.

That is physical damage to the OLED display panel, that doesn't just occur out of the blue.

Mumu how can that piece of shit phone possibly sport An OLED PANEL
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by daddio(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please if you have a dead Redmi 8A that still have a good screen please quote me with your price
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Freelancerx: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
So na poor masses dey use the others?
jydmak:
add money and buy Tecno or infinix phone if u can't afford the cost of the screen. Samsung phone is not easy to maintain. Not for poor masses
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by AmadorSays: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
arthurwillia:

You sell?
not really, but check carlcare sha
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote][/quote]Brudana just to buy new phone b dat :'
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Phone Screen by micoyankee(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone / Lady's Iphone 7 Plus Explodes (Photos/video) / Etisalat 'Double Your Recharge Promo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.