Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) (11691 Views)

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Metrix147: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2021
The general overseer of Power World Ministries, Rev Dr. Uche Ume has said that copy and paste is not a sin.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIXEEmqm-DI

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by noble71(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
shocked
Bet9ja pastor.

12 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by moneya(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
No comment but on fp
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
Protestant and Penticostal churches have fully destroyed Christianity

Catholics are by far the only true church standing.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by kennykruzmason: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
When the flesh is at work. It's nonsense they talk about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by audubash: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
uthor=Metrix147 post=107537892]The general overseer of Power World Ministries, Rev Dr. Uche Ume has said that copy and paste is not a sin.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIXEEmqm-DI
[/quote]
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by inoki247: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Today na Friday na...
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by bassammy: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
It's a...
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Copy and paste of what abeg?

27 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2021
I see this man's church filled with exam malpractice students.

This I have seen.

12 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Shezzman: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2021
Exactly. That's the question.
That topic is left hanging
arthurwillia:
Copy and paste of what abeg?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Lattop(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Even if I copy and paste adult film link for Bible study group

10 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Grace001: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Yahoo pastor
What is he copying and where did he want to paste it

3 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by alphaconde(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2021
but who said it was a sin?

11 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Hmm, that's why most of the pastors do search for the MESSAGE

on GOOGLE to preach on the ALTAR, instead of them to ask from the HOLY SPIRIT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by CryptoClub2018: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2021
In what context man of God? The only person you should look up to and copy is Christ Jesus. That is the source and not man. A lot of people in the world are into different evil. Do you want people to copy the evil they do too? They should copy a ritualist, copy a thief,copy a fraudulent person etc. Our men of God should be guided and not lead people to hell. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light. Copy only him through is word and obedience and you shall do exploits

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by victons(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2021
wink

2 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Grace001: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
ABEG someone should help a starving brother..been surviving on soaked garri since Monday over here in Federal poly nekede..any small money we get lectures will say pay this pay for that else we fail...they don't mind if we have feed since Friday..ABEG someone should help me ABEG.. since I dey..no one one respond

00..52.5..66. 7..22

Acce..ss

Federal government just disbursed 58B Naira, find a way to put down your info
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Make I dey observe
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by prophetwis: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2021
Uche Ume .Has been consistent from our primary school days.
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by mayorofyentown(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
I see
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Leverage2021: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
G
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
This is the dividend of corruption. Imagine everyone is just mounting the pulpit to talk. Just look at this one. Nigeria is almost finished the way we are going. Even with his thick accent. Lol. And those people sat there. Mehn! Nigerians are m.umu

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2021
The Pastor is likely to be one of the closet advisers to Buhari which is why the government did not see anything wrong in plagiarism
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by musa234(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Business men cum fake pastors everywhere... I just wish religion never existed in the first place.
Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Well, I guess you lack comprehension. Go back and watch till the end.
PeaceJoyLove:
This is the dividend of corruption. Imagine everyone is just mounting the pulpit to talk. Just look at this one. Nigeria is almost finished the way we are going. Even with his thick accent. Lol. And those people sat there. Mehn! Nigerians are m.umu

3 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste Not A Sin - Rev. Uche Ume (Video) by Lagosianswag: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2021
It depends on what you're copying and pasting undecided

You can't copy and paste someone's financial details for fraudulent purposes and say it's not a sin sad

Copy and Paste can either be for better or worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2020 (Anglican Communion) / Why People Are Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.