Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) (54383 Views)

Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra / ₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) / 350ft Tall Artificial Waterfall On The Outside Of A Skyscraper In China(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Massive

1 Like

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Ray07(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Drenimarcus:
New York! They literally have no more space on land anymore. Na air be land for New York grin
na air house the rain there grin

How I go carry big million of dollars go buy house for air sad . . . what if e come collapse

1 Like

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Jeon(f): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lollittaa:

I go like follow you undecided

I dy with you.
Don't leave me!
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Jeon(f): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
White's really chop better witch..

1 Like

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by JuanJO(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
starbuck:
I will love to live in the last floor to avoid too many people's wahala about visiting or trying to check up on me
lol. Broda nobody they use staircase there o. Na lifter ooooo
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by floss(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Just thinking how Righteousness2 will interprete this development....I bet he will see it as an atrocity before the eyes of the Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Drenimarcus(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ray07:
na air house the rain there grin

How I go carry big million of dollars go buy house for air sad . . . what if e come collapse

Lol! It cant! this is America and you will probably have insurance.
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by obonujoker(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
floss:
Just thinking how Righteousness2 will interprete this development....I bet he will see it as an atrocity before the eyes of the Lord

Another tower of Babel
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by yetunsbay(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
starbuck:
I will love to live in the last floor to avoid too many people's wahala about visiting or trying to check up on me
we go still visit

4 Likes

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by daveP(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
See Neatness, Respect for laws of mathematics, physics and gravity. See orderliness and no corners being cut. See passion for true reputation and Cv boost via proper means.

Not like an Ikoyi Collapse of weeks back.

Sense tall. Na who need am go stand near am make e fall ontop am.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by lymelyte(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
michlins:
If you obey the laws of physics and geography without cutting corners on quality of materials, you can build an Everest.

The Egyptian pyramids and ancient palaces have stood for hundreds of years and thousands for some. They have survived some of the most brutal forces of nature such as tsunami and flooding. They have also survived generations of mankind and we're the most devastating force of nature.

What man can not destroy does not exist
real talk bro
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Ray07(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Drenimarcus:

Lol! It cant! this is America and you will probably have insurance.
you're right sha. Just that am not a fan of penthouse and condo.
I want house where children go meet new people and see space play. Them no fit ride bicycle for penthouse na and na for city e dey grin

Have you seen 432 Park Avenue residential skyscraper . . . the building is a beauty.
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Drenimarcus(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Ray07:
you're right sha. Just that am not a fan of penthouse and condo.
I want house where children go meet new people and see space play. Them no fit ride bicycle for penthouse na and na for city e dey grin

Have you seen 432 Park Avenue residential skyscraper . . . the building is a beauty.

cheesy you go see skyscrapers tire for NY.

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Ray07(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2021
Drenimarcus:

cheesy you go see skyscrapers tire for NY.
chai . . . we the suffer for Africa o cry
Person need to vanish this country

1 Like

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Originalsly: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Explorers.....thanks for the info ... been seeing this building go up and up and above all others but never stopped by to see the details. It looks like a pencil sticking up in the air.... verrrry narrow! There is a similar one somewhere in mid Town Manhattan that be sticking up in the air like arrow.... can see that one from alllll the way up in Harlem. But that one was touted as top of the line luxury.... many bought into it ... but they been complaining bitterly about problems.... elevator break downs ... blackouts... leaks .... they want out! This may be no different ! Crazy people.... the wealthy ones usually live in those upper floors .... foggy and rainy mornings half of the building cannot be seen!

4 Likes

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Lukaku95: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Drenimarcus:
New York! They literally have no more space on land anymore. Na air be land for New York grin
they have oo. Plenty.. but in the suburbs
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Originalsly: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ray07:

With the problems within ... I fear problems outside should a serious windy storm visit glass would be flying like bullets everywhere. Don't see any beauty in these type buildings .... all about floor space and generating maximum income... so space for beauty. The older high rises seems like they were in early contests!

1 Like

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Drenimarcus(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lukaku95:
they have oo. Plenty.. but in the suburbs

Subs kee? Go Manhattan, you go stretch neck tire grin
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by alpharoyalty: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Another food for the terrorists
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by RaisedByWolves: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
starbuck:

Social anxiety disorder spotted.

You should do a HIV test

1 Like

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Cokahot: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
E money,dangote whr una dey. Una billionaires for naira
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by YellowMayor(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Explorers:
Brooklyn's first supertall skyscraper has now reached its peak height, with the firms behind it announcing the topping out of the 1,066ft- (324m) tall tower.

The skyscraper - called 'The Brooklyn Tower' - is located at 9 Dekalb Avenue and it's described as an 'imaginative new building' that is 'formed by interlocking hexagons and dramatic cascading setbacks in a facade of shimmering bronzes and deep blacks'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-10191265/The-Brooklyn-Tower-Brooklyns-supertall-skyscraper-reaches-height-1-066ft.html

One of the signs of.....
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by CaptalnMitch: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Osama will not n happy about this
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by DeepSight(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Explorers:
Brooklyn's first supertall skyscraper has now reached its peak height, with the firms behind it announcing the topping out of the 1,066ft- (324m) tall tower.

The skyscraper - called 'The Brooklyn Tower' - is located at 9 Dekalb Avenue and it's described as an 'imaginative new building' that is 'formed by interlocking hexagons and dramatic cascading setbacks in a facade of shimmering bronzes and deep blacks'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-10191265/The-Brooklyn-Tower-Brooklyns-supertall-skyscraper-reaches-height-1-066ft.html

Yet another monstrosity of modern architecture.
Lost, the by-gone days of architectural beauty, rhythm, cadence and elegance.
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by blacknoir: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by osuofia2(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Brooklyn puts your light up.
I love Brooklyn
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by DeepSight(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Originalsly:

With the problems within ... I fear problems outside should a serious windy storm visit glass would be flying like bullets everywhere. Don't see any beauty in these type buildings .... all about floor space and generating maximum income... so space for beauty. The older high rises seems like they were in early contests!

You have said it all.
Monstrosities!
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Temptee101(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
kindlyheart:
I am afraid of tall buildings now especially after the ikoyi collapse news.

One thang must kill a man.

If you don't gerrit, forget abourit.
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by BelSprit: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
paulemmy19:
No be me go climb ooooo
Baba lift dey ooo, no fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa / Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.