Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) (54385 Views)

Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra / ₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) / 350ft Tall Artificial Waterfall On The Outside Of A Skyscraper In China(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by greypencils: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
As much as I would love to live or have an office in that building, this is a bulls eye for terrorist activity. WTC comes to mind. As much as The U.S might consider itself proactive against fighting terrorism and preventing another 9-11, they are not totally in the clear.
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Bifwoli: 1:27am On Jan 27, 2022
starbuck:
I will love to live in the last floor to avoid too many people's wahala about visiting or trying to check up on me
You must be running away from debt collectors .

1 Like

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Bifwoli: 1:29am On Jan 27, 2022
IAmSkinny:
fear won't let me live here.
What if it collapses?
Your very small bank account won't let you live there either .

1 Like

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Coquinoqui: 1:34am On Jan 27, 2022
No be dis same building I saw from the edge Hudson yards last week
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Caseless: 5:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Minjim:
When will Dangote complete his Refinery self ?
6 months from now.
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Cousin9999: 6:23am On Jan 27, 2022
I don't mind tall buildings, but skyscrapers are so unpleasant. And a cluster of them is garbage. The combination of all the buildings and too much pedestrian traffic is like being buried. It reminds me of third world prisons with utter chaos, or a battlefield.

The density skyscrapers provide isn't appealing either because it doesn't benefit infrastructure and running a city properly. It's not enjoyable in terms of lifestyle either. The only thing I think they're good for is vertical farming. That's something to explore.
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by IAmSkinny: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2022
Bifwoli:
Your very small bank account won't let you live there either .

Yayyy!!! I have a new account manager!!!
Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Coquinoqui: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
I live in NY, you see these skyscrappers looks tiny in pics but trust me they are wide like a football pitch.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) by Exjoker(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Explorers:
Brooklyn's first supertall skyscraper has now reached its peak height, with the firms behind it announcing the topping out of the 1,066ft- (324m) tall tower.

The skyscraper - called 'The Brooklyn Tower' - is located at 9 Dekalb Avenue and it's described as an 'imaginative new building' that is 'formed by interlocking hexagons and dramatic cascading setbacks in a facade of shimmering bronzes and deep blacks'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-10191265/The-Brooklyn-Tower-Brooklyns-supertall-skyscraper-reaches-height-1-066ft.html
Explorers, can you create a post about the world tinest skyscraper? I heard the base is just 21 feet wide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa / Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.