Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

- Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (582 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by SportsHD: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2021
detests too much attention
Re: by daddytime(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2021
They should check Malami's phone and close his too.

Emefoolish....

The worst CBN governor ever.
Re: by dawnomike(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Wahala for who never clock 30 ooo grin
Re: by DaveHarry(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2021
This one don dey turn oppression. Dem no even bother to know weda na legit means e get that kind worth of cryptos, dem just close d account, just like that. 400 million naira. So CBN don't want to see any of the masses be a millionaire! Hmmmm dis one don dey too much o, be like everybody go kuku start to dey protect themselves from these wolves in sheep's clothing, wey we call government, or better still, let's just be killing any polithiefcian and their security guards we see anywhere...make the war kuku start before this people frustrate innocent Nigerians lives.
Re: by Pierocash(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Stop spreading fake news. Nobody with 400m in his account will watch the bank close his account without challenging the order .

That aside, no bank closes account with your money inside,they send for you to withdraw your money first before closing it down. Except if it is a fraudulent proceed . So far ,Crypto isn't a criminal trade.

All this bank propagandists spreading fear to discourage youths from trading.

They are only warning those dealing on crypto not to use their account directly for crypto trades and not trading crypto per se.

If truly they want to stop crypto trade, they will close Patricia, Binance Nigeria, Luno, ,Buycoin etc from operating in Nigeria.

This your propaganda won't fly.

CBN has no power to ban crypto,they only have the right to restrict your bank cards from accessing crypto sites
Re: by SportsHD: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Pierocash:
Stop spreading fake news.
I trade crypto. This is not a propaganda or to stop people from trading.
I'm just putting this out for people to be on the lookout. I wouldn't want CBN to close people's account.

Don't you think CBN has the power to close someone's account? I know that money is too much for them to just sieze. He'll definitely appear before them to explain himself and all.

Then with a couple bribes here and there, I'm sure they'll open back the account for him.
Re: by Pierocash(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2021
SportsHD:

I trade crypto. This is not a propaganda or to stop people from trading.
I'm just putting this out for people to be on the lookout. I wouldn't want CBN to close people's account.

Don't you think CBN has the power to close someone's account? I know that money is too much for them to just sieze. He'll definitely appear before them to explain himself and all.

Then with a couple bribes here and there, I'm sure they'll open back the account for him.
I am not telling you that CBN hasnt made attempt to close people's account based on a mere circular. But no,they don't have the power to close anybody's account based on mere circular related to crypto trade trade. I am not saying so base on emotions,the recent court judgment by justice Taiwo Taiwo of the federal high court says so.

And on the issue of 400m in an account that was closed is nothing but propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Vs Leicester City IS A HOME WIN PLAY IT AND MAKE MONEY. / Man Left The UK To Build The Biggest Drink Company In Nigeria / We Asked Chatgpt To Suggest Some Online Businesses. Here Is Its Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.