Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Man Left The UK To Build The Biggest Drink Company In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Man Left The UK To Build The Biggest Drink Company In Nigeria (584 Views)

Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Left The UK To Build The Biggest Drink Company In Nigeria by Steven809: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk4BH1N_jb0

He Left the UK to Build the Biggest Drink Company in Nigeria is another episode of my promoting Africa series where I feature black entrepreneurs all across Africa who have built successful businesses and they tell us how they did it.

Today's episode is Mr. Lanre Akinlagun who is a Nigerian entrepreneur building a Multimillion-Dollar Drink Company in Nigeria. He tells us why he left the UK and how he was able to build his business in Nigeria and some of the challenges he has faced on his entrepreneurial journey

#henessy #drinks #drinking #drinkwalk

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Left The UK To Build The Biggest Drink Company In Nigeria by dangerousd071: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
“Until Africa matters, no black live can matter in the world , it can never happen “
Nothing truer

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Left The UK To Build The Biggest Drink Company In Nigeria by hasanayomide3: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
I like how he said “the problem with Africans is that everything is short sighted”

Slow grind is the best grind ! We must re-learn that!! We can do this , together ! God bless you Tayo for yet another great video

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Left The UK To Build The Biggest Drink Company In Nigeria by kafassamuel007: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
I love is mindset.. such resilience to never say never.
I live in Europe and I can relate to everything he's saying,until Africa is respected,there's no hope of respect for all blacks in diaspora.
We shall make Africa great again God willing

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Left The UK To Build The Biggest Drink Company In Nigeria by favourobaro90: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
The dude speaks facts, no matter how many elected officials, civil rights leaders, marches we have in the west. we won't be treated right until the African continent is respected globally

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Left The UK To Build The Biggest Drink Company In Nigeria by Samuel089: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tayo let nobody contend with you.
You are Nigerian!
You just do next level!
All I can say is #RESPECT!
Thanks for making us Africans proud

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Exchange At Your Finger Tips / Is It True That BOI Borrow Out Money / Investment/partnership In Laundry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.