Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions (1643 Views)

Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan / Late Corper Emerges Uniuyo's Best Graduating Student In Death / Meet Uniuyo's Best Graduating Medical Doctor With 7 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Siggynigeria: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2021
Update from

Imo state-born Dr (Miss) Uzoaku Odinakachukwu Amadi has emerged as the best graduating medical student at the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 18th Oath-taking ceremony (Sponsio Academica) sweeping away 14 awards to her name.

Dr Uzoaku, with reg number 13/CS/MB/701 won 14 Awards and got a commendation letter from the Provost, College of Health Sciences of the university.

She further recorded the highest scores in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Biochemistry.

Specifically, she bagged award as the:

- Overall Best Graduating Doctor
- Best in Anatomy
- Best in Physiology
- Best in Clinical Biochemistry
- Best in Laboratory Medicine
- Best in Paediatrics
- Best in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Best in Surgery
- Best in Internal Medicine
- Best in Community Medicine
- Best in Family Medicine

Her Profile :

Uzoaku who is the fifth child of her parents was born preterm (born prematurely) and had to suffer bouts of ailments at infancy, but she shrugged them to become a genius whose quest for knowledge took her to the arts, music and linguistics, among others.

Born in 1997 from Imo State, she attended Federal Government Girls College (FGGC), Owerri, and emerged the best graduating student from nursery to secondary schools’ level.

The Ikeduru-born girl, who combines beauty with academic excellence, loves reading, writing, drawing and painting.

https:///meet-uniuyos-best-graduating-medicine-and-surgery-student-with-14-distinctions/

4 Likes

Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Siggynigeria: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Malory: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Siggynigeria: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Malory:
Beautiful

She is.
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by InventTech: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Real definition of a 'Slay Queen' cool

1 Like

Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Demigod22: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2021
Excellence is golden. She got good brains and beauty too. This is my spec, intelligent people have my admiration. More grace to explore her world.

1 Like

Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Akporo1234: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Demigod22:
Excellence is golden. She got good brains and beauty too. This is my spec, intelligent people have my admiration. More grace to explore her world.

You can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chaaaiiiiiiii
I have seen my SECOND WIFE!
Another of my Type Loading...
A combination of this & my First Wife go be like Family of the Galacticos.... Chaaiiiiiiiii
No Room for Leeches or Dream Killers.
Let me consult the gods.
She has to be shipped into my family at alla cost.
WISDOM, Excellence & Brilliance shall never depart my household.

Done DeaL.
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by BigSarah(f): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Way to go
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by BornorBang: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by BornorBang: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Chaaaiiiiiiii
A combination of this & my First Wife go be like Family of the Galacticos.... Chaaiiiiiiiii
Let me consult the gods.

Done DeaL.

The question is has the 2nd wife seen you?
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Lolabam(f): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Queen grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
BornorBang:

The question is has the 2nd wife seen you?
She will gladly accept.
No woman crosses my path and remains the same.
When you are famous & have self worth, they chase you like Bees..
It's a documented evidence.
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by yellowgarri2(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She will gladly accept.
No woman crosses my path and remains the same.
When you are famous & have self worth, they chase you like Bees..
It's a documented evidence.
It's coz you are rich
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Chaaaiiiiiiii
Let me consult the gods.

Done DeaL.

Sorry sir, she's taken already.
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
OP . . . It's 7 distinctions actually (out of a possible 11), a record in University of Uyo Medical School.

However, she is/was the best in all 11 courses.
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
OwoukoUrua:

Sorry sir, she's taken already.
Do you know her?
Just furnish me with her details.
She won't regret it at all.
She should be in gifted hands. grin grin grin
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Do you know her? Just furnish me with her contact. She won't regret it at all.
I don't know her in person, but she's taken already.
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by Seeksnigeria: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2021
OwoukoUrua:

I don't know her in person, but she's taken already.

Spirit husband
Re: Meet UNIUYO’s Best Graduating Medicine And Surgery Student With 14 Distinctions by OwoukoUrua(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

Spirit husband
na you sabi o

(1) (Reply)

Brief About "Killi-we" Nwachukwu And Sampson Ibeabuchi Aka PISTOR KILLER / Nairalanders Please I Am Ready To Pay Anyone For This Service. / Are You Planing To Get Admission To University Of Osun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.