Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

“cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa (1031 Views)

Burna Boy Speaks On His Desire To Cross Over To The American Music Industry / Toke Makinwa Goes Bungee Jumping On World's Highest Bridge, Fans React / Watch Will Smith Bungee Jumps Off Helicopter Live On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by Paschal232(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Large Brother Naija star, cross went bungee leaping in South Africa and shared movies which captured the second on social media.
The truth star whose hobbies are travelling and attempting out new issues is at present in South Africa and determined to attempt the bungee soar.
The video which was shared in social media confirmed the particular person self styled power lord leaping from an excellent top whereas being linked to a big elastic twine.

Hilarious reactions have trailed the video because it discovered it’s strategy to the web. See some feedback under,

@lina_eve44, “If na me Ata go don sapa mi lori, ino match play this type play with my life abeg”.

@cindypeter87, “This cross is just after enjoyable, partying, getting drunk and chasing women. Attempt get one thing critical. No less than one endorsement or enterprise into appearing.”

@.v.h.i.c.okay.e.y._, “Which form of bungee leaping is that this one? Make he no dangle for top stress o�”.

@fifeoflagoz, “Pesin wey hin mama dey pray for lossan loru�”.

@liciaaghaduno, “OMG!� , this appears scary n harmful as f*ck�, Have you ever guys additionally seen the video the place Cross jumped over his automobile?�, �jackie Chan nonetheless they study work the place Cross dey���”.
watch video

Re: “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by xpressionx(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ok na
Re: “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
I don't like this boy for anything, he's so loose and nothing sweet about a community prick.rubbish
Re: “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by Davash222(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't like this boy for anything, he's so loose and nothing sweet about a community prick.rubbish
Oloshos easily identify their Roscos.

3 Likes

Re: “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:
Oloshos easily identify their Roscos.
Junkie

Re: “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by tillaman(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by care4you: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:

unfortunately, he doesn't give a single fvck about you.

he doesn't know if you exist or not!

bitterness 100%✓

Re: “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by temitope27(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
community hole, why are you lamenting
Re: “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
E no concern us undecided
Re: “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by lkillbrokehoes: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
It's called adventure for a reason, I've done this severally and it's fun.

although most people that are afraid of height won't try it at all.
Re: “cross And Rough Play” – Nigerians Reacts To Cross’ Bungee Jump In South Africa by sammybest889(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
******TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

I come hear 2 come comment ooo BT as I c d way dem de take attack @iyaebe

I have no option dan 2 com de laugh. .....

ahhhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhhhh ahhh

dis lady abi woman segun suppose giv her award 4 d most mentioned nairalander 4 d month of oct/nov she and righteousness 2.... dem sabi quote dem eh

eh eh back 2 cross na u get u life u tink say we don 4get DAT ur mumu thing u post 4 snap chat

idiot upon nonsense...gettaway u!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Boniface Offokaja, Amelia, Mesfin And Susan From The 1957 Preju / Falling Out With Kiddwaya Was Tough For Me – Cuppy Reveals, Says Her Single Stat / Notable Port Harcourt Ladies Pose Beautifully For International Women's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.