Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? (27129 Views)

What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? / This Is My Problem With My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Hkff: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Just leave people alone simple
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Babalola0920: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Prettydevil:
What is with people and envy? Why do people want you to suffer like them before they can be free with you?

Why would a landlady pursue every single tenant who has ever lived in her house once they start buying cars, generators , ac and plasma TVs. The landlady cannot stand a tenant doing well than them because they have none of the appliances I just mentioned.

What is wrong with people? Why do people kill their friends because they are making money? Why do people have an issue with you once you start dressing rich and glowing skin?

Why is envy so strong in the hearts of people?

That wouldn't change even from family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by FunnyDude(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin grin

Immediately you make money, you better relocate to a new environment, else they will use you do case study grin

I've been there. Never again

12 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by MsFaith: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
posty56:
it's not humans, Nigerians are evil and wicked , I can't wait to japa abeg, imagine me wey broke then pastor they tell me say neighbor they envy me, haba!! waiting u dey envy!!! make I die

Stop listen to all these pastors, most are liars.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Caboceer:

Omo, na Larry Page dey envy you. With Sergey Bringrin
if dem like make dem envy we rise
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by noble2faith(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Annypee:
This writer how did you read my mind? I have been served a quite notice without a reason simply because God showed me favor lately. Hmmmm ! One thing I'm sure of is that the just must surely be vindicated no matter what

Oga, bẹ happy about that. You might have been tried but God protected you, hence the reason for the quit notice.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by iamL(f): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
samuel051:
That's because people only pray for you to be better but not better than them,even the prayers sef na fake..no one investigates your poverty but want to know the source of your sudden wealth when you begin to feed and dress well. Nigerians in particular hate to see their fellow comrade progress,they like it when others feed from hand to mouth so they can console themselves that they are better than the next person. Only your parents pray genuinely for you to be better than them.

U took it out of my mouth.
And on top of that they are happy when they see someone hit hard times.
If nor be say God nor dey sleep......

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by iamL(f): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Its crazy.
Especially if she is woman or the landlord's wife.
dem get time for wahala.

She will be perambulating up and down, monitoring how you cook, eat, sleep or if you are committing fornication with that lady that just visited you.

Those are for face me I face u apartments.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Family members are not left out.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by UgwChristian(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
First of all the truth of the matter is that everybody is expected to have an enemy especially when you are doing well. It also happened to me when I was in 1 room selfcon building my house so when she found out that I'm roofing my house, she became very angry with me that she couldn't even wait for my rent to expire before she gives me quit notice but thank God I finished it up before my rent expire.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by shoprite: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
It is better for people to envy u than for them to pity u.

Word !!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by timesup234: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Geovanni412:

There are evil and wicked people everywhere in the world. You'll just have to figure out how to handle them. Last time I checked - Jezebel, Adolf Hitler and Chairman Mao were not Nigerians.
Stop being brainwashed and remove Mao from your list and replace it with obama. Mao is the greatest human being that ever walked this Earth

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Natana: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hi Everyone

Keep your wins a secret.

When you upgrade, relocate.

90% of your neighbors will rather see you fall back to their level.

Once you start winning, the fake smiles start and the snakes start creeping.

Resist the urge to flaunt wealth among those on the lower rung of the social ladder.

When you are on 1000, act like you're on 150. Send these cats on a wild goose chase.

Before doing anything major, relocate and execute in a new environment.

If you can, always act according to the level of the locals in your area. If you can't, relocate.

Never let your neighbours know your plans to relocate until the plan has been perfected.

Don't live a Bentley lifestyle in a Corolla neighborhood.

Let your relocation seem more like a necessity than a deliberate move.

Better to be rich and thought poor than to be truly rich and known as rich.

Many people wanna see you fall.

Live far from humans, it is why billionaires buy sprawling mansions in isolated elite areas.

Avoid taking full credit for your massive success, make it seem like you were helped out of pity.

Always remember the ghetto hustle is as real as the hate. Stay low, keep firing.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by professore(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deborah98:
Exactly what gets me scared each time I remember that one day my condition will improve or be in a better position boom you start attracting enemies just like that, and if care isn't taken you might be a goner without enjoying one tenth of your wealth. Uwa di egwu sad
This is why you should have Christ, serve Him truly and you will be fine. Even your wealth will be clean. Jesus gives wealth without adding sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Geovanni412(m): 12:39am On Nov 23, 2021
timesup234:
Stop being brainwashed and remove Mao from your list and replace it with obama. Mao is the greatest human being that ever walked this Earth

The 45 million people that died of famine due to Mao's policies disagree with you. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/01/china-great-famine-book-tombstone.
Nonetheless, you can add Obama to that list. His support to Libyan rebels severely set that country back by several years and has led to high levels of insecurity in several countries across Africa.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by herich(m): 1:45am On Nov 23, 2021
uthlaw:
remove those drug Barron...how much Igbo get near hausa....who even hate Igbo!

wetin aboki get na looted Nigerian treasuries.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by timesup234: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Geovanni412:

The 45 million people that died of famine due to Mao's policies disagree with you. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/01/china-great-famine-book-tombstone.
Nonetheless, you can add Obama to that list. His support to Libyan rebels severely set that country back by several years and has led to high levels of insecurity in several countries across Africa.
Lol. You are still coming up and a learner. This is bullshit western propaganda. Go to China and tell them Mao killed 45million lets see if you will come back alive. This is the reason why western education in form of university disgust me. It allows our brain to be easily manipulated. The portrait of Mao is visible in the heart of the forbidden city. In short in China today Mao is regarded as their God. The Chinese worship Mao. Every single president since then has been a Maoist. Your problem is you read too much and reading makes one foolish
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by fineboynl(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Which sector of this economy those hausa control again ?

Igbos control electronics ,
Moto spare parts
, phone accessories ,
big players in auto industry ,
big players in real estate
, dominate clothing market ,
dominate cosmetic market
,big players building materials ,
big player in pharmaceutical industry
Big player in he banking industry
Big player in the oil servicing industry
Big player in general commodity market
Big player in the retail market
Big players in aviation
Big players in Transport industry
Big players in lifestyle Industry
Big player is electrical systems
Big players in processed food industry

Name 5 Industry hausa are big players out BDC ?

Igbo have many millionaires and few billionaires. But Hausa have many billionaires.
When I said billionaires. Really big men with wide gaps. The Igbo rich's is kind of distributed.

They control agriculture, food and meat industry. E.g sheep, goat cattle.

They have alot of car dealerships
They control the military. That includes the budgets. They control Cements.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by mrvitalis(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2021
fineboynl:

Igbo have many millionaires and few billionaires. But Hausa have many billionaires.
When I said billionaires. Really big men with wide gaps. The Igbo rich's is kind of distributed.

They control agriculture, food and meat industry. E.g sheep, goat cattle.

They have alot of car dealerships
They control the military. That includes the budgets. They control Cements.
LMAO I didn't want to respond to you Sha ..u say north controls cement ? Really ? Oga go and look at dangote top 30 distributors most are igbos ,same with bua ..
Without government support dangote won't smell orji kalu back even not talk about ibeto

What you have is political billionaires and igbos we have them too in quantum ...we have them in thousands ifeanyi ibo , Arthur eze , emeka offor , orij kalu , master energy guy , roachas , emperor of enugu , them plenty ..Igbo can match the north in terms of political billionaires

U don't smell our back in terms of capital or economic billionaires

Infact forget all this marginalization shout ooh your politicians are dumb reason Igbo and yoruba directors use them to loot billions pinning it on their head ...go look at most estate in Abuja na ex civil servants get them

Even for the corruptions we pin it on your head while our people loot the real money and your people are forced to bury the crime ..they how to your politicians call them sirs meanwhile they get 20x more money than them

Bros in this Nigeria only yorubas can match igbos ...the rest of the tribes put together no reach Yoruba + igbos ..una no reach

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Geovanni412(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2021
timesup234:
Lol. You are still coming up and a learner. This is bullshit western propaganda. Go to China and tell them Mao killed 45million lets see if you will come back alive. This is the reason why western education in form of university disgust me. It allows our brain to be easily manipulated. The portrait of Mao is visible in the heart of the forbidden city. In short in China today Mao is regarded as their God. The Chinese worship Mao. Every single president since then has been a Maoist. Your problem is you read too much and reading makes one foolish

I have heard your opinion. But let's filter through it logically. Firstly you haven't submitted any evidence to contradict my point.
Secondly, the issue of coming back alive after making a claim against Mao as a ground to support the view that Mao was a great leader is incredulous. Let's test this logic : if someone goes to the heart of poverty in South eastern states and tells them that Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafra dream is impossible - that person is highly unlikely to come out alive. Does that make MNK's vision more realistic? Definitely not.
The use of force to validate a view does not make that view morally proper. Chinese uighur muslims are being sent to concentration camps to be re-educated - the fact that no one can speak about it in China does not make it a morally proper cause of action. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/dec/13/arsenal-distance-themselves-from-mesut-ozil-comments-china-uighur-people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7AYyUqrMuQ

Besides who would speak up, is it the lawyers that get technically disbarred when they do or very wealthy people like Jack Ma or athletes like Peng shuai, that are made to disappear for months after speaking against the govt's policies
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/2/3/china-strips-license-from-second-lawyer-for-hong-kong-12
When you have facts and figures to support your view rather than petty insults like most leftists do, i am always open to listen.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by SaintUlot: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Prettydevil:
What is with people and envy? Why do people want you to suffer like them before they can be free with you?

Why would a landlady pursue every single tenant who has ever lived in her house once they start buying cars, generators , ac and plasma TVs. The landlady cannot stand a tenant doing well than them because they have none of the appliances I just mentioned.

What is wrong with people? Why do people kill their friends because they are making money? Why do people have an issue with you once you start dressing rich and glowing skin?

Why is envy so strong in the hearts of people?

That's an abnormality, it's a Nigerian mentality though. But those who don't have such appalling mentality will never reason in such awkward manner.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Baueress: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bad belle, pull him down syndrome.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by sow4me(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
nerdjared:

Igbos are more industrious, how many Hausa do you see learning a trade like the Igbo system? Aside govt support Hausa will be more like Tchadians and Nigeriens.

In my city Igbos prefer selling toothpicks and matches along express roads while Hausas will be begging up and down

True bro. Am a yoruba man but when it comes to building an economy? I give it to the igbos.
The painful aspect about it all is that you guys ain't complete. Likewise the yoruba nor the hausas. We all need eachother. Well the Hausas dont really count anyways grin

The igbos make money but the envy is just too much. An igbo man wld prefer investing his wealth in another mans land. Not in the East as it should be.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by sow4me(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO I didn't want to respond to you Sha ..u say north controls cement ? Really ? Oga go and look at dangote top 30 distributors most are igbos ,same with bua ..
Without government support dangote won't smell orji kalu back even not talk about ibeto

What you have is political billionaires and igbos we have them too in quantum ...we have them in thousands ifeanyi ibo , Arthur eze , emeka offor , orij kalu , master energy guy , roachas , emperor of enugu , them plenty ..Igbo can match the north in terms of political billionaires

U don't smell our back in terms of capital or economic billionaires

Infact forget all this marginalization shout ooh your politicians are dumb reason Igbo and yoruba directors use them to loot billions pinning it on their head ...go look at most estate in Abuja na ex civil servants get them

Even for the corruptions we pin it on your head while our people loot the real money and your people are forced to bury the crime ..they how to your politicians call them sirs meanwhile they get 20x more money than them

Bros in this Nigeria only yorubas can match igbos ...the rest of the tribes put together no reach Yoruba + igbos ..una no reach

I agree with you 100%. The Hausa just started when the igbos & the yorubas hv gone so far ahead.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Yeecar(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
alexola20:
Even some mothers will prefer they are the one feeding their children and grandkids alike.
They just like to be in top of everything and in command too.
They seek evil powers to achieve this on their children too.
I actually thought I am the only one experiencing this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by alexola20(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
You must seek God’s face to be able to conquer bro.
It’s very deep.
Gif will see you through.Amen.
Yeecar:

I actually thought I am the only one experiencing this.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by alexola20(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
It’s very deep.
God will see you through.Amen.
Dollywood:

Oh my goodness, you just described what's going on in my mind and my life.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Clazzone(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
I once had one terrible landlord like that at akilo road Ikeja, just because I bought gen, the man said no tenant can use gen in his house, meanwhile, he uses gen, we fought alongside his son, he went to rope me and my younger brother that we were thieves and yahoo boys, he reported us at pencinema police station, in the long run he was embarrassed despite his bribe to the officers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Dollywood(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
alexola20:
It’s very deep.
Gif will see you through.Amen.

Thanks, I'm positive a change is coming my way.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by luluosas(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
I hia you
Kuriosmynd:

You are one bad Belle. Trust me.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by luluosas(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
THANKS FOR RECOGNIZING IT. CHEERS
vickydevoka:

Simple. This is de answer.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by fineboynl(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2021
sow4me:

True bro. Am a yoruba man but when it comes to building an economy? I give it to the igbos.
The painful aspect about it all is that you guys ain't complete. Likewise the yoruba nor the hausas. We all need eachother. Well the Hausas dont really count anyways grin

The igbos make money but the envy is just too much. An igbo man wld prefer investing his wealth in another mans land. Not in the East as it should be.
not about investing in another man's land. It's about the prospect of the investment succeeding in his homeland. For example if an Igbo man build 21 high floor building in place like Enugu or Anambra. From the second or third floor above would be useless as no one will rent it if nor all the building self. But not in place like Lagos or Abuja.

The south east is economically useless to a billionaire Igbo man. They all go to the place with prospect of investment not like they don't want to invest in their region.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / Who Owns Me? / Mum Still Slaps Me At 23 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.