Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,631 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) (1289 Views)

Goat Arrested For Attacking Dog And Pupils In South Africa (photos) / Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by EmmyBlogs(f): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Photos Of The 3 children Who Died After Eating Noodles In South Africa

Three children have reportedly died after eating noodles in South Africa. HGS Media Plus learnt.

The incident happened on Sunday, November 7 in Motherwell, the Eastern Cape, South Africa.

The children Sinothando Ngwendu age11, Olwam Ngwendu age 7, and a four-month-old baby boy, Athenkosi Ngwendu were said to have left their grandparents home to visit a family member in New Brighton.

According to report, the oldest of the children went to a shop to buy some packet of noodles which they prepared and ate.

It was said that the children later complained of stomach cramps after they had returned back home in Motherwell

The grandmother however gave them some water to drink, but the condition escalated and consequently they were rushed to the hospital.

Unfortunately, all three of them died before doctors could help them.

Relatives are awaiting for post-mortem results to establish what caused the death of the children.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/12/3-children-dies-after-eating-noodles-in-south-africa-photos/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by temitope27(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed what a tragedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Beautiful kids only God knows why
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by Deborah98(f): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
What a black Friday for the family. Chukwu Biko zoba umu gi.
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by DoctorDree(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ah
God
This is really bad
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by Ayo081(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
cry
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by paulolee(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
it pains me seeing young stars life cut short....may God gv d family enough fortitude to bear dt tripple loss
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by dynicks(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
sad
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by Peace081: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oh God, not again embarassed may their souls rest in peace
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by BlackfireX: 2:46am On Nov 13, 2021
So TMKsouth how many years does the southafrican who killed this 3 innocent ones deserve ??

Waiting..
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by TMKsouth: 3:10am On Nov 13, 2021
BlackfireX:
So TMKsouth how many years does the southafrican who killed this 3 innocent ones deserve ??
Waiting. .

This guy is a character grin You think I'll be soft coz it's a South African culprit

Murder usually comes with one or more life sentences. We don't have the death penalty.
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by BlackfireX: 3:20am On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

This guy is a character grin You think I'll be soft coz it's a South African culprit

Murder usually comes with one or more life sentences. We don't have the death penalty.

Now you know crime is not immune to any group

Know this and know peace
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by superjack1986: 3:32am On Nov 13, 2021
EmmyBlogs:
Photos Of The 3 children Who Died After Eating Noodles In South Africa

They were forced to bow their heads collectively, but the matter was not over yet
more important, Agence France-Presse said that such sexual abuse is very common in the church, shame on you~
https://inf.news/en/world/9e7d6eac2ac3b74dea7763e3adee1ce3.html

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/12/3-children-dies-after-eating-noodles-in-south-africa-photos/

lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by TMKsouth: 3:46am On Nov 13, 2021
BlackfireX:

Now you know crime is not immune to any group
Know this and know peace

You didn't have to teach me that - we see local crime stories all the time on SA TV.
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by Cokahot: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2021
Nothing to worry about,they are in heaven

1 Like

Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by Karlovych: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2021
embarassed terrible
Re: 3 Children Dies After Eating Noodles In South Africa (photos) by Transcriber: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

You didn't have to teach me that - we see local crime stories all the time on SA TV.
i thought you'd say that a Nigerian sold the poison to the saffa grin

Mad people everywhere

(1) (Reply)

A Very Important Question To Cultists / The New Dimension Of Ritualism. / How My Mother Forced Me To Do Me To Do Money Rituals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.