Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

How To Buy Crypto Without Using Binance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Buy Crypto Without Using Binance (370 Views)

Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? / How To Buy Crypto And make Passive Income In Nigeria / Complete Beginners Guide On How To Trade Using Binance App Binance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Crypto Without Using Binance by lindalee(f): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2021
Hi everyone, so I have been thinking of buying crypto for a year now, and every time I try I always get into hurdles and quit along the line. I've tried to learn binance on YouTube but so far I don't seen to fully understand the whole process so am looking for an alternative platform that can make buying crypto super super easy...
Re: How To Buy Crypto Without Using Binance by Automolite: 1:20am On Nov 13, 2021
lindalee:
Hi everyone, so I have been thinking of buying crypto for a year now, and every time I try I always get into hurdles and quit along the line. I've tried to learn binance on YouTube but so far I don't seen to fully understand the whole process so am looking for an alternative platform that can make buying crypto super super easy...
All have their own level of complexity. but u must dedicate time to learn how ur chosen platform operates. practice with small amts first.
Kucoin
Trustwallet
Roqqu
Gate
Pancakeswap
preference as listed. You can also buy and trf to binance.

(1) (Reply)

Invest Ten Thousand Naira Into This Skill And You Will Never Ever Be Broke Again / How Much Is $1 To Naira Exchange Rate Today 7th December 2021 / Turn $100 To $800 In A Single Trade. A Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.