Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Which Job-holders Are The Most Arrogant?! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Job-holders Are The Most Arrogant?! (3854 Views)

Confused!!.... Which Job Should I Go For? / HND Holders Have More Opportunities Than A B.sc 2.2. See Why.. / Which Job You'd Pick?High Salary, Hate Everyone Or Lower Salary, Love Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Job-holders Are The Most Arrogant?! by AKO1(m): 2:03am On Jul 26, 2007
Different occupations require different skills and undoubtedly, some skills are more complicated than others. Hence they require longer periods of training. People who do such jobs tend to be very proud of themselves, and hence look down on others. So for you, which career has the most arrogant fellows. For me, it would be pilots.

floor open,
Re: Which Job-holders Are The Most Arrogant?! by spicyjudy: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2007
I think arrogance,snobishness, haughtyness, modesty and what have you, is more of an individual thing mostly exhibited by people who probably consider themselves to be merely lucky to be where they are in life,not be virtue of merit or hard work, (try takn a mental analysis around you,you will observe this).I also believe that if you can afford to spend more time building and developing urself, you wouldnt have the time to be looking for who snobs you or not simply because you can even hardly have enough time for your busy schedule,that way those you've acheived more than will start looking at you as being snobish bla, bla, so gals lets learn to discuss more of "ISSUES" than humans, cos discussing the later doesnt change them but discussing the former changes YOU!!!!
Re: Which Job-holders Are The Most Arrogant?! by Kashif(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2007
spicy_judy:

I think arrogance,snobishness, haughtyness, modesty and what have you, is more of an individual thing mostly exhibited by people who probably consider themselves to be merely lucky to be where they are in life,not be virtue of merit or hard work, (try takn a mental analysis around you,you will observe this).I also believe that if you can afford to spend more time building and developing yourself, you wouldnt have the time to be looking for who snobs you or not simply because you can even hardly have enough time for your busy schedule,that way those you've acheived more than will start looking at you as being snobish bla, bla, so gals lets learn to discuss more of "ISSUES" than humans, because discussing the later doesnt change them but discussing the former changes YOU!!!!

undecided
Re: Which Job-holders Are The Most Arrogant?! by uchetobi(f): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2007
If you don’t have good carriage / charisma even the beggar you give money to on the streets will look down at you. Hey! Arrogance and pride is not a function of career or job description
Re: Which Job-holders Are The Most Arrogant?! by spicyjudy: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2007
uchetobi:

If you don’t have good carriage / charisma even the beggar you give money to on the streets will look down at you. Hey! Arrogance and pride is not a function of career or job description

Like I said earlier-", if you can afford to spend more time building and developing yourself, you wouldnt have the time to be looking for who snobs you, " did you read those lines well? and if you did what do you understand by the words :"developing yourself" Gal, its a much broader word that covers one's entire personality. By the way it depends on what you call "ARROGANT PEOPLE" is it the people whose mind are much more pre-occupied with responsibilities" and if I may ask what has a "NE'ER DO WELL"" got with charisma/carriage, cos he/she is simple irrelevant to his folks, pals and society as a whole, lol!! what/whom you are speaks for you. you dont have to blow your trumpet about it. Take it or leave it, your acheivements in life authomatically places you-period!!but I tell you what??some of the people MISTAKEN as snubs make the best freinds when you actually get close to them, truth is they will rather choose their friends than have their friends choose them, thats why I said "spend more time developing yourself and have them looking out for your friendship instead of you looking for who's snobbing you or not!!

(1) (Reply)

Help With Eleme Petrochemical (indorama) Contact Number / Maybe You Should Go For ND Instead Of Msc / How Do I Increase My Effectiveness At Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.