Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo (15606 Views)

Man Caught Disguising As A Woman To Get Nanny Job In Ajah (Pic/Video) / Two Armed Robbers Disguising As Security Agents Arrested In Katsina / White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by BigYash: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
He is like beast
But he looks ill sha.

How far? You been travel before.. For sometime now,I no come dey see ur comment again..
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2021
That's how they disguise and mentalistically harvest an unsuspecting head kiakia. grin
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by illicit(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2021
jumper524:
bros you be paleh.
U deserve a trophy.
How many ban did you receive all through these years.
E nah eazy..

Maybe once or twice but by bots and it's just miscellany, nothing serious
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by nantrilx: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:
undecided

On this day 11 years ago

I joined Nairaland
legend. I joined same day 11 years after you.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by AmazingELixir: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided

Useless security outfit, investigation is ongoing yet you've to press to reveal everything.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by JOemmy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
This their old method have become stale one was shot dead by a soildier in ughelli earlier this week after suspecting his activities and reporting him to the police who later mobilized themselves approached the mad man and pretended to be looking for human parts to buy. This mad man now took these police men to his oga who was later arrested the soildier who was angered by what the police men discovered couldn't wait for the matter to be taken to court have to bring out his gun and shot dead the mad man instantly.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Househelp(m): 4:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Who be this guy abeg grin
irunoko:
That's Nigerians new style now.disguising as mad men/women to take surveillance of a place and monitor people going about their daily buisnness so they can strike/ perpetuate their evil at a convenient time.so this days it has become difficult to know the genuinely mad ones and the ones pretending.there are some places in Ondo that in the morning and afternoon you won't see any mad man/woman walking about but let it become 7.30pm down to the night. in the night,they will increase in number and if you notice they're always in specific locations-markets,streets and junctions and other places where they can easily launch their attacks without anybody suspecting.sone even move around with dangerous weapons hidden in the gabbage they move around with

People need to be more security conscious and monitor this so called mad people because most of them aren't mad, they're just criminals or informants because if you notice some of them Talk normally and articulately when they want to buy something.they are always specific when they get to shops .some will say madam give me buiscuit or give me coke,cold one .so you mean to tell me In Their mad state they know digestive biscuit or cold coke? Their madness knows when they give the shop attendant ₦500 and their Change is not complete? They know it's ₦300 change they're supposed to collect and count it before leaving? Some even buy recharge cards.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by irunoko(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2021
JOemmy:
This their old method have become stale one was shot dead by a soildier in ughelli earlier this week after suspecting his activities and reporting him to the police who later mobilized themselves approached the mad man and pretended to be looking for human parts to buy. This mad man now took these police men to his oga who was later arrested the soildier who was angered by what the police men discovered couldn't wait for the matter to be taken to court have to bring out his gun and shot dead the mad man instantly.
the oga selling human parts Nko? He didn't arrest that one too?
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by JOemmy(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
irunoko:
the oga selling human parts Nko? He didn't arrest that one too?

The oga was already in custody of the police but the disguising mad man still went back to his former location that was were he was shot dead.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Bullshit!

Congenital criminals. Crime is in their DNA.

Chai.....
It is well oo...
Sai Baba till eternity
#Zoogeria
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2021
BigYash:
But he looks ill sha.

How far? You been travel before.. For sometime now,I no come dey see ur comment again..

Thanks, I'm fine. Hope you are good too
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Bigpapi: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru / Robbers Raid Imo Airport, Escape With N20m / JTF Officials Manhandle Community Members In Bayelsa, Hold Them Hostage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.