Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo (15595 Views)

Man Caught Disguising As A Woman To Get Nanny Job In Ajah (Pic/Video) / Two Armed Robbers Disguising As Security Agents Arrested In Katsina / White Man Kills His Baby Mama After Disguising As A Black Man In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Niece: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2021
A suspected kidnapper, Labram Ibrahim has been arrested by operatives of the Ondo State Security Agency Network known as Amotekun Corps.

The 30-year-old man suspect was said to have pretended to be a lunatic when he was apprehended in the Akure garage area of Ondo town, headquarters of Ondo West Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that Ibrahim was arrested following the suspicious manner he was dressed and walked.

According to sources, the Amotekun operatives in the area, who had been monitoring him, pounced on him when he was about to be picked up by some persons in a black jeep who arrived to take him away.

One of the sources, who claimed to be a hawker in the park, said, “prior to his arrest, he was noticed and walking aimlessly like a lunatic to and fro Akure garage to Itanla junction before the black jeep pulled up beside him to carry him.

“His action raised suspicion which made people around the area gather and beat him.”

Meanwhile, the suspect confessed that he was not a lunatic, but working for one man called Rabiu Adamu in Akure, the state capital.

Ibrahim, who claimed that he is from Sokoto, narrated that Rabiu, his in-law, took him to Akure park and put him in a car going to Ondo town.

“The man paid N700 to the driver and later gave me N1500 to board a car going to Ore and from Ore to Epe where I am going to work. He did not tell me the kind of work he wants me to do.

“Rabiu was coming behind in his black jeep with three other men inside. He told me to remove my sim card and put it in Akure garage roundabout and proceeds to Ore before I was arrested at Itanla because of the way I dressed,” he said.

Amotekun Corps in Ondo town disclosed that they have swung into action to arrest the owner of the black jeep and the three men in Akure for further investigation.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/11/12/suspected-kidnapper-disguising-as-lunatic-nabbed-in-ondo/%3famp=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:45am On Nov 13, 2021
He is like beast

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Malory: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2021
He will soon be truly mad. Folks we should be careful as we are approaching Christmas. Desperate people everywhere

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Bluntguy: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2021
And another terrorist who has been disguising as a Sheikh is still walking free.

11 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Leverage2021: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Looking at him he is Fulani

One of those receiving guns via helicopters in ondo bushes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by illicit(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2021
This story is somehow

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by olukaygold(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2021
H
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by illicit(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2021
undecided

On this day 11 years ago

I joined Nairaland

15 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Aconomy: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Burn the modafucker already
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Toluwanise247(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Do the needful No room for crime again in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Conwarden: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Niece:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/11/12/suspected-kidnapper-disguising-as-lunatic-nabbed-in-ondo/%3famp=1

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by money121(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Too bad
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by ecofreon: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2021
See his head
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by temitope27(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:
This story is somehow
to you abi? Oya read again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by emmykk(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2021
The story went to france then come to ogbomosho the go to liverpool then back to dutsima then to ikeja the to badagary.

I can't even connect what is written here
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by xpressionx(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2021
Good
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Oppy2k2: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2021
How is he a kidnaper? more investigations need to be done.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by vedaxcool(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Between the man and the author of the write up who is crazier?
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by irunoko(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2021
That's Nigerians new style now.disguising as mad men/women to take surveillance of a place and monitor people going about their daily buisnness so they can strike/ perpetuate their evil at a convenient time.so this days it has become difficult to know the genuinely mad ones and the ones pretending.there are some places in Ondo that in the morning and afternoon you won't see any mad man/woman walking about but let it become 7.30pm down to the night. in the night,they will increase in number and if you notice they're always in specific locations-markets,streets and junctions and other places where they can easily launch their attacks without anybody suspecting.sone even move around with dangerous weapons hidden in the gabbage they move around with

People need to be more security conscious and monitor this so called mad people because most of them aren't mad, they're just criminals or informants because if you notice some of them Talk normally and articulately when they want to buy something.they are always specific when they get to shops .some will say madam give me buiscuit or give me coke,cold one .so you mean to tell me In Their mad state they know digestive biscuit or cold coke? Their madness knows when they give the shop attendant ₦500 and their Change is not complete? They know it's ₦300 change they're supposed to collect and count it before leaving? Some even buy recharge cards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by powalez: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2021
Hmmmm, na so banditry dey start sha
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by jumper524(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:
undecided
On this day 11 years ago
I joined Nairaland
bros you be paleh. U deserve a trophy. How many ban did you receive all through these years. E nah eazy..

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by jumper524(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:
undecided
On this day 11 years ago
I joined Nairaland
bros you be paleh. U deserve a trophy. How many ban did you receive all through these years. E nah eazy..
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by authority2006(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2021
Bluntguy:
And another terrorist who has been [s] disguising as a Sheikh is still walking free [/s] .

Disguised as lunatic, damn!
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:
undecided

On this day 11 years ago

I joined Nairaland
That's a nice achievement man.. peace be with you..

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by GreaterFuture(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Nothing will happen.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2021
He's gonna face the law..
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by mordred44: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2021
PMB will set him free
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Good he was arrested.
Then, he should be made to face the consequences.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by Pope98: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2021
FuckcuF:
Buhari is a terrible terrorist
baba try get sense wetin concern buhari now
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev Fr Emmanuel Silas Kidnapped In Kaduna / Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru / Man Found Dead Along Ibom Layout In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.