Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,590 members, 7,843,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry (410 Views)

My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / Need House Help? We Train & Deploy The Best To Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry by zizi16: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2021
Closed
Re: Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry by zizi16: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Please Help God will bless you and your family abundantly
Re: Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry by zizi16: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Closed

1 Like

Re: Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry by zizi16: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
THANK YOU
Someone here send me 3k I really appreciate,may God keep him happily smiling forever may God multiply that 3k to 3 million dollar
YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ALL THE FAMILY ARE PRAYING FOR YOU
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Re: Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry by zizi16: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2021
Another person sent me #5 through Momo agent
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
PLEASE if you have any amount don't hesitate to Help us we really need your assistance

Thank you all
Re: Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry by edoman2016: 2:04am On Nov 16, 2021
zizi16:
We're 6 in number I my wife and four children living in a rental house
I am an electrician but now for the past one year I couldn't get a work that can give me #2000
Isn't easy
I don't have to talk much
Please help us because we are sick and hungry.It is the last thing for me to do now ( Beg)I feel shy
God will reward you as you help us
Zenith Bank--Acc.2261869387--Ahmed Lawal
go to construction sites, you will get jobs as electrician.

1 Like

Re: Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry by Mindlog: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2021
zizi16:
Please Help God will bless you and your family abundantly

How can you be an electrician that knows what he is doing and not get jobs in the past one year? No construction sites? No repairs in homes? I find it very difficult to believe!

1 Like

Re: Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry by zizi16: 6:26am On Nov 16, 2021
edoman2016:
go to construction sites, you will get jobs as electrician.
Thank you for your concern
If you don't eat what can you do?
I ate once in two days.May God help us
Re: Please Help We Are Sick And Hungry by edoman2016: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2021
zizi16:
Thank you for your concern
If you don't eat what can you do?
I ate once in two days.May God help us
Begging for money to eat is not sustainable. For how long will you beg before people see you as a nuisance. Go to construction sites and work.

Good electricians always have jobs. I have been chasing my electrician with calls for a wiring job at my cottage factory, but I have to wait for him for two days because he is still working at a construction site.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At 55, I Married As A Virgin –osun Newly-wed Woman / Fair In Complexion Ladies / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.