Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Gambling With An Accidental One Doesn't Pay - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Gambling With An Accidental One Doesn't Pay (361 Views)

Hybrid Electric Vehicles Issues / Daimler To Buy ₦8.3 trillion Worth Of Batteries To Power Its Electric Vehicles / Hybrid-electric Vehicles: Ask Mymotong (prius, Honda Insight, Camry Hybrid...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Gambling With An Accidental One Doesn't Pay by TRYGO(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Sometimes, people assumed that importing and buying accidental hybrid vehicles, is some kind of financial safety net, as compareyto purchasing brand new ones, or non accidental ones.

From my experiences, I have noticed tht such vehicles, especially the ones with terrible front or rear ended damages.

My reasoning here is because of the potential financial drains that fixing some of these vehicles could mete on your pockets.

Just imagine, having to replace almost every damm high voltage components, on a 2019 Rav I was called to come help resuscitate.

If you desire a hybrid electric vehicle from any where, they should be ones without severe front or rear end damages, and a declaration of the current state of the components would be important in your purchase decisions.

Full story can be found here:

https://www.dxta.net/2021/09/23/hybrid-electric-vehicles-dont-gamble-buying-accidental-ones/

(1) (Reply)

Brake Issue / Buy Vehicle Spare Parts At Ladipo Market / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.