Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Richest Nigerian Engineers. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Richest Nigerian Engineers. (2499 Views)

Meet Top 10 Richest Nigerian Lawyers / Thread For Mechanical Engineers... / Top 2 Richest Nigerian Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by unshakablejihad: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
nisai:
chai this boy u dull. I will disown u if I was Igbo.

an average afonja thinking faculty are always reading backward that is why they are all enshrined with low brains like u and your heck displaying their shere ignorance.

if you wanna list the richest nigerians you will definitely start with the most influencial down to the bottom..dumbo.

the Igbo engineer is into oil and gas sector as well that alone proofs he his head and shoulders above his inferior yoruba counter parts. e b lyk say u never chop today dumb e-idiot.
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by unshakablejihad: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Factshunter:

Why won't he ( OP) when he doesn't understand the " dominance " ? grin cheesy

he said the richest and not dominance. no wonder oluwole and forging of certificates have become the order of the day to savage you lots despicable existence i couldn't say more..
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by Factshunter: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
unshakablejihad:

he said the richest and not dominance. no wonder oluwole and forging of certificates have become the order of the day to savage you lots despicable existence i couldn't say more..

Olodo. Dude doesn't even understand what he's saying anymore. Shifting goal post like unstable water.

Your head line reads " Engineers' Olodo. That's plural not singular. Illiterate! What a low IQ. cheesy

That Olowole is now teaching you better English right about now. Olod oshi cool

Imao grin
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by Factshunter: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
unshakablejihad:

now reply after me " an Igbo.man is the richest engineer in nigeria" let that stuck into empty brains. i'm willing to entertain your pains and stupidity.

Poor thing. Feeling funky. grin
I doubt you understand the word " Engineers "as plural and not singular. You go schood at all.
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Factshunter:

I doubt you understand the word " Engineers "as plural and not singular. You go schood at all.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Factshunter:

Olodo. Dude doesn't even understand what he's saying anymore. Shifting goal post like unstable water.

Your head line reads " Engineers' Olodo. That's plural not singular. Illiterate! What a low IQ. cheesy

Imao grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by Factshunter: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
unshakablejihad:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by Factshunter: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

unshakablejihad:

now reply after me " an Igbo.man is the richest engineer in nigeria" let that stuck into empty brains. i'm willing to entertain your pains and stupidity.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

cool
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by unshakablejihad: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Factshunter:

Imao grin

your daftness is hereditary but definitely not from your illegitemate father probably from one of the NUTRW agbero who savaged yur mum punny who was notorious for her bend down collect misadventures in ogbomosho that bore a pig such as you.

it that simple, dangote is the richest nigerian and so he takes the number one position. okonma is the first on list and so many articles for his high profile bfor berebe banzas.

ur alimi slavitude dog on leach was bragging having the richest engineer and doctors i believe this thread have put u slum dwelling apes in the right place.

we chest beat for a reason.

if i may ask when will your wretched fathers protest again on Igbo dominance?
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by nisai: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Factshunter:

Abeg leave that dull fool. He doesn't worth our attention. I mean I have never seen any ignorant dumbo as that depressive low I.q annoying idiot since I registered on nairaland.
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by unshakablejihad: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Factshunter:

Lool grin

Hopeless thing, cursing already out of frustration. Your frustration has just started. grin

Imao
Trying so hard to sound educated..olodo. grin

u can wet my thread wit yur tearz. just hope u learnt sumtin today...bfor u go about with yur smelling mouth spreading misinformation to yur afonja wild animals...

now answer my question?

who is your richest engineer in naija?
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by unshakablejihad: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Factshunter:

Imao!

With the level of his lout and low iQ you couldn't have said that better.

grin

an afonja worm that can't decipher between rich from dominance bragging about Iq. meanwhile the space between yur iq and that of a baby camel aren't far from each oda.
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by Factshunter: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
unshakablejihad:

u can wet my thread wit yur tearz. just hope u learnt sumtin today...bfor u go about with yur smelling mouth spreading misinformation to yur afonja wild animals...

now answer my question?

who is your richest engineer in naija?

Dumb question coming from... Imao!

I know you are trying so hard now to mend your bruised ego asking some dumb and irrelevant question like one who's lost is pride and all sense of belonging. I feel you breh, honestly, I know that feeling..when you are down.

Now, dumbo, the boldened should have been your as ' your topic or headline. You don't use the word ' s' on a single person and at the same time trying to justify the ' why ' you see? You see?, that's because you lack comprehension and you are just a lone ranger with no sense of direction and purpose. grin
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by Emuforlife1: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 etc Rule 2
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by Emuforlife1: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 etc Rule 18
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by unshakablejihad: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
nisai:
Abeg leave that dull fool. He doesn't worth our attention. I mean I have never seen any ignorant dumbo as that depressive low I.q annoying idiot since I registered on nairaland.

when all logic fails you dumb slum candidate it result to ur normal incohorent bullshiit to deflect from the topic. their is a reason why illiteracy is currently thriving in yur region. ur brain cells have soiled by excessive red oil and pepper that u can no longer decipher between rich and dominance.. go learn your vocabulary very well bfor u cum on nairaland to display the aole curse placed on ur red oil polluted brains..
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by unshakablejihad: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Factshunter:

Dumb question coming from... Imao!

I know you are trying so hard now to mend your bruised ego asking some dumb and irrelevant question like one who's lost is pride and all sense of belonging. I feel you breh, honestly, I know that feeling..when you are down.

Now, dumbo, the boldened should have been your as ' your topic or headline. You don't use the word ' s' on a single person and at the same time trying to justify the ' why ' you see? You see?, that's because you lack comprehension and you are just a lone ranger with no sense of direction and purpose. grin

man i can't read your long shiit. dnt stress my brain with yur incoherent gramar. make it short and simple just as i'm gonna make it short and simple for ur baby camel Iq... yur ibadan express way media have failed yur logic today..
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by DECLAN2015(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
unshakablejihad:

epistle of jargons. u have been crying all over the thread with your mouth odour. claiming to be inferior wich u are..

don't bring an anoda ewedu ati gbegiri list here or might be forced to use my alimi canes on you.

You are so dull
Typical ibo abusive response
Beating about the bush
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by unshakablejihad: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
DECLAN2015:

You are so dull
Typical ibo abusive response
Beating about the bush

anoda jiberish from slum candidate. a bloody dingbat from yur slum enclave made an acertion of having the richest doctors and engineer in nigeria and this thread was to refute those claims...

bloody low iq imp.
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by ForumNL(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
unshakablejihad:

superior in what if i may ask? ur towns, cities and villages are filled with slums and brown roofs you godforsaken igbo wild animals lead in open defecation bcux u lots have no toilets.. Yorubas have the least school dropuot while Igbos have the highest school dropout running into millions. Yoruba have toped waec and jamb for over 5 years while the igbos cum up as runner up i could go on and on...

the only tin u lot are superior in, is in international cowardice.

https://www.nairaland.com/7301703/top-utme-scores-2017-2022
Re: Richest Nigerian Engineers. by Hawkler: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
unshakablejihad:
hope my yoloba brothers can see who is number1 at the Spot.
Some tribe from the region of poison because of envy and low selfesteem can't hide their jealousy why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Girl Dies Of Electrocution From Electric Love Machine / Working As A Sociologist / Do I Pay Or Not To Publish My FYP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.