Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) (55047 Views)

Burial Service Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photos And Video) / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Newsmic: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2021
The remains of the Pastor Nothmi Odukoya, wife of founder of the Fountain of Life Bible Church, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya will be buried on 30th November 2021, IgbereTV reports.

This is according to an obituary released by her family on 12th November, 2021.

According to the funeral arrangement, a Night of tribute will be held in her honor at the Fountain of Life, Ilupeju, Lagos on Monday, November 29.

Pastor Nomthi died on November 9, 2021 after a two-year battle with cancer.

https://igberetvnews.com/1405907/obituary-poster-pastor-nomthi-odukoya-photo/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by TarOrfeeek: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2021
Pastor Odukoya

May God in heaven give you the strength to bear the loss of this your latest renewal.

May your subscription never run out
May another rechargeable woman fall for your suave persona

And May single men like me have enough akamu in our balls to procreate.

Amen.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Joshmodest(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Pastor Odukoya

May God in heaven give you the strength to bear the loss of this your latest renewal.

Amen.
Unto whom sense is given , application is expected !

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by WibusJaga: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2021

RIP. We all are on Death Row.

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Very sad news... RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Pastor Nomthi is Dead and long gone to give account of her life to GOD ALMIGHTY.

The next Person could me.
The next Person could be you.

We all , irrespective of what we claim to be or believe MUST appear before GOD to render account of our lives her on Earth.

If you are called home today, what will be your Hope?
This could be last chance for somebody to amend his/her ways.
This could be the Last Message you Hear before you are taken away.

Outside JESUS Christ forget about Eternal life! There is No other way to be Saved.

Surrender and Accept JESUS Christ Now. The next Moment could be Late.

141 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by MITCHELL96: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Enyaa
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by temitope27(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2021
May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Bluntguy: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
May her soul rest in peace
Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Really sad.

I said it before and I'd say it again. This man shouldn't remarry except he gets a very clear go ahead from God.

For his first wife to die, it could be a coincidence but for the second one also, the chances are that there's something no quite right or that God is trying to tell him something.

The ways of God are not as that of men, so let him not rush into marriage but seek the face of God on what next to do before making a decision.

God bless.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Death so unexpected and yet so inevitable....

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Really sad.

I said it before and I'd say it again. This man shouldn't remarry except he gets a very clear go ahead from God.

For his first wife to die, it could be a coincidence but for the second one also, the chances are that there's something no quite right or that God is trying to tell him something.

The ways of God are not as that of men, so let him not rush into marriage but seek the face of God on what next to do before making a decision.

God bless.

To lose two wives in one's lifetime is not a coincidence... Something is really fishy.

Could be a curse, a retribution, a jinx, etc.

I don't suppose he will remarry again. His first wife was really a diamond, I don't know much about nomthi, but bimbo odukoya was a very special woman and irreplaceable.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
God assigns the heaviest trials to his bravest soldiers. He knows they can bear it and still stand, unlike the new recruits.

Take heart, Pastor Odukoya.
See you later, Pastor Nomthi.
As for the two baboons up there speaking out of their anus, may God forgive una

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Whatever we have is given to us by God, be it wealth, wife, husband, children etc. And if it got taken away by God, all we can do is give God glory for actually giving us the privilege to enjoy that wealth or kids temporarily, and it is not for us to complain, blame and question God.
This is so emotional.
From all of us @[b][/b].
RIP Pastor

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Dozie32(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rip better person.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Keepamsafe: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
The ball has entered my court.

Sleep well Pastor. All mortal will taste death.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by greenie77: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
May her soul rest in peace...a call we all must answer, someday.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by gambia(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
May God grant him the grace to bear this loss.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by ignis: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
She's a beautiful woman.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Boogyman557: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by femi4: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
How I wish death don't exist

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Sultty(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
I have never heard of a man who has been a widower more than once. It's strange to me
femi4:
Jide Kosoko
I mean for someone not involved in polygamy
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
RIP ma... God bless your soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by femi4: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sultty:
I have never heard of a man who has been a widower more than once
Jide Kosoko

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Torosk1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rip

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by ceeceeuwa: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Pastor Odukoya k8

Amen.
You are so insensitive! Haba! You could have as well kept shut...

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by tillaman(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rest easy ma’am
May God be with the Odukoya’s at this trying times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Caf60:
RIP to him

To him
Re: Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
ishit4bodyy:
God assigns the heaviest trials to his bravest soldiers. He knows they can bear it and still stand, unlike the new recruits.

Take heart, Pastor Odukoya.
See you later, Pastor Nomthi.
As for the two baboons up there speaking out of their anus, may God forgive una
What??don't you know you just attributed an accusation on God? kindly modify your first paragraph..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.