Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,193 members, 7,853,063 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (994 Views)

Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by RedChair: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Well, I think everyone has trends of events that follow precise patterns in their lives. The question is whether they are favorable or not.
You should pray about it.
Re: by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mine was some years back. I noticed that married men are attracted to me. As in.. it was so bad that I had to do self deliverance and ban them spiritually from my life.

They really spoilt me silly with gifts but I always make them understand I can never marry a married man.

After the prayers, it stopped. Now na younger guys no let me rest. Guys I'm 5 years younger than. undecided.
Re: by RedChair: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mercychen:
Mine was some years back. I noticed that married men are attracted to me. As in.. it was so bad that I had to do self deliverance and ban them spiritually from my life.

They really spoilt me silly with gifts but I always make them understand I can never marry a married man.

After the prayers, it stopped. Now na younger guys no let me rest. Guys I'm 5 years younger than. undecided.

Lol. You amuse me a lot. I always wonder if you type these things with a straight face. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by RedChair: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. You amuse me a lot. I always wonder if you type these things with a straight face. cheesy

grin.
My dear. cheesy. It was with a confused look I typed this particular one o.
Re: by RedChair: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
author=RedChair post=108030539]

You ban them spiritually from you? Lol.. And how were you able to achieve this?
Through prayers. Trust me, it worked.

Well, if I'll be honest, I happen to like their company though. Honestly.
Really? Hm.
Different strokes for different folks.

It's just odd to me and hoping I can find an explanation to having ladies older than me getting attracted even when I have nothing material to attract them.

If you can't explain it then its beyond the physical. I would have advised you pray against it but this one you said you enjoy it. My hands are tied.

Sha don't let them block your destiny.
Re: by RedChair: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
RedChair:

How so? I mean how can dating a lady who is older block destiny? You might allude to the spiritual, but what if she doesn't even believe in anything supernatural let alone being traditional? And doesn't even want anything serious?

What I mean is, to block you from seeing younger girls. Nothing fetish.
Re: by RedChair: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Advice Is Needed Urgently / She’s An Evil Woman” – Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez’s Uncl / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.