Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) (21814 Views)

A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Finally Joined Nairaland After Been A Guest Reader For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Tonero5200: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2021
They is this female cousin of mine, my dad sisters child (she's about 43years old) she seldomly visits my dad, whenever she does, she always acts odd.

1) she has never eaten my parents food

2) she has never drank water from our house. (prefers to go and buy ragolis water on her own)

3) she stays in another states, whenever she visits prefers to stay with other distant relatives and friends than my dad's house.

4) she always talk without proper reasonings ( talking to my mom anyhow, talking to my dad sometimes without reasoning.

5)she always talk about revelations from her bishops and witches worrying her and household.

honestly, I had to tell my mom whenever she comes no need asking her if she wants to eat (since you've already known she won't eat, why ask?) my mom won't listen. that always gets me annoyed.

my dad on the other hand is not making things easy, old man always waiting for people that don't give a dine about him to come feed him. so he doesn't talk at all.
he hardly pray for us his children to be Better in life so that we can carter for him, instead he prefers putting mind in other people. ( relations) I tire.

from what I noticed from all of this.
this female cousin of mine is looking down too bad on all of us....like we are witches and wizard or something in our own house, whenever she visits.

have you ever had a guest like this?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Davash222(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2021
That your cousin is the real witch. Your family should endeavour to avoid her.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Yeah...I do have a male cousin (my dad's sister's son) who used to live with us back then.....He do normally go to work and used to return late in the evening....Most times,my dad would deliberately wants all of us to starve and wait for him(my cousin?/) To return back from work first before we'll eat at the same place.....But the dude was always fond of rejecting, thereby putting all our efforts of waiting to no avail....... He'd wait till when it's dark like around 9p.m , and would go out and buy mama-put food..

Na one day one day my popsman sit am down and clear am all him fvck up....Like wait,you dey catch me witch abi wizard for my own house?

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by anthonyuncle(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
they are always family relatives

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
I remember when we were young, on Sundays this woman would come to our house because mom and pop used to be out, she would take advantage and come to eat and enjoy herself, the moment we stopped cooking for her, she insulted our mom, we didn't even know what she did was insult but I remember my mom giving her the lesson of her life, I ain't seen her till date

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ojikutumomiage(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol, I dey come fess grin
Ok, I'm back.
Bro Op, fess, leave your parents house. Your reasoning looks weird to them, like yours to them.
There is this girl that visited me from Osun state, that was our first meeting.

Bottom line, She gave me a stern warning not to interrupt her when she's talking to me.
My friends gave me a surprise visit the day she arrived. I settled her in and went back to my friends who I was about seeing-off, did I even use up to ten minutes with them outside before she dashed out...
She told me point blank that I should never leave her to talk to my friends... I was trying to tell her they were already going...
She said... "Don't ever interrupt me when I'm talking" like telling someone vexing you to shhh.. very funny female visitor. That was the last day I met her sad

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by money121(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by DropsMic(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sometime around the early 2000's i came back from school one day and saw my big cousin who left our house to go hustle in Ogun state lying on our couch wearing nothing but rags... Dude left our home a sane man and came back a mad man... That image still haunts me

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by OutisComputers7: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Poverty is really bad

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by DoggoneDogg: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na Jehovah Witness girls o.
Enter house dem no go enter but dem dey show every Sunday dey confuse man pikin. Waste of beauty walahi

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Sabadon(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Thought i could share but......let me pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Tayosteve(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
No and don't pray for such
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by silentvoice: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yep

I remember a particular man that was my father's friend. I don't know if I should call him olojukokoro but if he sees you eating, he'd pick the meat and chop. Sometimes he'd go to the fridge and just randomly pick something and eat, or maybe groundnut left on the table or just anything. Weird thing is he doesn't even ask if it belongs to someone.

I remember one time I got so angry that I mixed one rubbish to put inside food and leave it where he would see it so he can eat and disappear but I changed my mind last minute grin

The man stingy die!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by McAausim: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Gabe427: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Had one like that

Growing up we didnt have much visitors so it was weird when at night I heard my pops went to pick one of my uncles from the park.
I was puzzled why would one of my uncles prefer to stay with us they've always preferred hotels.

The uncle came ate and slept
Same thing the next day
And the day after
And so on
Till he left

We hardly greeted he just nods and we nod back.
I later go to know he was my pops step brother who hit rock bottom and had nowhere to go.and stayed just to get back on His feet or clear his head and was facing some issues I was too young to understand then....

Omo this my lie sweet angry

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Blackfire(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
angry

1. Your curse-in is a witch
2. Your dad needs a hot slap from mountain of fire
3.a guest can't push you around in your house...so ENDSars her

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by inoki247: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
lol
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by OG1BABY(f): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Not at all
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by affable4(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Why is she coming at all?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by dynicks(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by wunmi590(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2021

Please whenever shes comes to your place again, please tie her down and take her to MFM chuech for proper deliverance.... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Pidginwhisper: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by abobote: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by omaclarry(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
People no come our house we no go people house, even now people no dey come my house I no dey go people house. Na recently my babe even start to sleep over. I mind my own business and I dnt give a sh@t.

29 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by dalass(f): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin grin

Strange and funny
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by slimjohn2k5: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
I have never seen the wealthy complaining of witches and wizards. It seems to be the average and poor blueprint.

One weird visitor I had came, we hv provided entertainment, burn all our fuel but she still sat down there pressing phone and refusing to go. phone go die, she will plug it. Our food we prepared before she came got cold. Na eye I and my wife take dey ask ourself if she not go go. Her going late night was a great relief.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by osuofia2(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na one pastor de give her O.T

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by BSave: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) / Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? / The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.