Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Is Your Business Stressing You Out, Learn How To Structure It To Run Without You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Business Stressing You Out, Learn How To Structure It To Run Without You (336 Views)

My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / My Marriage Is Stressing Me / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Business Stressing You Out, Learn How To Structure It To Run Without You by Oleka1: 1:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Are you a Business Owner, and want to gain strategies that drive business results, attract and hire right people and reduce the rate at which people leave your business, understand the factors critical to its success, guide on how to restructure your business, skills required to improve your business, tips to restructure your business, and train your staff if you don’t have a training budget, then you need to restructure your business for growth.
Statistics show that 30% of businesses fail in their 1st year, 50% in their 3rd year and 70% don't make it to their 10th year. This statistic is enough reason for you to position your business to succeed and restructure it for growth but the challenge is how to do this as it usually requires resources, including time and money, and as a business owner there is so much struggling for your finance.
Not to worry, we have put together an e-book on how to restructure your small business that addresses all of the above challenges at zero cost. Yes, you don't have to spend money to position or restructure your business.
Help your business do better by restructuring it using this book titled HOW TO RESTRUCTURE YOUR BUSINESS TO RUN EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT YOUR SUPERVISION
And we are offering you a 30% discount if you buy the book now for N5000 otherwise you will be paying N7000 if you want to buy it later.
Topics covered:
1. How to hire the right people
2. Business Assessment
3. Practical ways to structure your business

To get this ebook Or make a purchase via WhatsApp by chating me up on the number below on my signature or in my profile

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Gives Birth In A Public Bus En-route PHC From Bori(photos) / Well Maintained 7 Seaters L Shape Chair For Sale / You Can Last More Than 3hrs In Bed With Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.