Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State (37504 Views)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by ugodedoc: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Such a sad news. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by NOC1(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2021
careytommy37:
Emotions without truth.

Tell us the lies, are you a member of the family?

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Why is building collapse so common in Lagos?
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by newguy1(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Good to speak good of the dead but femi can’t be as sainted as them dey talk. He got greedy with the building n we saw video of him fighting cops who came to arrest him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by temitope27(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2021
120 structure in SA shocked
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by sisisioge: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Femi Osibona was indeed a man passionately connected to his root, and always ready to assist his people.
I'd observed that the trait is common with Ikenne people even right from the time of Chief Awolowo.

My brother, na so Ijebu people generally be o. Towns in Ijebu land are usually small so everyone is practically related someone. We are sons and daughters of the same root. May God rest the dead well....and pacify their loved ones. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by emmanuelbrown26: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2021
cooljude:
Politics aside, I now see the connect Femi used in disregarding Lagos state restrictions on his building permit.

A call from Abuja from the office of his village kinsman is enough to open doors. Nepotism and lack of due process will destroy us all.
That's it my brother, Atleast we all watched the video when he was arrested and what happened.
Sentiment and emotion apart, he deserved what he got.
See I doubt if an engineer could cut corners in buying materials and other stuffs.
Why is it that the building company that started the structure hasn't be queried or mentioned all this while?
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by lexy2014: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:
This is a deceitful title aimed at getting more views.
Everyone would click on it thinking the building collapse was heard all the way in ogun state.
Echoes in ikenna indeed. Idiot.

Was the building collapse not heard all the way in ogun state?
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by ednut1(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2021
He was a dubious and dishonest man whose greed cost him his life. He was very religious yet dubious. Nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by dingbang(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2021
BabaIbo:
I for shock o.

When I saw Ikenne, na Okenne in Kogi come my mind.
I literally think they mean "echo" i.e sound due to the collapsed building.
you sef.
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by Jaqenhghar: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Kobicove:
As a result of this man's death some people's source of livelihood has been negatively affected undecided

Very sad event sad
As a result of his nefarious activities many have lost their lives. Why is that not more important? At least there will be a second chance for those who lost their livelihoods. What of those who died?
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by Jaqenhghar: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
So many questions regarding this building collapse but very few answers, unfortunately he that could provide most answers is gone
The answers are there for those who want to accept it and learn from It.
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by clothingonline(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2021
God knows best RIP

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by gasparpisciotta: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

The answers are there for those who want to accept it and learn from It.

Regale me sire
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by AyelalaOo(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2021
muheeb01:
Sorry to ikenne people....may they rest in perfect peace
you well so?
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by madjune(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Did you see the beautiful Onyinye PA that died because of his structural folly and greed?

I only wonder what her family would go through in this season. So much agony.
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by CeeManCollins(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Just imagine that this building collapsed and Femi Osibona wasn’t a victim.

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2021
He was a greedy man who doesn't listen to professional advise.

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by almarthins(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:
Everyone would click on it thinking the building collapse was heard all the way in ogun state.

Hahaha. U no well o!
Perhaps, u wan make we school u again in use of English again?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by BabaO2: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Me too didn't beleive the building collapsed was ordinary, unfortunately vindictive and saboteurs have started leading people/government wrongly with their calculative insinuations

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by lolu2019: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2021
newguy1:
Good to speak good of the dead but femi can’t be as sainted as them dey talk. He got greedy with the building n we saw video of him fighting cops who came to arrest him
safety first. I am also from ikenne.I av worked in construction industries too.safety is very very important.
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by tyson98: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2021
I grew up in ikenne knowing him,such a gentleman...may his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by luluosas(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2021
And yet, you refused to acknowledge that other people lost their lives carrying out their diligent services in the ill-fated building. It is well.
My condolences to the bereaved families

Kobicove:
As a result of this man's death some people's source of livelihood has been negatively affected undecided

Very sad event sad

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by techWriter3: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2021
feelings without true.
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:
I'm sorry to say this bro, you're an illiterate

5 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by BabaO2: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2021
cooljude:
Politics aside, I now see the connect Femi used in disregarding Lagos state restrictions on his building permit.

A call from Abuja from the office of his village kinsman is enough to open doors. Nepotism and lack of due process will destroy us all.
The "order from the above" comment to unseal the building is nonsense and a cheap blackmail, if the building was not fit, it was demolition order not mere sealing. Majority of those flying the comment are probably didn't have access to turn the man into their ATM as their usual practices. With proper investigation, the collapse of that building might turn out not to be an ordinary

3 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2021
fabiano09:

I'm sorry to say this bro, you're an illiterate
Na your papa be illiterate.
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by JOemmy(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2021
The building might also have been brought down by a bomb by enemies I heard the building was linked to osinbanjo.
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by Omniman(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Sad
Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by molbic(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

FRUSTRATED IDIOT

Re: Femi Osibona: Lagos Building Collapse Echoes In Ikenne, Ogun State by poiZon: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2021
He was a devout Christian and he prayed ceaselessly.

I disagree with this assertion by the paid journalist..
A devout and true Christian doesn't cut corners and engage in shabby jobs.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Computer Village In Port Harcourt Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.