Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Noah's Arks Story Is Illogical - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah's Arks Story Is Illogical (1382 Views)

It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. / Do You Think Materialism Is Illogical? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Noah's Arks Story Is Illogical by kingxsamz(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nothingserious:

So we are done with Noah’s communication ant animal science skills?
I see you had no further objections.

As for the age of Noah, I had thought you said you read the Bible. If you looked at the Bible you are arguing from, you would see how many years people lived then.

Or were you around then but could not live up to 100?

Are you going to answer the question or not?
Are you avoiding it because it puts you in an uncomfortable position? grin
I ask again.
How was Noah able to live for more than 400 years since you say the story is logical? Give us logical explanations on how he was able to stay alive for more than 400 years.
If you don't answer this time around then I'll know you've chickened out. grin
Re: Noah's Arks Story Is Illogical by kingxsamz(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nothingserious:

Do you know why I pick you and Kingxsamz ?
You guys are the weakest links of atheists I have seen on this forum. Two of you are just like jokers. So I catch cruise with the 2 of you cause nothing objective or logical comes from your responses.

grin grin You're not catching cruise with us, you're shedding tears on our mentions because we annoy you the most (for personal reasons known to you). E dey pain your chest, for real. grin
Chai, how will atheism survive now that our detective here has discovered its weakest link?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hypnosis: Does It Work? / Bid To Ban GOD From Obama's Inauguration oath swear-in / Religion: Satan's Greatest Invention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.