Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada (2512 Views)

9 Countries With The Highest Number Of Nuclear Warheads In The World / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by IgweOfNnewi: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Redcrafton:

What are skull mining and fake Oluwole -Yahoo plus and 419 din=bats?

Are they angels who fell from the sky... cheesy cheesy
Mining of dead people's skull is far better than pounding of new born babies in okija shrine

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by OBALOLA55(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
u dis boy, we are nt bia-furo people that see Lagos as their heaven on Earth
CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THE PICTURE OF YOUR VILLAGE

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by temitope27(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THE PICTURE OF YOUR VILLAGE
how will that one improve ur life

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by OBALOLA55(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
COME ON, SHOW US PICTURE OF IRAGBIJI YOUR HOMETOWNgrin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by temitope27(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
so every Yoruba must come from osun abi, mind you am from akure
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by mightyhaze: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
what's the population of aba?
can't say but everywhere I look I see heavily bleached agbo vendors with heavy pancakes and linings on their faces,dispensing their wares in peace and harmony unlike some places that won't let others drink and keep their cups in peace simply because they are plying their own trade in their land

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by nerd004: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CHECK IPOB VILLAGES AND COMPARE IT WITH IKENNE THAT PRODUCED THE LIKES OF AWOLOWO, OSINBAJO AND OSIBONA grin

Shut up Ur mouth....I had my youth service in the east and the living conditions in Ur villages are very poor,,,,
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by mightyhaze: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by mightyhaze: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Mining of dead people's skull is far better than pounding of new born babies in okija shrine
Mining of dead people's heads can't and will never be better than anything..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by Nexttpage(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Oponu
OBALOLA55:
IT’S A LIE, YORUBAS NOR DEY TRAVEL PASS LAGOS STATE
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by seunolu7: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
haha20:

But half of your created topics and replies are unity begging posts.

You are pro-Biafra in the morning and rabid unity beggar in the afternoon and the rest of the week.

Lateefu from Obomoso cheesy

Mention any unity begging post you eboe lying demon
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by Benwallt(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nonsense. Where is the award for this? Oshi repete(plenty nonsense)
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by OBALOLA55(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
nerd004:

Shut up Ur mouth....I had my youth service in the east and the living conditions in Ur villages are very poor,,,,
ANY PICTORIAL EVIDENCE OF THE VILLAGE YOU SERVED INgrin
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Redcrafton:

What is the point of being in Canada in large numbers when you use all the money for owambe...

These are what slow gala and fanyogo merchants do with what they made from your land... cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is very funny, I was in ebonyi state, saw mansions yet to be completed owned by guys under 40 but non of them is still alive. All were ritual and drug money. This is not an imaginary write up but fact from locals

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by shigishege: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Some people can drink sniper on this news ooo it's allowed.
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by shigishege: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
I don't know oo. I said they should all drink sniper including that Omo ale JATIJATI who was quoting me the other time.
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by shigishege: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IT’S A LIE, YORUBAS NOR DEY TRAVEL PASS LAGOS STATE
your flattened head brothers wey they travel pass Lagos, na wating dem dey carry go those foreing countries??

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Redcrafton:

What is the point of being in Canada in large numbers when you use all the money for owambe...

These are what slow gala and fanyogo merchants do with what they made from your land... cheesy cheesy cheesy
you the mind the mind the mumu guy grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by Ramsey19: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yorubas are not much yet because me and my family have not joined.
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by Igboland: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
I am ashamed of your foolishness.
I am sure your igbo father will be too.

haha20:
Good, good. Now we must merge Nigeria and Canada as one country.

I thought you bigots said Igbos can't have Biafra because few of them are in Lagos and Abuja?

Lets apply the same retarde.d "common sense" and "logic" everywhere. cheesy

Besides I thought you people said that One Nigeria is the best country on earth? What are Yorubas looking for in Canada after helping to install the regime of Saint Buhari and mere commissioner Osunbande? Why are you afraid of the seed you planted? Go home and enjoy the one Nigeria x Buhari regime combo you support and want. cheesy
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by haha20: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
Igboland:
I am ashamed of your foolishness.
I am sure your igbo father will be too.

[/s]
Fulani terrorist
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by ThickSharon123(f): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
seunolu7:

Dumb guy. If Nigerians in Canada say they don't want to be part of Canada, they'll simply board plane and come back. If eboes are serious about leaving Nigeria, auction off all your properties and congregate. Then change all your money to biafra pounds. Then we know you're serious. Once biafra exist, it'll be illegal for non odua citizens to own properties in our country for 20 years.

Auction all your properties Lord, have mercy, I'm not reading your trends again, o thought you had research, I didn't know you made post to spite and feel good. grin when there's nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fast Track Your Form A Application / Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria / How To Apply For Slovenia Visa - Nigeria!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.