Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada (2479 Views)

9 Countries With The Highest Number Of Nuclear Warheads In The World / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by seunolu7: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Research show that not only are yorubas the majority of Nigerians in UK and USA, they also lead the way in Canada.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Canadians#:~:text=In%20the%202016%20Census%2C%2051%2C800,Igbo%2C%20and%201%2C900%20as%20Edo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by OBALOLA55(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2021
IT’S A LIE, YORUBAS NOR DEY TRAVEL PASS LAGOS STATE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by seunolu7: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Lmao. Ipob propaganda

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by OBALOLA55(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2021
seunolu7:

Lmao. Ipob propaganda
I THINK SAY NA ONLY IPOB DEY ALWAYS COME YORUBA LAND, HOW COME YORUBAS WEY NOR DEY TRAVEL TAKE FULL CANADA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by haha20: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Good, good. Now we must merge Nigeria and Canada as one country.

I thought you bigots said Igbos can't have Biafra because few of them are in Lagos and Abuja?

Lets apply the same retarde.d "common sense" and "logic" everywhere. cheesy

Besides I thought you people said that One Nigeria is the best country on earth? What are Yorubas looking for in Canada after helping to install the regime of Saint Buhari and mere commissioner Osunbande? Why are you afraid of the seed you planted? Go home and enjoy the one Nigeria x Buhari regime combo you support and want. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by seunolu7: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I THINK SAY NA ONLY IPOB DEY ALWAYS COME YORUBA LAND, HOW COME YORUBAS WEY NOR DEY TRAVEL TAKE FULL CANADA

Because people travel to better places. Ipob troop to Yoruba land because yorubas are rich with high purchasing power so they come to set up millions of 2x2 shops. Yorubas travelled to Canada because they have better schools than Nigeria allows us to have. Igbos can't expect yorubas to go to abakaliki and enugu, poor small towns with zero opportunities and low quality of living standards.

18 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by seunolu7: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2021
haha20:

I thought you bigots said Igbos can't have Biafra because few of them are in Lagos and Abuja?

Lets apply the same "common sense" and "logic" everywhere. cheesy

Dumb guy. If Nigerians in Canada say they don't want to be part of Canada, they'll simply board plane and come back. If eboes are serious about leaving Nigeria, auction off all your properties and congregate. Then change all your money to biafra pounds. Then we know you're serious. Once biafra exist, it'll be illegal for non odua citizens to own properties in our country for 20 years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by Bombastically00(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by OBALOLA55(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2021
seunolu7:

Because people travel to better places. Ipob troop to Yoruba land because yorubas are rich with high purchasing power so they come to set up millions of 2x2 shops. Yorubas travelled to Canada because they have better schools than Nigeria allows us to have. Igbos can't expect yorubas to go to abakaliki and enugu, poor small towns with zero opportunities and low quality of living standards.
CHECK IPOB VILLAGES AND COMPARE IT WITH IKENNE THAT PRODUCED THE LIKES OF AWOLOWO, OSINBAJO AND OSIBONA grin

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by haha20: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
seunolu7:

Dumb guy. If Nigerians in Canada say they don't want to be part of Canada, they'll simply board plane and come back. If eboes are serious about leaving Nigeria, auction off all your properties and congregate. Then change all your money to biafra pounds. Then we know you're serious. Once biafra exist, it'll be illegal for non odua citizens to own properties in our country for 20 years.
[/s]
First line of the hot garbage you pasted defines the totality of your brain.

So Igbos who live in Abuja and Lagos can't/don't return to Igboland but Yorubas in Canada can return to Nigeria?

Your cranium didn't even tell you that every Christmas Igbos come back home. Even the Yorubas in Canada many of them will rather eat you raw than step foot ever in Nigeria's Boko Haram shithole country. Therefore we must merge Nigeria and Canada. One Nigeianada.

See how dumb you people sound with your unity begging anti Biafran conspiracy theories. cheesy

Una mumu dey shame me. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by Abdul05: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Apart from Canada what about Germany and Gabon down here in Africa.. Don't even mention Cuba... Yoruba people are every where.

That is the fact grin don't dispute that my brothers

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by LLiKYekoba: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
But why are ewedurudeens running away from home after voting buhari their personal lord and saviour? grin

Seunolu7 I thought you guys claim booharry and fulani herdsmen will make nigeria greater than America? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by seunolu7: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
haha20:
[s][/s]
First line of the hot garbage you pasted defines the totality of your brain.

So Igbos who live in Abuja and Lagos can't/don't return to Igboland but Yorubas in Canada can return to Nigeria?

Your mumu didn't even tell you that every Christmas Igbos come back home. Even the Yorubas in Canada many of them will rather eat you raw than step foot ever in Nigeria's Boko Haram shithole country. Therefore we must merge Nigeria and Canada. One Nigeianada. See how dumb you people sound with your unity begging anti Biafran conspiracy theories. cheesy

Una mumu dey shame me. cheesy

Igbo do nothing but lie. He says 20 years. grin When less than 20 weeks, Lamidi Cownu ordered 5000 virgin heads to Bury ikonso. Smh. Nawa.

I want biafra to come. And we will tolerate 0 eboes in our new odua nation.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by mightyhaze: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
haha20:

they are always squawking about others living in Lagos ( the only liveable city in the west anyways) but their own ppl are crawling all over people's lands like fugitives. Agbo vendors in aba alone are more than 100,000 minus their 'ekombe ewaa' and drum thudding jumper wearing mob all over markets o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by seunolu7: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
Yoruba no dey travel, beerfraud pigs how far nah, we no dey travel to your cursed and erosion ravaged land doesn't means we no dey travel, we just like travelling to a better and developed country not a godforsaken afghanEASTARN where demented ipigidiots are killing their fellow fools

Facts
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by seunolu7: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
mightyhaze:
they are always squawking about others living in Lagos ( the only liveable city in the west anyways) but their own ppl are crawling all over people's lands. Agbo vendors in aba alone are more than 100,000

Says the go slow gala and fanyogo merchant.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by mightyhaze: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
seunolu7:

gala and yoghurt vendors are more useful and less of a nuisance than ekombe ewaa chanting crowd all over mkts in the east and south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by haha20: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
seunolu7:

Igbo do nothing but lie. He says 20 years. When less than 20 weeks, Lamidi Cownu ordered 5000 virgin heads to Bury ikonso. Smh. Nawa.

I want biafra to come. And we will tolerate 0 eboes in our new odua nation.

But half of your created topics and replies are unity begging posts.

You are pro-Biafra in the morning and rabid unity beggar in the afternoon and the rest of the week.

Lateefu from Obomoso cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by tyup(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
seunolu7:

Lmao Bro why?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by Redcrafton: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
seunolu7:

What is the point of being in Canada in large numbers when you use all the money for owambe...

These are what slow gala and fanyogo merchants do with what they made from your land... cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by temitope27(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sure, I think I have read this b4
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by haha20: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
seunolu7:

Even the Lagos, a former capital of Nigeria which is the only thing you people brag about, we know Igbo landlords have finished buying up choice properties while Lateefu and Adawale are selling their father's land to process visa to Canada wherewhich they will return home empty handed following their deportation in 25 years time. cheesy

Lateefu is among the lucky few. The majority of those who sold their fathers properties in that Lagos spend the money on carrying ashawo and buying dry gin.

You and I know the tribe that squats in Makoko and Ajegunle and the tribe that own majority stake in Lekki.

We know the tribe that does the omonile and agboro jobs and the tribe who own all the legitimate businesses.

Lateefu, rest. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by temitope27(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
u dis boy, we are nt bia-furo people that see Lagos as their heaven on Earth
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by temitope27(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
haha20:

Besides I thought you people said that One Nigeria is the best country on earth? What are Yorubas looking for in Canada after helping to install the regime of Saint Buhari and mere commissioner Osunbande? Why are you afraid of the seed you planted? Go home and enjoy the one Nigeria x Buhari regime combo you support and want. cheesy
even those figures are there b4 buhari regime, so get sense
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by temitope27(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
seunolu7:

how do you want elumelu to move his mansion grin they're joking, so they can't even think of leaving NIGERIA
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by temitope27(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
mightyhaze:
they are always squawking about others living in Lagos ( the only liveable city in the west anyways) but their own ppl are crawling all over people's lands like fugitives. Agbo vendors in aba alone are more than 100,000 minus their 'ekombe ewaa' and drum thudding jumper wearing mob all over markets o
what's the population of aba?
Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by Redcrafton: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
u dis boy, we are nt bia-furo people that see Lagos as their heaven on Earth

How many parts of Lagos, except Ikoyi, VI and parts of Lekki and Ikeja are better than the pictures of parts of their regions, in the pictures posted?

You guys from Irabiji Osun claiming Lagos are truly funny..

You people hardly new where Lagos was when the Igbos, especially the AROs came to Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada by temitope27(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Redcrafton:

How many parts of Lagos, except Ikoyi, VI and parts of Lekki and Ikeja are better than the pictures of parts of their regions, in the pictures posted?

You guys from Irabiji Osun claiming Lagos are truly funny..

You people hardly new where Lagos was when the Igbos, especially the AROs came to Lagos.
I no even dey Lagos, there are better estate here than those rubbish u re showing, y can't u show us ur main township rather than estate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Can No Longer Be Deported From UK / I Have Just Been Scammed By Wakanow. UPDATED: Wakanow Refunded My Money / Need Information On Fiji Island Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.