Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank (10934 Views)

Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / Access Bank Ikotun On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank by Pasako(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
I used the code *901#
And it show me that,

You currently do not have access to this service please contact your bank for further assistance. Thank you

Please what could be the problem
Re: Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank by JAMO4REAL1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Network problem
Re: Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank by Pasako(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
Network problem
thank you sir
Re: Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank by Mjshexy(f): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
I'm becoming fed up with Access bank and their continuous network issues, its really annoying i must say angry
Re: Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank by Privatedetect(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pasako:
I used the code *901#
And it show me that,

You currently do not have access to this service please contact your bank for further assistance. Thank you

Please what could be the problem

Please be informed that the NCC, CBN, TELCOS and Body of Banks CEOs have jointly agree that all banks should integrate to the Telcos network through API for the opening of USSD session to customers when they dial the USSD code.

This means effective today, only Existing customers with available account balance of N20 and above can access the USSD platform.

The above is to cover the minimum transaction fee on USSD which is N10.75 plus the N6.98K Telco Charge. This is to also enable the bank manage the USSD cost by the Telcos as the bank is mandated to pay for all customers that dial *901#.

1 Like

Re: Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank by nonxo007(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Privatedetect:

Please be informed that the NCC, CBN, TELCOS and Body of Banks CEOs have jointly agree that all banks should integrate to the Telcos network through API for the opening of USSD session to customers when they dial the USSD code.

This means effective today, only Existing customers with available account balance of N20 and above can access the USSD platform.

The above is to cover the minimum transaction fee on USSD which is N10.75 plus the N6.98K Telco Charge. This is to also enable the bank manage the USSD cost by the Telcos as the bank is mandated to pay for all customers that dial *901#.

I'm having this same challenge and I have over N20 in my account
Re: Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank by Clintonefeadams: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Please I'm really having serious issues with access bank USSD code, anytime I keep dialing *901# it keep showing me this

Why please 🙏?
Re: Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank by btaliat(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Clintonefeadams:
Please I'm really having serious issues with access bank USSD code, anytime I keep dialing *901# it keep showing me this

Why please 🙏?
https://www.nairaland.com/7601501/problem-access-bank-ussd-transfer

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Most Profitable Business To Start In Nigeria Of Today / Is It Possible To Do Business Without Borrowing? / 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.