Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) (53358 Views)

Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by MITCHELL96: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
pyro62:

Before Eminem killed his career. The moral of his story is that you can diss em but don't diss his daughter.

grin grin Nobody should just Bleep with Eminem, he did same with Machine Gun Kelly, Killed His Career after their diss songs grin
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Labadi69: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
pyro62:

It's your father that dashed you second hand phone that I blame. He should have waited for you to fail waec first. At this young age life has dealt you so many blows and now you only find solace in picking on people in social media instead of fixing up your dilapidated life. I only have pity for you silly future ex convict.

You are just talking about your poor parents. Na them get dilapidated life. Slow poke wey think say Tiger Woods went broke after him palava with him wife. You must have been raised in one poor village hut with no tv. Strong smelly Yamayama nack you and all your useless ex convict lineage for head there. Unam ikot angry
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by fashrola(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hemanwel:
Has Jarule gone blind cos me no see eyeballs o??

The guy is high AF grin
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by cybriz82(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:
A full grown man and a high profile celebrity posing naked and happily looking like an tout. These people have destroyed the image of the black man in America.

They openely promote drugs, violence, sex, wild lifestyle and wild parties. They transfer same ugly lifestyle to the younger generation that are supposed to be responsible.

This is not what Martin Luther & others fought and died for. And when they're targeted by the whites they complain

Him for wear agbada abi?
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by cybriz82(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
thaoriginator:
All my niggas that's ready to get (dollars, dollars)
Bitches know who can get 'em a little (hotter, hotter)
Come on, if you rollin' with me (follow, follow)
It's Murda
(Holla, holla)

Murda inc...

1 Like

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by pyro62(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shakathezulu1:

50cent had already finished Ja before Eminem came in.
Eminem grouse with Ja was as a result of MurderInc throwing shots via the Benzino magazine. Em and Benzino had beef going on.

True, but em put the nail on the ⚰️
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by pyro62(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Labadi69:

I'm just talking about my poor parents. Na them get dilapidated life. Slow poke wey think say Tiger Woods went broke after him palava with him wife. I must have been raised in one poor village hut with no tv. Strong smelly Yamayama nack me and my useless ex convict lineage for head there. Unam ikot like me angry

I agree with you on this. Atleast you can tell yourself the truth.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Did he just say Chicago queens? grin
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Mryacks: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kizzygentle:
Jarule and ashanti that year. Thought they dated though.. Always on time.. Na 50cent comot am for the industry.. Lols..

Yes ooh. Had his run with Ashanti until 50 cent came around and ended his career at the top cos of their real life beef! grin
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Listen to 50cent albums and jarule albums now and clearly you would see who truly won the beef based on longevity of the songs now, I was a die hard Fiddy fan but after so many years and now listening to jarule properly I'm asking myself wtf!!!
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by CooldudeX1: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
The murder was I N C. Murder inc
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by jaiyeorie: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuOw2-VJzU0
Joy Ementa burial - queen nwokoye destiny etiko Fidelis Anosike rita dominic In Umueri Anambra State

source - @ritadominic
@queennwokoye @destinyetikoofficial ig
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by azpekuliar: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
MITCHELL96:

grin grin Nobody should just Bleep with Eminem, he did same with Machine Gun Kelly, Killed His Career after their diss songs grin

Before MGK there was Benzino wink
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by MITCHELL96: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
azpekuliar:

Before MGK there was Benzino wink

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! How could I not remember ? grin
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Korrection(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

Hooligan with no drop of sense.
ozuo!!! U be aru ahn. Big no sense.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by EmmyNorse(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
murder Inc to the world � � much love ja rule
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
player007:

What are you even saying?
You think the whites don't do drugs ?
How dare you even judge the man based on his looks alone?
Do you know him story?
As BLACKS we need to stop trying to bring each other down.
It's WRONG.

I'll bring any black that destroys the image of fellow blacks down. No apology
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
generalwo:
.... I am sure most of your family members will rather be a lunatic like him than be a supposed sane man like u

If you had any form of home training you won't be supporting hooliganism. You're a big disgrace to your family and generation past present and future
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
tyup:

Using the word "Wack Lunatic mentality" against Concord rules of Sentences spells out the fact that ur just a species of Subliterate Neanderthals who's senses is lost in the shade of tenebris. Ur psych is badly so affected that you feel i was quoting you to insult you which wasn't. And to further escalate ur daft genetic tendencies, without basis you're accusing me of supporting everything wrong and blaming the white without no sure proof.

I'll tell ya this again, Your greatest duty atm is to cure ur Low self esteem Negro hole senses and next time trade words with every sense of literacy

CC: goodheart01 You should quit arguing with a Fool like this subliterate

All this grammar just for a senseless lunatic to support his fellow hooligan that doesn't know he even exists. You can worship ja rule all you want and he won't even know you exist.

By the way how many dictionaries did you use to craft your empty irrelevant big grammar.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

I think you are a certified psychiatric patient.

I think you're a certified mad man with no functioning cells in your brain.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
goodheart01:

Yes! Like a raving mad man under psychosis u keep attacking everyone trying to call your warped mind to order. Everyone has their choices to make either good or bad, and no one is blaming the white man, but we're trying put it into your dead brain cells that those vices have been there in the western world even before your forefathers were taken out as slaves on plantations.

Stop licking the white man's ass, there's no juice up there. Ode!!

Stop licking the ass of your fellow hooligans. You're deceiving yourself to blame the white man for hooliganism. You brought it upon yourselves.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Freelane33:
Your brain is faulty . Think before you type man and you need to leave Nigeria. You’re 100 percents far from exposure . People love their life they way they like in the advance world . Not like Nigeria that you can’t put on a necklace or dress fine in peace .Don’t quote me if you don’t want to die young . Peace out

Now I'm quoting you so that you will die young because your brain is rotten with maggots. I don't need to leave Nigeria to understand that freedom doesn't mean idiots like you should resort to hooliganism and promote it. I would of told you to use your brain but unfortunately you don't have any. Now die.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
oaktown101:
Shut your gaddam mouth! you talked stupidly. Express yourself the way you like that's how life should be. You guys follow religion all your life but you are the worst sets of human.

And you that support hooliganism, drugs and rape, excess and wild lifestyle are better than the religious you condemn. Tell that to dogs like you and not to sane people.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
pyro62:

True, but em put the nail on the ⚰️
Em didn't nail anything. 50cent battled and nailed Ja.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by pyro62(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shakathezulu1:

Em didn't nail anything. 50cent battled and nailed Ja.

Ahh bro. Shebi you never listen "Hailey's revenge"? I think say you be hip-hop fan abi u be newschool?
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by generalwo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:

If you had any form of home training you won't be supporting hooliganism. You're a big disgrace to your family and generation past present and future
.... Better to be a hooligan like jarule than to be a nobody filled with hate and emptiness like you..... Who know u? Who u help? Who is your father? Oga go sleep..... Even a dead jarule is a million times better than a living you
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Exodora: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
That film that year am in love with a church girl.
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by greenprince(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mmadu2:
A full grown man and a high profile celebrity posing naked and happily looking like an tout. These people have destroyed the image of the black man in America.

They openely promote drugs, violence, sex, wild lifestyle and wild parties. They transfer same ugly lifestyle to the younger generation that are supposed to be responsible.

This is not what Martin Luther & others fought and died for. And when they're targeted by the whites they complain

Please keep quiet cos I'm in Europe and these lot are wilder than blacks may ever be. Only difference is they balance it out with enough focus on academia and try not to project it actively to their younger population.

It's just sad that most notable black people are known for rap, hip hop and gang violence and sports. That's a sad truth but don't make it seem like whites are saints.
Guy rock and roll bands have sex on stage in broad daylight cheesy
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by greenprince(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
EXLOVER:
Jarule have been trying to get 6packs since 2002 but it's not working for him.

Jarule gave our speakers joy that year, i remember putting Jarule on repeat one xmas.

Not all this songs Polo G, lil baby, Roddy Rich and the rest are giving us

New generation mumble rap rubbish

Someone asked me why I only play old school hip hop and I said I've given up on these guys now.
If not Tobe Nwigwe, Joyner Lucas, G-eazy, NF and a few others, all these dem future and travis don't impress me one bit. In my books, even Drake is just average conpared to them Ja Rule, Nas, Busta, 50 and the Game

2 Likes

Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
This Nina is taking steroids
Re: Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) by Shakathezulu1: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
pyro62:

Ahh bro. Shebi you never listen "Hailey's revenge"? I think say you be hip-hop fan abi u be newschool?
Go to YouTube and search for 'Who won between 50cent and Jarule'.
You will realize that 50cent has already finished Ja B4 Em,Busta and D12 dissed Ja.
Even the Hailey revenge was cuz Ja involved Em daughter(Hailey).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" / Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. / Alhaji Wasiu Ajani 'Tekoye' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.