Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company (36851 Views)

Just Lost My Entire Savings Now / Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by ikenna44: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2021
The internet is not for everyone!

hope4nigeria:
they forced people through ards, they can disturb people in thier Facebook page, even people no need loan they will lie to them that the interest rate is low all for them to leter find out they will use #7k to pay #15k in just 7days after they've gain access to all your account information. I know you are one of them and you know what? Thunder fire you
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by LagosAirport: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2022
hope4nigeria:
they forced people through ards, they can disturb people in thier Facebook page, even people no need loan they will lie to them that the interest rate is low all for them to leter find out they will use #7k to pay #15k in just 7days after they've gain access to all your account information. I know you are one of them and you know what? Thunder fire you
yes this is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached). / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.