Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company (36742 Views)

Just Lost My Entire Savings Now / Deleted FRSC Account By Mistake / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2021
There is this online loan company (Quickcheck) that I used to borrow money from around 2019 when my salary was not stable and I used to pay back in time. So around August my phone screen broken and started malfunctioning, so I wanted to order for the replacement on Jumia, since I have jumia account I wanted to deposit the money into the account to order for the screen replacement. I managed to login to the jumiapay account with the same phone since I can auto deposit into the account quickly because my debit card details is with them.

When I wanted to proceed with the transaction the phone immediately started to malfunction again and I off it because if I did it'll work for few minutes before it start to malfunction again. When I switched it on I saw an alert of 20k from quickcheck, immediately I sent a mail to them using my small phone and transfer the money back to the provided account. But they still go ahead to deduct the interest and the accrued late fees of 35 days because they have my debit card details.

So on the day of delivery I checked my balance and 7k is gone in my account and I decided to check what happened on jumiapay with the same phone, on clicking on the Quickcredit loan icon button same thing happened all over again unintentionally because I didn't get any message afterwards, so I paid for the delivery and fixed the screen immediately.

Then I decided to check my balance on uba app and see that I still have 12k excess which shouldn't be. I decided to check jumiapay to know what happened it was the same thing all over again, I sent the 12k to them with explanation like four times on different platforms. But they still go ahead to deduct the money from my account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Skyfornia(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:
There is this online loan company Quickcheck I used to borrow money from around 2019 when my salary was not stable and I used to pay back in time. So around August my phone screen broken and started malfunctioning, since I have jumia account so I wanted to deposit to it to order for the screen replacement, I managed to login into the jumiapay account with the phone since I can auto deposit into the account because my debit card details is with them. When I wanted to proceed with the transaction the phone immediately started malfunctioning again and I off it because if I did it'll work for few minutes before it start to malfunction again. wwhen I switched it on I saw an alert of 20k from quickcheck, immediately I sent a mail to them using my small phone and transfer the money back to them. But they still go ahead to deduct the interest and accrued late fees unknown to me because they have my debit card details. So when it was time for delivery I checked my balance and 7k is gone in my account and I decided to check what happened on jumiapay with the same phone, on clicking on the Quickcredit button same thing happened all over again unknowingly because I didn't get any messages, so I paid for the delivery and fixed the screen immediately. Then I decided to check my balance on uba app and see that I still have 12k excess which shouldn't be. I decided to check jumiapay to know what happened it was the same thing all over again, I sent the 12k to them with explanation like four times on different platforms. But they still go ahead to deduct the money from my account.

Disjointed story

489 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by hope4nigeria(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Loan app in Nigeria is demonic and should be disbanded.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Bakerdav: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Naso some of them dy do,if they no send out msg to ur contact list,they will watch ur acct since is in auto debit, any money enter they will deduct it immediately

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by chicoMX(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2021
This your story no dey add up bros..

No loan app go lend you money with just one click.

is the loan app inside the jumiapay? you said you sent back the #20k immediately, but they still deducted late fees accrued. how come?

you have to rewrite this story

242 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2021
chicoMX:
This your story no dey add up bros..

No loan app go lend you money with just one click.

is the loan app inside the jumiapay? you said you sent back the #20k immediately, but they still deducted late fees accrued. how come?

you have to rewrite this story

Yes I sent the 20k immediately

1 Like

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by chicoMX(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:

Yes I sent the 20k immediately

Ok. i read your story again, and still could not understand it. If you sent only #20k, it means you didnt send any interest. how much is the interest? what's the duration of the loan?

Just delete your details from the site or you change your card and move on.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by ArticleBeast: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2021
You dey owe them abi you no dey owe them?

If you dey owe them, then dem don collect their debt.

If you no dey owe them, file a lawsuit against them

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Audacious19(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Run away from quickcheck..
I repeat run away from quickcheck..
Those guys are pure scammers in a diplomatic manner..

I collected a loan of 22k with an intrest of 7k to be paid twice, 26th Aug and 26th Oct
On 26th august I made payments, which they said they never got, this money was sent back to my acct, at exactly 12am I checked the app, I was already added a late fee of 140 naira which i added and paid for 14650..
I got a mail with their acknowledgment, after a week i got a call from thier agent that am owing them 1000+ on late payment, I thought it was a joke i check the app it was already 1200, I sent a mail and they said it was because i made late payment..
All effort to ask them to stop the daily intrest and check my payment history even with my payments receipts were abortive..
They said they will not stop charging me daily for a late payment.
I got angry and paid off the loan with the balance of 14650 yet again, meaning i have paid the loan with the agreed intrest.

As am typing this they are adding 100% intrest daily for late payment on a loan i have settled...

I just ignored them..
I have already sent them countles of mails over this and will not send another
Since i have my prove of payment am seeking for clearity if i can message the CBN this guy's are frauds..

Op
Kindly note that quickcheck is owned by jumia pay

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by ikennamadu1(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Audacious19:

I collected a loan of 22k with an intrest of 7k to be paid twice, 26th Aug and 26th Oct
On 26th august I made payments, which they said they never got, this money was sent back to my acct, at exactly 12am I checked the app, I was already added a late fee of 140 naira which i added and paid for 14650..
I got a mail with their acknowledgment, after a week i got a call from thier agent that am owing them 1000+ on late payment, I thought it was a joke i check the app it was already 1200, I sent a mail and they said it was because i made late payment..
All effort to ask them to stop the daily intrest and check my payment history even with my payments receipts were abortive..
I got angry and paid off the loan with the balance of 14650 yet again, meaning i have paid the loan with the agreed intrest.

As am typing this they are adding 100% intrest daily for late payment on a loan i have settled...

I just ignored them..
Since i have my prove of payment am seeking for clearity if i can message the CBN this guy's are frauds..

Op

Send a message to CBN... They are running illegal business

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2021
I don't think it is possible for your phone to malfunction and be clicking quick credit and borrow money like that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Cerebellum: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Eweeeh...

OP ehnnn..

11 Likes

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Gadafii: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2021
please anyone that understands should summarize for me

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Lisaint(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2021
I hv a problem with Palmcredit

Kindly read my signature

Anyone abeg
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Shukusheka(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2021
No offence Op, but how did you pass English in your WAEC? grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Shukusheka(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's like OP used Google Translate to write this his story. grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by OyigboUpdate: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pls na who understand this thing abeg?

9 Likes

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Audacious19:

I just ignored them..

Op

Oh I see

2 Likes

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Countersam(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:
There is this online loan company (Quickcheck) that I used to borrow money from around 2019 when my salary was not stable and I used to pay back in time. So around August my phone screen broken and started malfunctioning, so I wanted to order for the replacement on Jumia, since I have jumia account I wanted to deposit the money into the account to order for the screen replacement. I managed to login to the jumiapay account with the same phone since I can auto deposit into the account quickly because my debit card details is with them.

When I wanted to proceed with the transaction the phone immediately started to malfunction again and I off it because if I did it'll work for few minutes before it start to malfunction again. When I switched it on I saw an alert of 20k from quickcheck, immediately I sent a mail to them using my small phone and transfer the money back to the provided account. But they still go ahead to deduct the interest and the accrued late fees of 35 days because they have my debit card details.

So on the day of delivery I checked my balance and 7k is gone in my account and I decided to check what happened on jumiapay with the same phone, on clicking on the Quickcredit loan icon button same thing happened all over again unintentionally because I didn't get any message afterwards, so I paid for the delivery and fixed the screen immediately.

Then I decided to check my balance on uba app and see that I still have 12k excess which shouldn't be. I decided to check jumiapay to know what happened it was the same thing all over again, I sent the 12k to them with explanation like four times on different platforms. But they still go ahead to deduct the money from my account.

Our penchant for easy/free money will ruin us one day.
There will soon be mass closure of all these credit/loan apps along with people's bank details, they have your card details and BVN what else?. It will be like a wildfire....

Be wise..

8 Likes

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Imustnottalk: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
G
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Elliotwaveforec: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na wa for you, you dull small. Delink your card from your account nah.

7 Likes

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:
But they still go ahead to deduct the money from my account.

Thanks for sharing

Hope it helped relieve some of the stress

Now, what specific help do you need from the Nairaland community?
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

Hope it helped relieve some of the stress

Now, what specific help do you need from the Nairaland community?
I want to get rid of my data that's with them
Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by frugal(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gadafii:
please anyone that understands should summarize for me
Lol. His phone took a loan without his consent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by TenolAlpha: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
A Quote to spice up your day.

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Why are you making life so difficult now tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company by thaoriginator: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hostlist your ATM card ASAP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Selected Candidates For The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 19 / 2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.