Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Male Open To Co-parenting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Open To Co-parenting (198 Views)

4 Ways Co-Parenting Can Be Beneficial To Kids From Broken Homes / In Need Of A Co-parenting Partner / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Open To Co-parenting by Exsty: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2021
I am a 31 year old Male from South South open to co-parenting.

Currently employed (well enough to cater for a baby) and from a nuclear family.
1.84cm, dark skin and only speak English. Extroverted when I need to but equally enjoy my solitude most times. Therefore I respect boundaries and wont demand from you much more than what this post seeks.

Relationships have not worked out in the past not because of anything in particular - I am neither vulgar, or uncouth. Neither am I physical.
I do not want to impregnate someone who i'll be totally responsible for. Worst still knock someone up who i won't marry without a prior understanding.

I would prefer someone who is also employed and living comfortably from the South West (yoruba) - single, has never been married nor has kids. Age between 29 - 33.
Strong desire to have all kids from same person.
Be firm in character, self starter and strong willed. I care less about religion but have a good moral compass.
As for physicals - 1.5 to 1.8cm will be okay, dark skinned as well.

All bills will be split equally as pertains the child. I don't mind owning 70% of them anyways. Mutual respect to both families will also be expected at all times including putting up appearances when needed.

I also have plans for relocating. If you won't be interested, please allow for the kid/kids processing when the time reaches.
Health tests will be carried out first and foremost then we can decide how the procreation will be.

If you are open to this please think it over. When you have, search this username on telegram (Semperfi9) and punch a message .

Trolls are welcome. Morally upright and pro-marriage-before-conception people are also welcome but ill categorise you all as trolls because I have thought this over and realise this is what will work for me.

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Louder One?| Do You Shower Together?|answering All Your Nosy Questions / What Hobbies Have You Developed So Far / Affordable Agroland At Your Door Step With Season Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.