Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

@Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV (42624 Views)

Samsung Sues Its Brand Ambassador For Using An Iphone On TV / Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by rayopt(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is hilarious in all forms. So they invited you in the studio but you can't face them, so why did u go? Why can't he just remain the anonymous bully? Some dudes are just confused walai?

And those ones asking him questions, they really get time tho. What makes you think you are smart when you are trying to reason with a fool? Jokers!!

1 Like

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by DeMekus: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
MannaBigBigPrickGrill may b lynched if they catch them in real life

1 Like

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omo this guy dull die, I'm not the person handling the twitter account simple.. cool cool
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by care4you: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
those people insulting udele won't Like this post
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Blackking2000:
The guy should have disgrace them more n get them disengaged from that show...u go carry twitter tori come deliberate on another show...mumu ppl
Omo the guy na real key board warrior... No common sense, see as he dey sweat because of women?? Damn!!
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by upson89(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
hamamaamm
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
He got served shocked

2 Likes

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by goodheart01: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

I hope the idiots listen.

To all cyberbullies and trolls on Nairaland,
This is how all of you will be disgraced and shame before the end of this year.
Bringing untold shame to your families.
Cowards hiding inside their huts in their fathers huts/villages.

This is how all all them dirty Nairaland trolls looks like at home......
Awon smellos.... tongue

Yeah awon smellos. They smell like vulture meat... Lol
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by phemtech1992: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by phemtech1992: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
goodheart01:

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by phemtech1992: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=phemtech1992 post=107641828][/quote]

This is good
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by charixel: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davinity:
We'll one day have a one on one with some of these coward nairaland bullies

In my country called 9ja dem Boku. I encountered one a few days ago... Have made my intention known to him.
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by antibullshit: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
That's what I call a tiger in cyberspace but a kitten in real life! There are many people like that even here on nairaland! They're quick to say nasty things to people online but face to face they can't say squat!

2 Likes

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by drnoel: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Two wrongs make a right man..

That's not how things are. You young men of this new generation try to rewrite things differently from how it's known to be truthfully
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by phemtech1992: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
goodheart01:

This is better
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Knows(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
He said why should I?
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
drnoel:

That's not how things are. You young men of this new generation try to rewrite things differently from how it's known to be truthfully
Mister you don't really get my point..
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Same with alot of shit heads here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by umarshehu58(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davinity:
We'll one day have a one on one with some of these coward nairaland bullies

Especially that mod called dragnet

1 Like

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by nwatakwochaa(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
He got a low self-esteem.
Exactly
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Help2020: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
inoki247:
I just watched d video the guy is a fool...

I believe you've no right to say shiit to someone if u know wen u see dem in real life u cant talk...

Same thing with this people that abuse politicians wen dey see dem in real life dem no go fit talk nd remain mute..
Non just bring politicians come here oo.
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by greatseed: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
amaifehenry:
A Twitter user @Bongoldeas notorious for insulting celebrities and bullying people on social media was caught by some of his victims (celebrities) on a live show and disgraced!

It was a sorry sight for the bully who looked stupid as his horrendous comments about people were read out to him.

It’s alleged that some of his victims had depression.

The ladies took turn to disgrace him. ��

Say no to cyber bullying �
Depression is real. People can commit suicide from your wicked words all in the name of clout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbf6nen4H6M

one down more to go sooner or later! All cyber bullies be warned lipsrsealed
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by ThickSharon123(f): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
amaifehenry:
A Twitter user @Bongoldeas notorious for insulting celebrities and bullying people on social media was caught by some of his victims (celebrities) on a live show and disgraced!

It was a sorry sight for the bully who looked stupid as his horrendous comments about people were read out to him.

It’s alleged that some of his victims had depression.

The ladies took turn to disgrace him. ��

Say no to cyber bullying �
Depression is real. People can commit suicide from your wicked words all in the name of clout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbf6nen4H6M

He's a nairalander.
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by inoki247: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Help2020:

Non just bring politicians come here oo.

Nobody is bringing any politician come no b the same people wey dey complain online we dey see for campaign ground..
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by slowice(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Stupid dull boy couldn't live up to what he projects on twitter... Lacked confidence totally.

Na so the vulture griller go act confuse when him time come.... grin

1 Like

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Akharmony: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
social media is whr everyone just come to rants now.... Femi FaniKayode type of persons. Ffk met Buhara and the man just went cold having said shit abt him.
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Brimstone77: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin

I didn't see any bully in all the post and reply he made on Twitter..

He is just refreshing the brain of some yeyebrity and clout chasers..

1 Like

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by WoundedLamb: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol... he couldn't even defend himself or talk back. I've learned early enough that most of these guys who come online to rubbish women and call any famous or rich lady names are just struggling with self esteem issues. They say these things just to feel good about themselves. Poor guy.

5 Likes

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Prenonjebose: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
The guy messed up big time. Catching fun in rubbishing people. He actually went for an audition, without investigating who the judges are.

1 Like

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
That's how they behave.

Online they would be flexing their bullying muscles but when confronted face-to-face, they look empty.

I am sure a particular mod here who bullies some NL members here will also look brazenly empty the day he is discovered in real life like this Bongoldeas.

1 Like

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by sylve11: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
He got a low self-esteem.

Obviously... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures / Simon Petrus Invents Simless Phone That Doesn’t Use Airtime In Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.