Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

@Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV (42625 Views)

Samsung Sues Its Brand Ambassador For Using An Iphone On TV / Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Lashist(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
inoki247:
I just watched d video the guy is a fool...

I believe you've no right to say shiit to someone if u know wen u see dem in real life u cant talk...

Same thing with this people that abuse politicians wen dey see dem in real life dem no go fit talk nd remain mute..
You had to end it unreasonably....so we should hail and praise and clap for politicians since we cant insult them when we see them cheesy
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by lkillbrokehoes: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Some of them act like lion online but offline they are as quiet as a mouse
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by inoki247: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lashist:

You had to end it unreasonably....so we should hail and praise and clap for politicians since we cant insult them when we see them cheesy

Nobody is saying you should praise them buh if we can the courage to do it online we should be able to tell it to there face not that when we see them we go dey worship dem...
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Olam09(m): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Serves him right
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by jeff1607(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Don’t really know what the show is all about , but with the Words on the wall I guess it’s an audition, it I was one of the judges , I would make sure he progresses to the next round so that every time he will always remember the stuff he did n be constantly reminded what being trolled really feels like.

1 Like

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by drnoel: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Mister you don't really get my point..

Aight. Forget I wrote anything.
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
drnoel:

Aight. Forget I wrote anything.
Thanks man I really appreciate that.. enjoy
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Am I the only one who didn't see any bullying here?

The guy was honest most (if not) all the time.

For example, the lady with the shades looked better without them, and the fellow pointed it out in black and white.

The only comment of his I find disturbing is the one where he insinuated that a poster was a LovePeddler. Otherwise, he was simply frank (not even brutal enough) with the other comments of his.

His major fuckup is allowing himself to be bullied on live television. Dem neva born dat person that will treat me like this.

2 Likes

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Metrofox(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hurt people hurt people
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Caseless: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Malory: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Fahdiga I hope you're seeing your contemporary angry
I'm not a bully dear
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Malory: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
hollah123:
The day I will burst that fahdiga ehn,na film trick e go b like
You know I'm not a bully and Heaven will bear me witness
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Digmygold: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ubunja who thinks he is hiding his wrinkled face behind a computer to perpetuate crimes will be disgraced soon.
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
amaifehenry:
A Twitter user @Bongoldeas notorious for insulting celebrities and bullying people on social media was caught by some of his victims (celebrities) on a live show and disgraced!

It was a sorry sight for the bully who looked stupid as his horrendous comments about people were read out to him.

It’s alleged that some of his victims had depression.

The ladies took turn to disgrace him. ��

Say no to cyber bullying �
Depression is real. People can commit suicide from your wicked words all in the name of clout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbf6nen4H6M

This guy na sick fool, he stood there and allowed those evening worthless and grotesque sandpapered carbide tasting women rubbish him, didn't he see the door and walk out immediately he noticed they were about saying trash to him. He should have walked out immediately since he knows he can't defend himself, and he should whoosh anyone that confronts him with an anointing slap.

1 Like

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by sisisioge: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin grin grin

And na tintini boy e be o....very typical of the cyber bullies. They don't usually measure up in real life grin
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Hkff: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Really
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by ridbell01(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
One day that Liar Muhammad will be disgraced and the day go loud gan oo
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Ofadaman(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol how did he manage to get himself set up like this, accept a invitation on national TV to someone you bully and yet stood there for minutes to collect bashing.
When women set up like that in that kind of formation, you cannot win the argument,his best move was to apologize and step out if the camera not stand there and have his manhood sliced like onions
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Invitationn: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
rayvelez:
The f**l got served.
Htf did they get him there?
Dude probably thought he was on some talent show grin
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by ThatFairGuy: 4:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Princeoflagos Achalugonwa Asampetenwaanyi Fahdiga / Malory hope you're all seeing this.

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by ThatFairGuy: 4:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Everyone knows you're a bully, that day go sweet us
Malory:
You know I'm not a bully and Heaven will bear me witness
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:51am On Nov 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Princeoflagos Achalugonwa Asampetenwaanyi Fahdiga / Malory hope you're all seeing this.

yes you're a cyberbully
you're always online bullying me because I'm a lady cry
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 16, 2021
This is a big disagrace Sha, see as women dey bully you.. angry angry sad
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by favour32(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2021
See as the guy wan melt like BMC for real life.
Hand go meet una one day wey dey support this government.
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by omoalaafin: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Social Media ... People who cannot even come close to one in anything will sit behind the screens of their phones to throw thrash at one. They will be saying thrash about people they know nothing about; people who have achieved far more than they can ever achieve in life; people who can even render help to them.
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Fahdiga(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

It is unfair how you bully me here on nairaland on a daily basis because of my large cone head. It is unfair

2 Likes

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Fahdiga(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Everyone knows you're a bully, that day go sweet us
In your dreams
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Realhommie(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
hollah123:
The day I will burst that fahdiga ehn,na film trick e go b like
That guy is so uncouth and very arrogant... Sometimes i wonder what goes on in their head when they make some of those comments they do.

What's more Worrisome is that these folks get alot of likes.. So they're enjoying the attention they get here.

There's another notorious one, Davash or whatever. There use to be one Donstan moniker, sure he's transitioned to something else lately. And yet another who goes by the handle Playmaker lately.

These are known bullies here, very mean with words...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Realhommie(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
In your dreams
You better change or think before you spill those nonsense you almost always come up with. Your notoriety here isn't exactly a secret..
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Realhommie(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
zedegit:

I love that question they asked him: "How relevant are you?"

Werey dey disguise. I won't be surprised if he's Afonja.
They're all Ghanians please...
Re: @Bongoldeas: Cyberbully Gets Caught, Disgraced By His Victims On TV by Realhommie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Prenonjebose:
The guy messed up big time. Catching fun in rubbishing people. He actually went for an audition, without investigating who the judges are.
Not that. He probably had forgotten the nasty things he'd said to these people not knowing the internet never forgets. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures / Simon Petrus Invents Simless Phone That Doesn’t Use Airtime In Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.