Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador (33930 Views)

Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by dubaino(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Whitemoney Unveiled As GOtv Ambassador
• Gets own reality TV show for 2022

Hazel Onyeze Onoduenyi popularly known as whitemoney__ has been announced as the latest brand ambassador for GOtv. This was announced by the CEO, Multichoice Nigeria John Ugbe at a press conference held on Monday, November 15 at MultiChoice V/I event centres following his Big Brother Naija win in October 2021.

Speaking at the event, Ugbe said, “GOtv has been around for 10 years and this year is a big landmark for us; we are excited to have Whitemoney on this landmark. We are also happy to continue to grow the Nigerian entertainment scene.

On the signing, Whitemoney said, “I’m so excited that me a street boy is here today and people are aligning with the Whitemoney brand. It is big bragging rights for my fans.

“This is my first big signing asides from other endorsements. I am proud to be part of the family. Anywhere I mess up please call me to order because I am part of something big now.”

Onoduenyi added that “Whitemoney in the house was broke, but the Whitemoney today is a millionaire.”

Also speaking, Multichoice head of content, West Africa, Busola Tejumola said the new reality TV show will focus on all aspects of Whitemoney and will premiere in the first quarter of 2022. She confirmed that the show will be available on all DStv, GOtv, and Showmax platforms.

Whitemoney is the 1st GOtv Ambassador that gets his own Television show too.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by DouyeEbi: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations to him

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Congrats

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by WibusJaga: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2021

Na him time & season to shine. Enjoy!
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

25 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congrass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by xpressionx(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations man

7 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Maxymilliano(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Onoduenyi added that “Whitemoney in the house was broke, but the Whitemoney today is a millionaire.”
Good for him, this is how story changes from negativity to positivity in a twinkle of an eye. ... Congratulations

37 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Peace081: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
When will he sit down n eat his money cool

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by slawormiir: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Damnnn niggar
This is Exactly my point

When you got little money then more succes will start locating you without stress

But this niggar should stop forming street boy
He was never a street boy and he can not be a street boy

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Iliveforever(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na this be the quality endorsement we’re talking about. Any endorsement wey other housemates dey parade wey we no see na audio endorsements ooo

The show is still shit shaa

6 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by MITCHELL96: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cool, Nice one, I heard him and his BBN Bestie queen blocked each other on Instagram ? What could have trespassed between them ? undecided
Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice
Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by temitope27(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't care
Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Hemanwel(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Reminds me of when I got a Brand Ambassador job that year, I thought I had arrived, cos of the calibre of people who were Brand Ambassadors to corporate organizations...
To cut the long story short, when month ended and they paid me my salary, I was shocked with the alert I received.

O bob, na thirty taazan oh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
The real celebrity with respect and dignity

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Elekdec: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
This deal is given to every winner from what I heard..The winner last year was also made the ambassador.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by DoctorDree(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Multi choice don catch out big time for the show na
So na small thing to pick the winner as the ambassador!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by ursullalinda(f): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
That's a big one......big congrats to him

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by bluefilm: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by revived: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good
Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by pickatyoubackup: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Okay
Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Seakay(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This is Exactly my point

When you got little money then more succes will start locating you without stress

But this niggar should stop forming street boy
He was never a street boy and he can not be a street boy

WhiteMoney is a certified street boy, u think say na to carry laptop and smoke weed be street?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Kobicove(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations to him!
Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by gasparpisciotta: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
I like white money

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by mimima(f): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Otamiemie

Who deyyyyyyy

Congratulations nwannem

Greater heights dear

7 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Baronnaire: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
I know Africa is not that big on IT BANKING like other Western countries, but some little things like dispense errors should be a thing of the past by now in Nigeria.

That of Zenith Bank has to be studied in Oxford University as is frequently occurs and most often takes ages to be resolved. If its not due to network failure, it will be due to inability to dispense leading to debits.

I am currently battling an ATM dispense with Zenith Bank and it has lasted for almost 2weeks without any resolution in sight.

This is the second time this is happening, first was an Inter-Bank dispense error transaction using my Zenith Bank Card on a Union Bank ATM because Zenith Bank ATMs were out of service. It took over 1 month of persistent complaint, emailing and calling for them to reverse my money. I had to even involve the Consumer Protection Council in the matter. (And they actually responded) shocked sad shocked

Now less than 2weeks later, another ATM dispense error had occurred. This time its an Intra-Bank transaction (Zenith Card on Zenith Machine) and yet it has been almost 2weeks of daily complaining and I keep getting excuses of the case being investigated. cry cry cry

So my question is, what does it actually take to resolve and reverse an ATM dispense error both Intra and Inter Bank or is it just a case of gross incompetence on the part of the Bank?

Zenith bank is really frustrating customers... cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Nahunger(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ok

A minute silence to those who lost their lives to Bandits, Army, Police, Ritualist, Cultists, BH, FG, Malami, Custom, NEPA and lastly to the number one terror in our great nation H.U.NG.E.R

7 Likes

Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by Arieljay(f): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Guys pls I need connect to get into the bbn house next year,who get connect abeg stop by�
Re: Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador by babyfaceafrica: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo / Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.