Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo (1081 Views)

Win Big in The Devon King's Mega Millionaire Promo / Do You Love The Nescafe Creamy Coffee? / Start With A Win With Nescafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by OpenGrazing: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
Popular coffee brand Nescafe has just announced it "Start With A Win Promo' and it promised to be a big and interesting one for all the lovers of Original Nescafe coffee drink.

How To Participate
To join this promo buy your Nescafe original 3-in-1 25g sachet, with the 70 naira price mark. Then you save the empty sachets after enjoying your creamy coffee.

Keep and submit at least 8 empty sachets to get a scratch card at any of their designated redemption centers nationwide.

Scratch the card to reveal your unique code, dial *566*77*5# and follow the instructions to stand a chance of winning amazing prizes from airtime to various cash prizes of up to N200,000. Multiple entries are allowed all through the promo period.

Cc tjskii, MissyB3 , lalasticlala

Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by PlayMaker14: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by Mimiko3: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wow, this is amazing, I'll have to start buying and taking nescafe 3 in 1 not to miss a win from this amazing promo as I no dey take am before sef...
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by Nuelng: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Enough of wasteful disposal of my nescafe 3 in 1 satchets, time to use it to win something worthwhile finally, can't wait...
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Winning the 200,000 won't be bad for Christmas oo. grin
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by OpenGrazing: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by Jayjerjay: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nescafe got me on this one, 200,000 well prepared for Christmas, I'm ready for this... I want to go n buy a packet already sef...
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by SimiVikky: 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
I love promos like this that don't cost you much and still offer you more...
I can't wait to participate.
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by JOSSYPRINTS: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Isn't this great, getting paid for consuming a product I already derived the best utility for. I need to participate in this.
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by Simileoluwa4eva: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
This promo is so easy to participate in, it doesn't require so much even if it is offering a lot already.
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by KingUka: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's like getting paid to drink my favorite beverage. Omor I'm so sure I'll win big because I usually use two sachets for a cup���
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by Franktom247(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
I'm so glad multiple entries are allowed. Let me go find the nearest redemption centre. I'm a hardcore nescafe fan
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by AyodejiFelix(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
I wish I'm have been keeping the sachets of the ones that I have bought before now. But it's not too late. Thank you Nescafe
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
What a great opportunity for all lovers of Nescafe.

It's high time I double the rate at which I do buy Nescafe
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by OladapoF(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
The time for we lovers of Nescafe products to enjoy this mouth watering promo has ultimately come.

I hope Nescafe will be keep this energy of given out opportunity to customers to win amazing prizes.
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by Biggy090: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
I'm a fan of nescafe 3 in 1 , and this is an opportunity to win prizes while enjoying my coffee...I love this
Re: How To Win Big In The Nescafe Start With A Win Promo by aj100: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is awesome..... finally a chance to show that I'm nescafe's number one fan, the taste and creamy goodness is what I crave very early in the morning

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Just Brought Me Sunday Chicken And Rice But I Don't Know If... / Am Addicted To Coca-cola! / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.