Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Am Addicted To Coca-cola! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Am Addicted To Coca-cola! (1077 Views)

Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) / Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by Orobert: 12:47am On Feb 28, 2008
I down 4 - 5 bottles of Coca cola daily. How healthy am I?
(I ve done 1 and half bottles now and its just 12:57am in Nigeria)
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by TOYOSI20(f): 1:04am On Feb 28, 2008
Not too healthy I must say, too much sugar content,

And being a carbonated drink, Cola makes u bloat. embarassed
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by titilaelae(f): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2008
My brother, silver and gold I do have but can't give you grin but this, which I can freely give you is that you gradually cut down on your coke intake until you can completely eliminate it from your diet. IT IS DEADLY, shikena.

Instead, fall in love with WATER, for a HEALTHIER You.

Peace.
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by topkin(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2008
U are in trouble!!! shocked shocked

his_grace:

very healthy - increase it to ten bottles per day.

lol--- cheesy
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by topgirl: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2010
please help me too o.i used to take 2-3 bottles daily but reduced it to 1.pls heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllppppppppp.
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by mamagee3(f): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2010
I'm also addicted to orange drinks. . .

It's nothing bad though, it's just one's preferences.
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by dustydee: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
check into a rehab.
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by Akemivo(f): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2010
Very, very unhealthy. In fact two drinks of fizzy drinks per week can raise you chances of getting pancreatic cancer by 87%. Too much of fizzy drinks can also cause lack of concentration, diabetes, obesity and more. Prevention is better than cure. The way you're going could lead to extreme health conditions.

Coke contains caffeine which has been tested to be addictive. You should visit your GP or something for advice on how to stop. Iwould suggest substituting a bottle of coke for a healthier option like water or fruit juice. I don't know about soda water?
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by ymozay: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
my dear, join da club.!!!!! its lyk dis people don put one 'juju' wey dey make man pikin dey buy am oohh, ma god help us sha.
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by InkedNerd(f): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2010
Omg, I haven't had soda since 2006.
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by yme1(f): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2010
you all taking juice and coca cola thinking it is healthy

HELL TO THE NO IT IS NOT because you are gradually digging ya grave pls try stick to water before you disorganise your intestine

this juice thing lead to the death of a young girl
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by mimon79(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2010
My friend, 4-5 bottles a day you say, right? Thats simply "quater to quench", hope your will is ready, enjoy cool
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by InkedNerd(f): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2010
y me:

you all taking juice and coca cola thinking it is healthy

HELL TO THE NO IT IS NOT because you are gradually digging ya grave pls try stick to water before you disorganise your intestine

this juice thing lead to the death of a young girl

I make my own juice grin. I like to mix and blend blend different fruits and vegetables.
Re: Am Addicted To Coca-cola! by mamagee3(f): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Omg, I haven't had soda since 2006.
Congratulate yourself! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How N2,700. Can Make U Eat And Have Plenty To Give Including A Bag Of Rice / Free Yourself From Blood Pressure With Coconut Shake / Sunday Rice In Every Nigerian House-who Can Relate, Do U Still Eat Sunday Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.