Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,431 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Pls House Is Efuelite Foundation Internship Legit? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls House Is Efuelite Foundation Internship Legit? (174 Views)

Juremi Foundation Establishes Free Technical And Vocational Centres In Abuja / Kpmg Undergraduate Internship 2018 / Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls House Is Efuelite Foundation Internship Legit? by Bassey007(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good evening house!!!

Pls let me bother you all. I applied for Efuelite Foundation Internship program. And now I was told that I'm among one of the successful applicant. I was called for an aptitude test scheduled to hold on 26 of Nov, 2021 in Lagos. Want to know if any one is familiar with the Foundation. Couple with fact that I would be travelling to Lagos for the test.

Pls let share ideas...
Re: Pls House Is Efuelite Foundation Internship Legit? by micorpy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
I also got invited, you have replied to my other post.

I am going for the test too, let's connect on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert!! Agent Supervisor / Best Belt Drive Garage Door Opener 2021 / Middle East Africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.