Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,393 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes (2873 Views)

In Need Of Internship For A Period Of Three Months / 10 Objectives Of Internship In Nigeria – How It Can Help You Gain A Job / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes by mbscholars: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2018
Full list of Undergraduate Internship opportunities in Nigeria.
Source: https://mbscholars.com.ng/internships/full-list-undergraduate-internships-nigeria-2018/

1. SHELL/SPDC Internship Programme : Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme. Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in different locations. The following are the list of eligible courses: Engineering; Earth Sciences.. etc
Application link

2.Schlumberger Nigerian Internships:
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 113000 people who represent over 140 nationalities.. Application Link

3.TOTAL E&P Internship Programme: Nearly 4,000
internships and 700 work-study contracts are offered each year across Total. These programs provide students with an ideal opportunity to explore our activities and businesses. Assignments are available in every professional discipline, at corporate headquarters and in refineries, regional offices and affiliates etc. Application link

4.EXXON/MOBIL Internship Programme : In the past five years, Exxon Mobil has recruited over 6,000 students into their internships, co-ops and apprenticeships around the globe. Our opportunities are as diverse as the students we work with. At ExxonMobil , you’ll have opportunities to explore your interests, grow your personal and professional network and develop … Application Link

5.NLNG Undergraduate Internship Programme
: Nigeria LNG Limited ( NLNG ) is a liquefied natural gas (LNG)- processing company and has a complex in Bonny Island and other liaison offices in Nigeria . The SIWES Portal has now been open for registration for 2018….
Application Link

6.IBM Undergraduate Internships: The Great Minds initiative is a competition for 3 to 6-month internships at one of the IBM Research Labs in Zurich, Nairobi, or Johannesburg for students from central and eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa. It provides students with the unique opportunity to work alongside world-class scientists. Application Link

7.UNILEVER : Unilever offers internships to students in many of our offices around the world. Placements range in duration from 12 weeks to a year. What’s constant everywhere is the hands-on experience you’ll get working in one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies. Come and be part of a team at Unilever that’s working to create better futures every day. Application Link

8.Addax Petroleum Nigerian Internship Programme :
As part of its commitment to the development of young professionals, APDNL is providing opportunities for bright and Intelligent undergraduates for its annual Summer Internship

9.TENECE Undergraduate Internship Programme : Tenece Professional Services is a multi-competency enterprise transformation and technology-consulting firm that combines expertise and capabilities across many industries and business functions to deliver superior value to its clients. Website Link

10.NNPC/CHEVRON Undergraduate Internship Programme:
Working at Chevron provides students and recent graduates the skills and foundational experience they need to begin building a career in their chosen field. Our development programs offer a variety of professional experiences within a structure that provides opportunities to learn, grow, and ultimately succeed.
Application Link
SEE ALSO: Schlumberger Internship Application now ongoing. Apply now

11.MTN Nigeria Internship Programme : This is actually for graduates.” MTN is pleased to announce that we currently have openings for young, talented and vibrant graduates to apply for an accelerated internship programme. Application Link

12.Nestle Nigeria: Nestlé is the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company worldwide. As part of our commitment to develop talent in Africa, Nestlé Nigeria is seeking self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at their facility. Application Link

13. KPMG Nigeria Internships:
The Objective of the KPMG Internship program is to provide challenging opportunities for talented undergraduate and graduate students from local & international institutions to gain practical insights into the operational environment of KPMG as a service firm.

14.Nigerian Breweries Undergraduate Internships :
Nigerian Breweries Plc’s Management Trainee Programme is targeted at young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who desire a career in a world class environment. The programme comprises recruitment, placements, mentoring, coaching, training and personal development. Application Link.

15.Dangote Nigerian Internships:
At Dangote, our people are key to maintaining and sustaining our vision of touching lives by providing their basic needs. We are, .... Read the full article with application links:
https://mbscholars.com.ng/internships/full-list-undergraduate-internships-nigeria-2018/
Re: Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes by Layi4real(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21
Good day Nairalander,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently a 400L geology student at FUTMINNA, and I am reaching out to humbly request your assistance in finding a placement for my IT training.

I am eager to gain practical experience in my field (Mining, construction, environmental, oil and gas, borehole company ) and would greatly appreciate any leads, recommendations, or opportunities that you may have within your networks. Your support in this endeavor would be valuable to me as I strive to enhance my skills and knowledge.

I'd love to do it within southwest region but I won't mind exploring the world in as much accomodation Nd stipends is involved

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to any assistance you can provide

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed? Looking for a Plan B? See what Forbes thinks about Network Marketing / How Much Does Marie Stopes International Pay Their Experienced Hires / Federal Fire Service Conpass 08 Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.