Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) (43190 Views)

Five Longest Rivers In Africa (Facts And Pictures) / Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics) / 10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by od501: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2021
gidgiddy:
Gambia is not even up to the number of registered voters in Anambra. The Igbo nation will one day join that list as an independent country

Iseee
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Peace1993: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2021
mrvitalis:
If u think Nigeria has a population remotely close to 200 million then u are far from being smart

It's obvious when u observe from ivory cost to Ghana to Togo to Benin the Cameroon ...Niger and chad up north , northern Ghana also

Using this data any smart human can extrapolate that it's impossible for Nigeria to be more than 120 million people...I personally put it at 86 million to 110 million max

The whole Nigeria has produced less than 3 million graduates since nysc started yet see how many graduates u know ...

If we go back to regional government true population go come out
very educative write-up

This, I have always argued with my learned colleagues but they seem to have already been derailed from the Reality by those statistical abstractions that I normally call ‘POLITICAL statistics’
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Onyeka2019: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2021
So Sudan even fine like this.. I day use eyes look them ni oo cox they no fine
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2021
dasparrow:
Nigeria is the most populous Black nation in the entire world.

Oga we don hear u oo
See wetin u take dey proud undecided
Una wey no fit produce ordinary toothpick
Thank God say I no be Nigeria smiley

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Fastlinkpro: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2021
You no see fine pictures for Nigeria? You for take Uyo pictures naa.
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by arsenal33: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2021
NNtv:
If they can do something about the rural areas by providing electricity, good network, water, healthcare and security. Then Nigeria urban areas will expand from %51 to %75 within seven years.

FAMILY PLANNING IS MORE IMPORTANT
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Isobug: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Viraltrends123:
The one you did from your room abi
You are far from being smart. If you believe Nigeria is even up to 150M people, it means you are not knowledgeable and can believe anything. No time to argue with unintelligent people
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by sencekompis: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2021
BIG FOR NOTHING, i will rather be a LUXEMBOURG of 300,000 citizen. Awon olodos
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by merits(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2021
populated with bad leadership......a.k.a nigeria.
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by micxwell(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2021
mrvitalis:

Total number to to have passed through nysc ...I meant to write 5 million tho
Edit it.
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Tannhauser(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2021
jrusky:
Nigeria is the Odogwu even at that over 213Million. The Nigerians descent around the world put together with the 213 million heads Nigerian will clock over 300 million or more. I don't think there is any country where no Nigerians exist.

I was shocked to see a Nigeria among the Eskimos in polar region it was like I was in a dream or what when I watched the documentary.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2021
Nigeria -213,117,109
As I don resign from being a nigerian thet should be
Nigeria - 213,117,108

Thank you cool
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by preshynikky(f): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2021
gidgiddy:
Gambia is not even up to the number of registered voters in Anambra. The Igbo nation will one day join that list as an independent country
Amen
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by chapwiz(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2021
This population of a thing how do you people arrive at the figures you are quoting most especially the one of Nigeria?
Because last we were hearing that Nigeria is about 200 million this year now you people are now telling us that Nigeria is 213 million.
When was the census carried out? Or is there a device of equations that that calculates the population of this country?
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by seyz91(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2021
That and Only that Alone, nothing else
jaeyking:
Nigeria gaint of Africa because of our population
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by seyz91(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2021
stop deceiving yourself

the only thing that keeps expanding in this shithole is corruption, poverty, nepotism, tribalism, banditry, kidnapping and ritual killings
NNtv:
If they can do something about the rural areas by providing electricity, good network, water, healthcare and security. Then Nigeria urban areas will expand from %51 to %75 within seven years.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by seyz91(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2021
and so? undecided

na that one we won chop? undecided

most populous and corrupt black nation at that
jetwonder:
Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by seyz91(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2021
mtcheeww! undecided
.best in corruption, banditry, ritual killing, nepotism, tribalism, kidnapping and fraud
BlackfireX:
Nigeria is number 1

We the best
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Edyice: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2021
One Aboki man 7 wives, 58 children will put Nigeria in big trouble

Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Emmymarvel(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2021
lmao...........this guy is a clown. no data or stats to prove or back up any of the jargons you wrote here.
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Any data to back this claim?

Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by vineyardfarms: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2021
mrvitalis:
If u think Nigeria has a population remotely close to 200 million then u are far from being smart

It's obvious when u observe from ivory cost to Ghana to Togo to Benin the Cameroon ...Niger and chad up north , northern Ghana also

Using this data any smart human can extrapolate that it's impossible for Nigeria to be more than 120 million people...I personally put it at 86 million to 110 million max

The whole Nigeria has produced less than 3 million graduates since nysc started yet see how many graduates u know ...

pls provide proof/data to back up your write up.
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by R0LL0N(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2021
I search for Nigeria tire.
Thought I won't see UAR in the list grin
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by philiancoop(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2021
If Nigeria's mean age is 18 years then you are in your second half once you're past 18. And
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
vineyardfarms:

pls provide proof/data to back up your write up.
I said smart people ..then I said one can easily extrapolate ... if u don't get it not my fault
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Why do u choose to being dogmatic and relying on unnecessary analysis to spit nonsense. Try and travel widely so that u can see how vast and populated we are. You are living in the corner of ur room in only one state and expect to know more.
Embrace reality!
I said only smart people would understand ... please stop bugging me my post is not meant for all to get
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by vineyardfarms: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
mrvitalis:

I said smart people ..then I said one can easily extrapolate ... if u don't get it not my fault

lronicaly you look smart and great
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Lanruze: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
mrvitalis:

True....A smart and intelligent person would realise that those figures are inflated.

However, this data is "estimated".

Again if we consider the huge number of people who have migrated out of Nigeria in the last 5years, you will agree to an extent that with the population of Nigerians in the diaspora if a headcount is conducted, the data will be above 190m people.

Nigerians has a huge population especially Lagos and Kano....
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
I knew already Nigeria would be number 1
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by tctrills: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
mrvitalis:

Mr smart, you speak without data or scientific method yet you claim to have the correct info.
What data did you use to extrapolate?
You really need to have data backed fact before coming online to insult everyone
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
I knew already Nigeria would be number 1. Heart beat of Africa lol
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by Litmus: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nigeria's population is guessed, a thorough censors is obviously needed. However, If Nigeria's population has become approximately 210 - 250 million when only 2 decades ago it was only about 20 million more than that of Ethiopia's population ( Nigeria's population doubles that of Ethiopia now I've observed occasionally reading online articles ) I'd wager influx from the rest of West Africa is responsible. I'd wager that a West Africa wide population research would reveal an inexplicable decline or relative stagnation in the population growth of many West African nations inversely proportional to the growth in Nigeria's population over the period studied .
Re: Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) by goldenchild03: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Woow! Proudly Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Spotted Seriously Eating On A Moving Danfo / Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island / Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.