Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Is La Buena Vida Project Legit Or Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is La Buena Vida Project Legit Or Scam? (3165 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is La Buena Vida Project Legit Or Scam? by asolink(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
La Buena Vida Project is a Multi-Level Marketing Project organized and championed by an NGO that will teach, train and coach you on how to successfully EARN A RESIDUAL INCOME within a shortest period.

I laugh when people say joining Multi Level Marketing Business is a Scam.

NOW HEAR WHAT THE REAL SCAM IS

Working for Government and being paid the same Salary as when Dollar was N165 till now is a Scam.

Working for years without promotion is a Scam.

Working for so long and just getting a sack letter or retiring broke and in debt is a bigger Scam.

Serving your Country for a whole year and crying to get a job is a Scam.

Not being paid salary for 5months or more is a SCAM.

Not being able to transfer your job to your children is a SCAM.

Spending 6 years in Primary School, 6 years in Secondary School 4, 5, 6 years in Higher Institution, 1 year Internship (for some) 1year of NYSC and at the end you still roam about looking for non-existing job is the REAL Scam.
Buying some essential commodities like toothpaste and not getting paid while someone somewhere is gaining from your money is a Scam.
Working for more than 25 years without retirement pension and you are still a tenant is a Big Scam

Meanwhile someone somewhere is making millions, driving Brand New Cars, etc all in just few months of joining MULTI LEVEL MARKETING BUSINESS without submitting CV, NYSC discharge Certificate, etc....and you still say is a Scam?

Are you interested in free business mentorship program that will earn you financial freedom within a short time? Then click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzq0E6r1DpLsIic68rW3boRQNAHbjLWa9a71xuNUJ9SYN-gw/viewform
Re: Is La Buena Vida Project Legit Or Scam? by house10s: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
only u dey add scam to something we already know wat it is.

enjoy
Re: Is La Buena Vida Project Legit Or Scam? by suffering: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your company is a scam. No amount of write-ups will change the fact.
Re: Is La Buena Vida Project Legit Or Scam? by SecretReporter(f): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Carry this scam out joor
Re: Is La Buena Vida Project Legit Or Scam? by Kobicove(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
asolink:
La Buena Vida Project is a Multi-Level Marketing Project organized and championed by an NGO that will teach, train and coach you on how to successfully EARN A RESIDUAL INCOME within a shortest period.

I laugh when people say joining Multi Level Marketing Business is a Scam.

NOW HEAR WHAT THE REAL SCAM IS

Working for Government and being paid the same Salary as when Dollar was N165 till now is a Scam.

Working for years without promotion is a Scam.

Working for so long and just getting a sack letter or retiring broke and in debt is a bigger Scam.

Serving your Country for a whole year and crying to get a job is a Scam.

Not being paid salary for 5months or more is a SCAM.

Not being able to transfer your job to your children is a SCAM.

Spending 6 years in Primary School, 6 years in Secondary School 4, 5, 6 years in Higher Institution, 1 year Internship (for some) 1year of NYSC and at the end you still roam about looking for non-existing job is the REAL Scam.
Buying some essential commodities like toothpaste and not getting paid while someone somewhere is gaining from your money is a Scam.
Working for more than 25 years without retirement pension and you are still a tenant is a Big Scam

Meanwhile someone somewhere is making millions, driving Brand New Cars, etc all in just few months of joining MULTI LEVEL MARKETING BUSINESS without submitting CV, NYSC discharge Certificate, etc....and you still say is a Scam?

Are you interested in free business mentorship program that will earn you financial freedom within a short time? Then click on the link below:

https://forms.gle/Y3wtttJEfQa1BKWf9

Forget all these stories and show us your bank balance and your own cars...and please don't use those white cars you people rent to use to deceive people angry

2 Likes

Re: Is La Buena Vida Project Legit Or Scam? by Akin0: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
This coy is a scam!!. I was thrilled by the video on face book displaying Cars by members (scammers) and that investment within some hours will translate to doubling the amount invested. Since June now , nothing has come back . The Lady who said that she was the admin, keep asking me to do some top up to get my money and interest Back. Please let us begin to broadcast this message , so that others will not fall victims. I also trying to petition CBN, so that they can clam down on them. Let it go Viral ."Is La Buena Vida "
Re: Is La Buena Vida Project Legit Or Scam? by BoldConcepts(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
bro. When good things comes...it's obvious hoodlums will trend with it so as much it's a disclaimer from the company you should not fall for fast lane to make money...where is BOLDGAIN? Now you see... Boldgain has no Investment plan it's only you connecting people as partners and you make money until scammers took advantage of it with qoute "investment" of which nothing of such
Akin0:
This coy is a scam!!. I was thrilled by the video on face book displaying Cars by members (scammers) and that investment within some hours will translate to doubling the amount invested. Since June now , nothing has come back . The Lady who said that she was the admin, keep asking me to do some top up to get my money and interest Back. Please let us begin to broadcast this message , so that others will not fall victims. I also trying to petition CBN, so that they can clam down on them. Let it go Viral ."Is La Buena Vida "
Re: Is La Buena Vida Project Legit Or Scam? by BoldConcepts(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
A man was duped 1.2m due to he needed fast link to wealth but i tell you he fell on a wrong person, person i meant is a Registered partner who is into the business, I made money from boldgain imagine earning ₦4000+ from being a connector grin and I have not calculated matching bonus the system offer.

Am not running boldgain this moment but into same system of making money being a connector.

how about connecting 10great minds and you they get paid an amount you get paid ₦200,000 grin no joke we all are looking for the money

If you decide not to take risk you make little money just like if you invest ₦80,000 you return should ₦50,000=₦130,000 unlike Mr b who only Invest ₦20,000 & return is ₦25,000. In sum.

RISK TAKERS ARE ABSOLUTELY MONEY MAKERS...Join the cash flow

BoldConcepts:
bro. When good things comes...it's obvious hoodlums will trend with it so as much it's a disclaimer from the company you should not fall for fast lane to make money...where is BOLDGAIN? Now you see... Boldgain has no Investment plan it's only you connecting people as partners and you make money until scammers took advantage of it with qoute "investment" of which nothing of such

(1) (Reply)

MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' / Getting Cryptos Up To 25$ Monthly / Need A Good And Genuine Investment,capital 3.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.