Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,541 members, 7,843,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Want To Learn Facebook And Instagram Advertising? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Want To Learn Facebook And Instagram Advertising? (216 Views)

50k Likes Facebook And Instagram Pages Needed / PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria / BRT Bus Advertising In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Facebook And Instagram Advertising? by Faithymatt(f): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Now that the festive season is near, this is the best time to up your sales game as a business owner. Advertising on Facebook can help you reach a targeted set of buyers who will buy from you and even refer you to others.

Facebook advertising is very easy but many business owners still don't know how to do it.

I have decided to teach 10 business owners how to advertise on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp and after the training, I'll walk them through their first campaign which will bring in ready to buy customers.

If you want to be among the 10 people who will benefit from this training, check my signature for my number. Text me to finalize payment and secure a slot.

You can transform your business by mastering sales and advertising. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Re: Want To Learn Facebook And Instagram Advertising? by Faithymatt(f): 5:07am On Nov 17, 2021
Keep your competitors out of business by reaching more of your target audience on Facebook and make massive sales for your business.

Facebook advertising doesn't have to be so complex anymore. Join me in my 3-days intensive training to learn how to advertise on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp and make profits.

Check my signature for my number. Hurry! There are only 8 slots left.
Re: Want To Learn Facebook And Instagram Advertising? by Faithymatt(f): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2021
I will also be giving out the following gifts:

An ebook on how to position your business on WhatsApp the right way so you'd attract the type of customers who will buy from you over and again

A Facebook advertising checklist that will help you know the people to target

WhatsApp content calenders to guide you on things to post on your status daily

And finally

A list of 100 WhatsApp TVs that have large audiences and are good for advertising with

To secure your slot message me. My number is in my signature
Re: Want To Learn Facebook And Instagram Advertising? by Faithymatt(f): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Are you ready to start getting more customers and making massive sales this season?

Register for this class and learn how to run ads that sell like crazy
Re: Want To Learn Facebook And Instagram Advertising? by Faithymatt(f): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Did you know you can show your status posts to people who aren't on your contact list? Join this training and learn new things about using WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram
Re: Want To Learn Facebook And Instagram Advertising? by Faithymatt(f): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Are you facing any of these business problems?

You don't have a lot of customers, only few people know about your business

You aren't making enough sales. Your sales are irregular and unpredictable

You're getting customers but they cannot afford what you're selling

You're making sales but it's not as regular as you'd like

You're spending a lot on advertising but you're getting poor results.

Do you want to know how you can solve these problems and move your business forward?

Secure a slot in my 3-Day Intensive Advertising and Sales Workshop and you'd learn how to run profitable ads that sell like crazy

Let's paint a scenario.

You attend this workshop and learn the proper way to advertise that will make people do what you want, so you implement and start getting results.

You advertise on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram using the powerful techniques I'd teach you and you start getting as much as 5-10 orders daily.

Assuming you make a profit of N1500 on each product, and you sell 10 products per day because you've learned how to put your products in front of the right people, you'd make a profit of N15000 daily.

Now you rinse and repeat, implement harder and start making way more than that all because you attended my workshop on sales and advertising

Now you are getting more customers and making sales regularly

Your business is blooming and you have enough money to enjoy yourself and take care of your loved ones.

Wouldn't you like for this to be the case?

I'm not promising instant results, but I'm going to teach you how to lay the foundation for this to become your reality

Register for this 3-Day Workshop to learn how to effectively advertise on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.

There are only 10 slots available

This workshop costs N5000 but if you buy today you will get 40% off which means you'd pay only N3,000

Stop wasting money on ads. Come and learn how to run profitable ads

Check my signature for my phone number.
Re: Want To Learn Facebook And Instagram Advertising? by Faithymatt(f): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Are you facing any of these business problems?

You don't have a lot of customers, only few people know about your business

You aren't making enough sales. Your sales are irregular and unpredictable

You're getting customers but they cannot afford what you're selling

You're making sales but it's not as regular as you'd like

You're spending a lot on advertising but you're getting poor results.

ARE YOU READY TO START GETTING MORE CUSTOMERS AND MAKING MORE SALES?

Let's paint a scenario.

You learn the proper way to advertise that will make people do what you want, so you implement and start getting results.

You advertise on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram using the powerful and effective techniques I'd teach you and you start getting as much as 5-10 orders daily.

Assuming you make a profit of N1500 on each product, and you sell at least 10 products per day because you've learned how to put your products in front of the right people, you'd make a profit of N15000 daily.

Now you rinse and repeat, implement harder and start making way more than that all because you attended my workshop on sales and advertising

Now you are getting more customers and making sales regularly

Your business is blooming and you have enough money to enjoy yourself and take care of your loved ones.

Wouldn't you like for this to be the case?

I'm not promising instant results, but I'm going to teach you how to lay the foundation for this to become your reality

Register for this 3-Day Workshop to learn how to effectively advertise on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.

There are only 8 slots available.
Re: Want To Learn Facebook And Instagram Advertising? by Faithymatt(f): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Here's what you'll learn during the workshop

DAY 1: WhatsApp Advertising

How to set up your business properly on WhatsApp
How to use the business tools on WhatsApp to run your business smoothly
How to set up a WhatsApp sales funnel that generates massive sales
How to get more customers using the powerful lead generation strategy called "LEVEARGE"
How to write effective ad copies that convert
How to sell like crazy using your WhatsApp status
How to make money fast and easily by promoting to the contacts you already have
How to make mega money by promoting to people who don't know you
How to create special links to use to advertise on several WhatsApp TVs so you can track your results
How to use WhatsApp autoresponder
How to create free webpages using carrd
How to create simple and effective flyers to advertise on WhatsApp in less than 10 minutes
How to sell using WhatsApp groups
How to sell using BCs
DAY 2: Instagram Advertising

How to run ads on Instagram like a pro and make massive sales
How to target the right people who will buy from you over and over again
How to create powerful contents for your business that will convert like crazy
DAY 3: Facebook Advertising

How to create a winning Facebook page that will attract people's attention
Understanding how Facebook Business Manager works
How to run a simple messages ad on Facebook that will bring in a lot of highly targeted buyers to your WhatsApp account
How to avoid being banned by Facebook
How to prevent your ads from getting rejected by Facebook
Bonuses include:

A PDF on how to get 100 instagram followers daily
A swipe file containing short and effective WhatsApp ads that convert
How to create a simple and effective flyer for your ads
A PDF containing a list of 100 best WhatsApp Tvs to advertise with

Ready to start making enough money to enjoy Christmas with your friends and family?

Join my training today for N3000 only.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Fake Video Call / Commodities Available / So Bring It On! We Would Be Glad To Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.