Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) (56472 Views)

My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Semaj77(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If you are not an Atheist, try and talk to God in your quiet time.... Men and Science can failed, but God will never fail.

Still continue with the medication, she will be healed completely.

You're a joker , when next you're in critical condition please go and see your pastor or remain praying in your house , mtcheeew!
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheOldGods:

89 years shocked very old archaic doctor. I'm sure he must have been outdated with the new drugs and trends

Not at all bro, he goes to London often and he's more updated than some new doctors. No jokes man is best in Nigeria google it

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by streetsoldier1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
this is kuruno, use adin-agbon, powdered sulphur and sheabutter. let her drink warm water every morning before eating. If she is like 10, make her fast for 3days, break by 3pm, with fruits
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Barims(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If you are not an Atheist, try and talk to God in your quiet time.... Men and Science can failed, but God will never fail.

Still continue with the medication, she will be healed completely.

There's nothing like God bro... Stop misleading people
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Rexymania(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Have you done HIV test?
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Arizonaz: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
May God grant her healing. There are things that are beyond human comprehension.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Temidayo9(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Have you try mectizan drug?
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Olifiz(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
ahnie:

Oh please just stop it.

I don't get you. Stop what? U can give her ur own recommendation too. I used stc to cure some skin irritation I had. I took orally n also mix with honey and applied and it worked. She can get it anywhere tho.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by jclassiq(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
I swear, when I lived at Orile Iganmu between '02 and '07, there was a boy child in my compound of about 2-3 years that had this challenge. He was always crying out in pains, and always scratching his entire body. The parents were frustrated because there didn't seem to be any solution to the problem. As an emotional person, i was always close to shedding tears seeing the boy's pain and his parents frustration. At some point it got so bad that his whole body turned into sores -- much like Job in the bible. This made me extremely sad because I couldn't help him. But i always made sure to carry him when i can, with all the open sores and the fluid that usually come out of them -- and that's how I realize that it's not contagious.

But lo and behold, these things suddenly started to clear up. I was as stunned as i was happy. The parents didn't tell me what happened, and i didn't bother to ask. All i know was that my lovely and precious "Bobby" was healed of that mysterious skin illness and he was transforming into a very handsome young man full of life and vitality. No more painful cries. No more parents frustration.
I pray that your daughter be healed just like my boy Bobby.
Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by TundeWX: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
chudez0147:

Are you a doctor please??
I'm not...I just worked closely with a clinical pathologist for 3yrs
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
IgboNiile:
Where are you. Go meet Dr Daniel Emeruom of Wimpole Clinic Aba 87 St Michaels road Aba. He's a professor dermatologist , he treated such before . He comes only on Thursdays and Tuesdays. 89 years old doctor so he probably have seen worse case before . Go and see him I believe God will help you through him . Thanks
If you have the doctor contact give her
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Tonyclems(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Let her always bath with dematol in her bathing water. It will help greatly
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by dapadawee: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
QueenDilinna:
My Nairaland family,
Please help me for my daughter's case. We have done a lot, biopsy and six months constant medication and all yielded no results. All manner of traditional medicine have been prescribed. It has spread all over her body. I am emotionally drained. House please help me.
Everything go vanish as she grows up. Only use dettol liquid. No spend money o but am assuring u it will all disappear as she grows up. Just use dettol whenever she want to take her bath and she must bathe day and night
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kai I really feel for you and your duaghter, I can imagine what you are going through, I pray you find soon.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Meche33(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
When I was about 15 I knew 3 sisters that suffered something like this, the truth is nothing their parents did could stop it not until they are about 18 that the ailment stopped on it's own
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by kingPhidel(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jesus Christ can cure. I declare healing upon her in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by emerged01(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
QueenDilinna:
My Nairaland family,
Please help me for my daughter's case. We have done a lot, biopsy and six months constant medication and all yielded no results. All manner of traditional medicine have been prescribed. It has spread all over her body. I am emotionally drained. House please help me.

If you have to startem treating this kind of skin diseases you will have disposed her wears and her shoes.
The leather of some shoes have been contaminated to the extend that it affects whoever put it on. Maybe you should start the herbal treatment again but this time you have to dispose all her shoes.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by AreaFada2: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
You need to go and visit alagbo(people that do herbs).... It is called ela in Yoruba but this particular one is on another level

Hmmmmm
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by tobidipity(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
I seem to know someone who can help her. DM if you can go to badagry
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by expensivediamon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
I feel your pains. My daughter of four years old just recovered from chicken pox after 13days. I knew how draining and difficult it was particularly isolating her from my son of 2years and my ward of 15yrs. She was out of school for 6days.

What you daughter needs is healing because it was not so from the beginning. Jesus the healer will show up for her and she will be a living testimony

Don't give up. Keep trying and keep praying.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by PhotoComedy: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
There is a traditional medicine called caskara. It's very bitter but it works like magic. It will take those things off in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by ArinzeUgo: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
IgboNiile:

That is probably a jazz stuff because I sent to someone he said is a jazz.
..it's 100percent .jazz..i so much know about it....It had happened to my friend last month...go native....don't waste time
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Teewai69: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Pls let her stop eating noodles for now and watch what happens next. One of my cousins had similar experience, after all necessary tests done, the doctor suggested he stops eating noodles and it worked.
Ire o
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by showboy25(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Barims:

There's nothing like God bro... Stop misleading people
and that God will definitely reveal to you. Shallom!
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by chudez0147(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
TundeWX:

I'm not...I just worked closely with a clinical pathologist for 3yrs
Ok. I wanted to ask a question that's why.

I met an old time friend. I noticed his waist got slimmer. The only thing that changed about him is the head, it go bigger. I asked him if he was alright and he said yes.

I also noticed that anywhere we went people always look at him strangely. Like when you look at him the first thing you'd see is his big head. Do think he is alright just as he said? Thank you!

Any answer for that please?
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Tatashi: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Start a detox for your daughter. I say, chew a globe of garlic or two in a day. She needs to boost her immune system. If it were those days I would have recommended taking her to bar beach and scrubbing her body with the beach sand and rinsing off with the salt water.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by IamGblaize(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Finally signed up for nairaland lol....Ahhhh this is critical .... My mom had something similar to this after so many medications and going to the hospital with no positive result.... She took some traditional herbs which finally cleared it... Will need to call her asap and ask her the name of the herbs she used.....
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by ArinzeUgo: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Share ur location immediately...if ur close enuf, leme connect you to someone that will get that shit off in 4 days
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by Shalommy(f): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chaii.. lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
QueenDilinna:
My Nairaland family,

Let her spray her skin with early morning urine. Do it repeatedly for like a month. She should not greet anyone before doing it. Send my parcel when she becomes ok.
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by JDGold: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
QueenDilinna:
My Nairaland family,

Go quickly to ECWA SKIN DISEASE HOSPITAL, OKE-IGGALA,via OMU-ARAN,Kwara state. The hospital is specialize in this kind of case
Re: Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) by viktohmarkz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sorry about this....
My sister had something likewise while wewere growing up....

We were told to get live millipede, (which i was incharge of the hunt) cook in in a milo container and she should use feather to apply to her legs..
She's now spotless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.